Windows 10: cubase ai

Discus and support cubase ai in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; won,t open cubase ai says no skin found then gui resorses.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by tonyregan1, Feb 3, 2020.

1. cubase ai

won,t open cubase ai says no skin found then gui resorses.

:)

tonyregan1, Feb 3, 2020

2. CuBase AI 9.5 Elements

I just purchased the Steinberg UR44 and it came with Cubase AI 9.5 Elements.

It worked perfectly in Windows 10, until I upgraded to the Creative upgrade.

Now nothing works. It disabled my licenses for the products and each time I try to start Cubase, I get a window that says “Preparing to Install” with the title on the banner reading Windows Installer. The window just hangs there.

I tried just about everything including a compete reinstall. The support people at steinberg made some suggestions, none of which have worked. I am awaiting their further replies.

This is where Microsoft gets it wrong each time. this has caused me 6 hours of fiddeling without result. It has also caused me to cancel a recording session in which guest musicians agreed to play.

If I can't resolved this quickly, I AM buying an Imac.

MusicFusion, Feb 3, 2020
  3. A. B. Win User
    CuBase AI 9.5 Elements

Had the same problem and after a whole day trying of many suggested fix, found that I just needed to download and install the latest Strindberg USB drivers. After that Cubase loaded with no problems.

A. B., Feb 3, 2020
  4. cubase ai

CuBase AI 9.5 Elements

I ended up moving away from Cubase and I am now using Logic Pro X on my Imac. I absolutely love it. I've used Audition. Pro Tools. CuBase, Audicy and N Track and so far, Logic is best for me.

Cubase is excellent but way too complicated to set up and way too configurable. Sometimes simple is best.

Just my view. i know not everyone would agree.

MusicFusion, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

cubase ai

1. cubase ai - Similar Threads - cubase

2. cubase v blue screen AUDIO PROB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cubase v blue screen AUDIO PROB: my soundcard is a legacy audiophile2496 which i have been using for the last 15 yearswith various computers and scores of different sound appsBUT . . cubase12 keeps crashing no matter what . . this is the DMP fiedriver? choice makes no difference asio4all / generic / maudio...
  3. cubase v blue screen AUDIO PROB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cubase v blue screen AUDIO PROB: my soundcard is a legacy audiophile2496 which i have been using for the last 15 yearswith various computers and scores of different sound appsBUT . . cubase12 keeps crashing no matter what . . this is the DMP fiedriver? choice makes no difference asio4all / generic / maudio...
  4. Cubase/Mackie issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cubase/Mackie issues: Hi. I have a PowerSpec PC, Windows 11, AMD Ryzen 7 5700G.Cubase 11 - Mackie ProFX16v3 mixer/interface.This all worked fine until the past few days. I am now importing audio files and they are coming in, or changing during a session, to be a half step flat.This is NOT an issue...
  5. Cubase/Mackie issues

Cubase/Mackie issues: Hi. I have a PowerSpec PC, Windows 11, AMD Ryzen 7 5700G.Cubase 11 - Mackie ProFX16v3 mixer/interface.This all worked fine until the past few days. I am now importing audio files and they are coming in, or changing during a session, to be a half step flat.This is NOT an issue...
  6. Is It now possible to run Cubase on Windows 11 with ARM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is It now possible to run Cubase on Windows 11 with ARM?: I'd like to know how well Cubase behaves on Windows 11 with ARM using x64 emulation without having to test It by myself. Does It work well? It would be good if Microsoft really wants to start selling ARM Windows products to showcase popular and professional aplications...
  7. Is It now possible to run Cubase on Windows 11 with ARM?

Is It now possible to run Cubase on Windows 11 with ARM?: I'd like to know how well Cubase behaves on Windows 11 with ARM using x64 emulation without having to test It by myself. Does It work well? It would be good if Microsoft really wants to start selling ARM Windows products to showcase popular and professional aplications...
  8. "Creative Tracker Pre" in Cubase 11 LE in windows 10 sound suddenly stops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Creative Tracker Pre" in Cubase 11 LE in windows 10 sound suddenly stops: "Creative Tracker Pre" is working fine but suddenly the sound stops. It requires restarting windows 10 and restarting Cubase to restore sound.Any idea why the sound would suddenly stop when all monitor levels are still working?______Bill...
  9. Windows 10, Cubase 10.5 Elements, projects audio jumping/glitching

Windows 10, Cubase 10.5 Elements, projects audio jumping/glitching: I’ve been using this version of Cubase for a while, just yesterday the files were playing through fine. Today I’m listening to audio files and there are jump/glitches/lags throughout various parts of the songs. I’ve done the following troubleshooting: New windows update...
  10. eLicenser opens with error cannot use it or cubase 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    eLicenser opens with error cannot use it or cubase 10: I get the following error when running eLicenser as an administrator. Application 'LCC2' has caused the following error: 2020-03-29T12:43:02.756 DCOM connection to program 'Synsopos.exe' failed. Class not registered 0x8004015 I have uninstalled it completely and...