Windows 10: Cumputer locked up

Discus and support Cumputer locked up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I logged in and my computer locked up with a screen to call 1 833-809-7398 because my computer was hacked. I called and spoke with a fellow that I let... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BelleChesnick, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Cumputer locked up

I logged in and my computer locked up with a screen to call 1 833-809-7398 because my computer was hacked. I called and spoke with a fellow that I let log into my computer and said he could fix the problem and that was employed by windows. I am skeptical but my computer is locked. He showed me sensitive information. They charged $399.99 for firewall security and to get my computer running. My computer does seem to be operating faster. Was I scammed?

:)

BelleChesnick, Mar 20, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 20, 2020
  3. cumputer cant play by phone synchronize

i hv nokia 8800 and i use cumputer to rip my phohe then i notice contain song inside phone was lose and also cant play back at my cumputer pls guard me what to do that i can find back song that in my phone

cumputer cant play by phone, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Jacee Win User

Cumputer locked up

Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

Read this about Firefox ....... How do I lock my Firefox browser?

Steps To Lock Mozilla Firefox With A Password

• Open Mozilla Firefox, click on Tools -> Add-ons.
    • An Add-ons window will appear with a search box. ...
    • At the top of all, you will see Master Password+ add-on. ...
    • After installing, it will ask you to restart the browser.
    • After restarting, you will see a lock icon in the address bar.
    Nov 24, 2018

How To Lock Mozilla Firefox And Chrome With A password ...

https://www.techuntold.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener">

Jacee, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Cumputer locked up

1. Cumputer locked up - Similar Threads - Cumputer locked

2. how to disable caps lock notifications on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to disable caps lock notifications on windows 11: Hello,I want to disable the annoying and absurd on screen caps lock and num lock notification.I've looked into it and I've found that there are three ways this can be triggered1. with some application from a software driver. this is not the case as i have only the pre...
  3. how to disable caps lock notifications on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to disable caps lock notifications on windows 11: Hello,I want to disable the annoying and absurd on screen caps lock and num lock notification.I've looked into it and I've found that there are three ways this can be triggered1. with some application from a software driver. this is not the case as i have only the pre...
  4. My cumputer received a blue screen of death and rebboted afterwards.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cumputer received a blue screen of death and rebboted afterwards.: Hello,As stated in title my pc has rebooted and created a dump file about it.I would like to know what caused the BSOD.Here is the Error listed in event viewer:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffff8081b91e4cc0, 0x0000000000000000,...
  5. My cumputer received a blue screen of death and rebboted afterwards.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cumputer received a blue screen of death and rebboted afterwards.: Hello,As stated in title my pc has rebooted and created a dump file about it.I would like to know what caused the BSOD.Here is the Error listed in event viewer:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffff8081b91e4cc0, 0x0000000000000000,...
  6. BITLOCKER windows key to reboot of my cumputer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BITLOCKER windows key to reboot of my cumputer: hello, This mars 7 my computer get the update of mycrosoft, but my coputer had a bug, so i try to reboot it, but the app Bitlocker authenticator, that i used 3 years ago is blocking me now. i can not go on my account, i forgot the password and i can not get the code to...
  7. Windows 10 cumputer motherboard died. I had upgraded from Windows 7 Home Premium

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 cumputer motherboard died. I had upgraded from Windows 7 Home Premium: My Windows 10 computer's motherboard just died. I had upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack I bought then took the free upgrade later. I don't remember using a Microsoft account. I still have the Product Key for my original Windows 7 installation...
  8. My printer won't work with my new desk top cumputer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My printer won't work with my new desk top cumputer.: Will I be forced to buy a new printer too? I thought this one would work with windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-wont-work-with-my-new-desk-top-cumputer/28e4d4bf-b2b7-41d9-a81d-0399c5659ae5
  9. my cumputer is in tablet mode and wont switch back

in Windows 10 Customization
    my cumputer is in tablet mode and wont switch back: so basically, I uninstalled discord, restarted my pc, and then it booted up on tablet mode. no matter what, it always booted in tablet mode, and I don't know how to turn it off. can I have any help?...
  10. How can i know if my cumputer is compatible with Windows 10 version 1803?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i know if my cumputer is compatible with Windows 10 version 1803?: How can i know if my computer is compatible with Windows 10 version 1803? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-can-i-know-if-my-cumputer-is-compatible-with/4f7dad3c-6079-4fd4-811b-ed4def810bdd