Windows 10: Cuda not under task manager

Discus and support Cuda not under task manager in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I have a Gtx that nvidias website says is supported indeed by CUDA,Ihave the very latest nvidia card & I dowloaded latest CUDA for windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by neighborlee777, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Cuda not under task manager

Hi there,

I have a Gtx that nvidias website says is supported indeed by CUDA,Ihave the very latest nvidia card & I dowloaded latest CUDA for windows 10 pro, yet 'CUDA ' word doesn't show up under GPU graph, or any graph , in task manager.

Any idea? I need CUDA to make unrealengine and blender run a lot faster.

Ty

:)

neighborlee777, Feb 3, 2020
  2. dotmarty Win User

Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Feb 3, 2020
  3. infrared Win User
    task manager???

Double click the edge of the task manager *Wink Cuda not under task manager ;)

infrared, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Cuda not under task manager

NVIDIA Cuda 10.1 now available with support for Visual Studio 2019

Read more:
    Download: CUDA Toolkit 10.1 Download | NVIDIA Developer

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Cuda not under task manager

1. Cuda not under task manager - Similar Threads - Cuda under task

2. Task Manager only displaying icons under name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager only displaying icons under name: I just noticed this but task manager is no longer displaying names. Just the icon of the application. Any idea how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-only-displaying-icons-under-name/a4ad59e3-3960-4d80-a500-7c5cad3c0e8d
  3. Task Manager only displaying icons under name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager only displaying icons under name: I just noticed this but task manager is no longer displaying names. Just the icon of the application. Any idea how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-only-displaying-icons-under-name/a4ad59e3-3960-4d80-a500-7c5cad3c0e8d
  4. Task Manager showing system processes & tasks nested under the Edge browser process.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager showing system processes & tasks nested under the Edge browser process.: Hello, I have clean installed windows 11 today and one issue I'm experiencing is that the task manager is showing most, if not all, system processes as being a nested process under the Edge browser process. I have run both the "sfc /scannow" and "dism /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  5. Task Manager showing system processes & tasks nested under the Edge browser process.

Task Manager showing system processes & tasks nested under the Edge browser process.: Hello, I have clean installed windows 11 today and one issue I'm experiencing is that the task manager is showing most, if not all, system processes as being a nested process under the Edge browser process. I have run both the "sfc /scannow" and "dism /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  6. Cuda not in Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cuda not in Task Manager: In reference to: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cuda-not-under-task-manager/3a3c8707-da7c-4c77-895b-c5e16223f343I have seen it. If you reinstall you will get it back. At some point there was an update or driver change that eliminated "cuda" from the...
  7. Cuda not in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cuda not in Task Manager: In reference to: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cuda-not-under-task-manager/3a3c8707-da7c-4c77-895b-c5e16223f343I have seen it. If you reinstall you will get it back. At some point there was an update or driver change that eliminated "cuda" from the...
  8. Cuda not in Task Manager

9. Does anybody know why the Cuda engine disappeared from GPU engines graphs in Task manager?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does anybody know why the Cuda engine disappeared from GPU engines graphs in Task manager?: So this seems to be a common and random problem where a PC would have a selection to change one of the graphs for the GPU in Task Manager to Cuda, but then it just randomly disappears. I've asked other PC enthusiasts if they know what happened or how to fix it, but they are...
  10. “Update” under Startup in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Update” under Startup in Task Manager: there’s a random program named “Update” under the startup header in task manager, with a default .exe icon and the open file location option is grayed out. is this malware or is it something normal for windows? submitted by /u/RayMMIV [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get task manager to show cuda or compute

2. windows cuda load taskmanager