Windows 10: CUDA s grafickou kartou nVidia GT240 na W10

Discus and support CUDA s grafickou kartou nVidia GT240 na W10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dobrý den, na svém PC mám nainstalované W10 Home, verze 1809, 64 bit. Po instalaci Sony Vegas Pro 16 tento program sice detekuje grafickou kartu s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MilošNyklíček, Jun 13, 2019.

1. CUDA s grafickou kartou nVidia GT240 na W10

Dobrý den, na svém PC mám nainstalované W10 Home, verze 1809, 64 bit. Po instalaci Sony Vegas Pro 16 tento program sice detekuje grafickou kartu s podporou CUDA, ale i když zaškrtnu políčko volby renderovat video s pomocí GPU, pořád se toto děje přes CPU. Tím je procesor vytížen a 100%.

Ovladač pro kartu je ve verzi 21.21.13.4201. Prosím o radu nebo vysvětlení, co je ještě potřeba doinstalovat.

Děkuji

:)

MilošNyklíček, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Double Win User

Is my laptop capable of Nvidia CUDA driver?

I'm trying to install the Nvidia CUDA driver for an image upscaling program. My computer is an older laptop with Nvidia Geforce G105M graphics card, but looks likes its CUDA capable..? :]

CUDA s grafickou kartou nVidia GT240 na W10 [​IMG]

I updated the graphics driver first..

Then ran the CUDA installer and ran into warning messages... :[

I don't know what to do from here. The G105M doesn't show up in Nvidia's CUDA GPUs list.

Double, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    NVIDIA Cuda 10.1 now available with support for Visual Studio 2019

Read more:
    Download: CUDA Toolkit 10.1 Download | NVIDIA Developer

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 13, 2019
  4. CUDA s grafickou kartou nVidia GT240 na W10

NVIDIA Releases CUDA Toolkit 4.1

It's not really a move of desperation considering that most of OpenCL's (1.2) functions are actually branched off CUDA. That's why it's super simple to convert from CUDA to OpenCL and vice-versa. The new Context functions and Directives are exactly the same from CUDA 4.0.

AMD (not really Intel) need to step up their game since Stream is not going anywhere at all.

Cheeseball, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

CUDA s grafickou kartou nVidia GT240 na W10

1. CUDA s grafickou kartou nVidia GT240 na W10 - Similar Threads - CUDA grafickou kartou

2. Cuda not in Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cuda not in Task Manager: In reference to: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cuda-not-under-task-manager/3a3c8707-da7c-4c77-895b-c5e16223f343I have seen it. If you reinstall you will get it back. At some point there was an update or driver change that eliminated "cuda" from the...
  3. Cuda not in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cuda not in Task Manager: In reference to: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cuda-not-under-task-manager/3a3c8707-da7c-4c77-895b-c5e16223f343I have seen it. If you reinstall you will get it back. At some point there was an update or driver change that eliminated "cuda" from the...
  4. Cuda not in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Instalace w10 na formátovaný HD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Instalace w10 na formátovaný HD: PŘI INSTALACI SE OBJEVÍ TATO informace : Systém Windows nelze nainstalovat na tento disk. Vybraný disk má tabulku oddílů MBR. V systémechEFI lze systém Windows instalovat pouze na disky GPT. Jak postupovat při instalaciJosef...
  6. Instalace w10 na formátovaný HD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Instalace w10 na formátovaný HD: PŘI INSTALACI SE OBJEVÍ TATO informace : Systém Windows nelze nainstalovat na tento disk. Vybraný disk má tabulku oddílů MBR. V systémechEFI lze systém Windows instalovat pouze na disky GPT. Jak postupovat při instalaciJosef...
  7. Instalace w10 na formátovaný HD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Odprásklo mě to grafickou kartu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Odprásklo mě to grafickou kartu: Aktualizace KB4493509 Spůsobyla že není signal obrazu a karta nesvíti logo zažalovat MP!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/odpr%C3%A1sklo-m%C4%9B-to-grafickou-kartu/3b27f644-35fd-457f-a82e-28b2ab9c4161
  9. NVIDIA Cuda 10.1 now available with support for Visual Studio 2019

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Cuda 10.1 now available with support for Visual Studio 2019: CUDA 10.1 is now available for download. This version includes a new lightweight GEMM library, new functionality and performance updates to existing libraries, and improvements to the CUDA Graphs API. With CUDA 10.1, you get: cuBLASLt, a new lightweight GEMM library with a...
  10. Is my laptop capable of Nvidia CUDA driver?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is my laptop capable of Nvidia CUDA driver?: I'm trying to install the Nvidia CUDA driver for an image upscaling program. My computer is an older laptop with Nvidia Geforce G105M graphics card, but looks likes its CUDA capable..? :] [img] I updated the graphics driver first.. [img] Then ran the CUDA...