Windows 10: cuassistant is it a win 10 file

Discus and support cuassistant is it a win 10 file in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; cuassistant is it a virus or win 10 file is it legit.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Daniel WilsonBennett, May 9, 2021.

1. cuassistant is it a win 10 file

cuassistant is it a virus or win 10 file is it legit.

:)

Daniel WilsonBennett, May 9, 2021
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, May 9, 2021
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, May 9, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

cuassistant is it a win 10 file

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 9, 2021
Thema:

cuassistant is it a win 10 file

1. cuassistant is it a win 10 file - Similar Threads - cuassistant file

2. file names do not show in windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file names do not show in windows11: I am using Windows11. When I create files eg an Excel sheet, and give it a name, the file does not show in the folder. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-names-do-not-show-in-windows11/6be78dd3-0e1f-4220-814e-6dab082063eb
  3. file names do not show in windows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file names do not show in windows11: I am using Windows11. When I create files eg an Excel sheet, and give it a name, the file does not show in the folder. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-names-do-not-show-in-windows11/6be78dd3-0e1f-4220-814e-6dab082063eb
  4. USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER: I have attached a usb which is connect to an external harddrive and its not showing up at all on my file explorer or doesnt send a notification that i have connected a device. I have tried online and solving but havent had any luck.Ive tried control panel but usb option isnt...
  5. USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER

USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER: I have attached a usb which is connect to an external harddrive and its not showing up at all on my file explorer or doesnt send a notification that i have connected a device. I have tried online and solving but havent had any luck.Ive tried control panel but usb option isnt...
  6. encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...

encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...: My system information. hp ProBook 440 g8,windows 11 home. I uninstalled my audio drivers both from the audio inputs and outputs section and sound, video and game controller section in the device manager. Now the audio inputs and outputs and sound, video and game controller...
  7. encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...: My system information. hp ProBook 440 g8,windows 11 home. I uninstalled my audio drivers both from the audio inputs and outputs section and sound, video and game controller section in the device manager. Now the audio inputs and outputs and sound, video and game controller...
  8. Cannot uninstall PCHealthCheck & What's CUAssistant?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall PCHealthCheck & What's CUAssistant?: So I have one of my old laptops. I do clean it frequently, because it has a lot of garbage installed in it. I gave that laptop to one of my friends. However, I found the weird 'qualauncher' start up every time, and I cannot uninstall PCHealthCheck, unlike I can on my virtual...
  9. Cannot uninstall PCHealthCheck & What's CUAssistant?

Cannot uninstall PCHealthCheck & What's CUAssistant?: So I have one of my old laptops. I do clean it frequently, because it has a lot of garbage installed in it. I gave that laptop to one of my friends. However, I found the weird 'qualauncher' start up every time, and I cannot uninstall PCHealthCheck, unlike I can on my virtual...
  10. Cannot uninstall PCHealthCheck & What's CUAssistant?

in Windows 10 Customization