Windows 10: cumlitive updaits ,

Discus and support cumlitive updaits , in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after installing the accumulative updates , it keeps jumping to other pages, have tried recovery reset it don't work after 10 days ,. nor do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by diaved esinachcesciu, May 27, 2020.

1. cumlitive updaits ,

after installing the accumulative updates , it keeps jumping to other pages, have tried recovery reset it don't work after 10 days ,. nor do reset points or external drive reloads or clean disc ,

:)

diaved esinachcesciu, May 27, 2020
  2. xyanpablo Win User

Bluetooth turns its self on after update nokia x7

my nokia's bluetooth turns its self on every time I lock the phone. It all started after updaiting the firmware. It keeps turning the bluetooth on and on.

Any suggestion without installing new software. What could be the problem, could it be some gadgets or smth like that?

xyanpablo, May 27, 2020
  3. Persian websites problem in mango

hi

are you sure this problem came after updaiting ?

Javad Alan, May 27, 2020
  4. cumlitive updaits ,

103 Degrees Celcius + RV 770LE = ???

updait: a friend may come to the rescue witha pci card

[I.R.A]_FBi, May 27, 2020
Thema:

cumlitive updaits ,

1. cumlitive updaits , - Similar Threads - cumlitive updaits

2. Did the Cumlitive update for Windows 11 last night and now computer can't get past the bios...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did the Cumlitive update for Windows 11 last night and now computer can't get past the bios...: So been running Windows 11 since launch, saw an update last night and just let it do it's thing. Never came back up from restart, just stalls at the bios splash screen. Now the funny thing is, I can't use a bootable USB to just repair or reinstall the system.As far as I can...
  3. Did the Cumlitive update for Windows 11 last night and now computer can't get past the bios...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Did the Cumlitive update for Windows 11 last night and now computer can't get past the bios...: So been running Windows 11 since launch, saw an update last night and just let it do it's thing. Never came back up from restart, just stalls at the bios splash screen. Now the funny thing is, I can't use a bootable USB to just repair or reinstall the system.As far as I can...