Windows 10: Cum transfer Key windows 10 profesional de pe un computer pe alt computer?

Discus and support Cum transfer Key windows 10 profesional de pe un computer pe alt computer? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Am Windows 10 Pro pe un computer cu key la cont Microsoft, la instalarea windows pe un alt computer nu primesc key windows pe cont Microsoft nici cu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sandy-L., Aug 3, 2020.

1. Sandy-L. Win User

Cum transfer Key windows 10 profesional de pe un computer pe alt computer?

Am Windows 10 Pro pe un computer cu key la cont Microsoft, la instalarea windows pe un alt computer nu primesc key windows pe cont Microsoft nici cu aceeas adresa de email si nici cu o alta adresa email. As dori explicatii cum pot primi key windows la contul Microsoft pe adresa noua efectiv noului windows instalat pe un nou computer . Cu multumiri .

:)

Sandy-L., Aug 3, 2020

2. Ajutor transfer

1. Rog,cine doreste sa-mi explice modalitatea de a transfera Windows-ul 10 de pe actualul laptop,care da semne de <oboseala>,pe un alt laptop pe care il voi cumpara,fara sistem de operare,actualul este preinstalat si nu am codul format din 25 caractere,probabil,asa
      se livreaza.La cine gasesc intelegere,rog explicatii ca pentru cineva care nu este crescut cu calculatorul.Anticipat multumiri.

mihailteodoru, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Downloading .pes files on Windows 10

I am trying to download machine embroidery designs on my Windows 10 laptop. When I unzip the file, there's numerous files, including an adobe file, listed. I can't view any of them or transfer the .pes file to my Brother machine. Is this a glitch with
    Windows 10? Any help appreciated.

Nana Liz Rogers, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Cum transfer Key windows 10 profesional de pe un computer pe alt computer?

windows 10 PE boot disk

what are the steps to creating a Windows 10 PE boot disk

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum topic.***

YvesMorency, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Cum transfer Key windows 10 profesional de pe un computer pe alt computer?

1. Cum transfer Key windows 10 profesional de pe un computer pe alt computer? - Similar Threads - Cum transfer Key

2. Windows PE Distribution Requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PE Distribution Requirements: Hello.I have an application I am developing that I would like to distribute as part of a Windows PE ISO.What do I have to do to be able to post the ISO to my website legally, and does anyone have/know where to find specific legal documentation from Microsoft regarding what I...
  3. WINDOWS PE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS PE: tengo instalado Windows PE, realice un upgrade la pasada semana y el sistema operativo no carga y no puedo usar el pc deseo salir de ese windows y volver a la normalidad, baje el windows 10 via internet no tengo disco para reparar la instalación. ¿Alguna solución?...
  4. Macrium PE Problem

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium PE Problem: I have Macrium Recovery on a USB drive which I've used successfully for years restoring images of Win7 and Win10. The drive itself has 2 partitions, the first one formatted as FAT32, containing the bootable Macrium PE system itself. The 2nd partition is formatted to NTFS, and...
  5. Win10Win PE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10Win PE: Win10sfc \scannowSRTchkdsk Win10Win PE? ~ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10%E7%B3%BB%E7%BB%9F%E5%BC%80%E6%9C%BA%E6%97%A0/13572e5f-13ab-42c6-98ea-12e794ecd4c2
  6. Minecraft PE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PE: A month or two ago, I bought the Minecraft Pocket Edition from the Android Playstore. I can join my friend's world but he can't and since we don't play on Realms, that's the way we can explore each other's world. Upon checking my Minecraft account on their official website, I...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 and pe worlds transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 and pe worlds transfer: So I have a world on windows 10 Minecraft, but I want to have that same world on Minecraft Pocket Edition. Both are logged into the same Microsoft account, but my world on windows 10 edition isn’t on Pocket Edition. Basically, I want to make it so I can play the world on...
  8. Macrium and Win Pe

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium and Win Pe: Hello,Recently updated "Macrium Reflect" program to latest version 7.2.4440. After the update I made a new rescue cd, Had first to press on "Rebuild Pe". After cd was done, I ran it to check it, it is OK. However I wonder why on the upper row of the rescue screen is written...
  9. Macrium and Win Pe

in Windows 10 Support
    Macrium and Win Pe: Hello,Recently updated "Macrium Reflect" program to latest version 7.2.4440. After the update I made a new rescue cd, Had first to press on "Rebuild Pe". After cd was done, I ran it to check it, it is OK. However I wonder why on the upper row of the rescue screen is written...
  10. MRI PE

in Windows 10 Customization
    MRI PE: My new laptop was recently repaired at a big box store as I had dropped it shortly after purchase and it failed the drop test. After I boot up I receive this message and unsure what it means. My laptop is a HP Envy and running Windows 10 Home / 64 bit. Thank you. Would...