Windows 10: cumulative update for 20h1

Discus and support cumulative update for 20h1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, There are no cumulative updates for Win. 10 20h1? When will it come out?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PaulPChou, May 28, 2020.

1. PaulPChou Win User

cumulative update for 20h1

hi,

There are no cumulative updates for Win. 10 20h1? When will it come out?

:)

PaulPChou, May 28, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

June 2016 Cumulative Update impacted my Desktop

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to uninstall the Cumulative update and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Go to control panel, then click on
      Programs and Features.

• Tap on View installed updates, then find the update.

• Right click on the update and uninstall the update.

And also you can temporarily disable the
    Cumulative update.

Refer the link below.

How to temporarily prevent a Windows or driver update from reinstalling in Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 28, 2020
  3. Cumulative December update

I tried to download and install the December Cumulative Update from the website you had listed and did not have any luck. I received error messages stating that it would not install and it still has not come through windows update. Do you have any other
    suggestions?

TanyaPeterson412, May 28, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond cumulative update for 20h1 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 28, 2020
Thema:

1. cumulative update for 20h1 - Similar Threads - cumulative update 20h1

2. Cumulative updates 21H2 and 22H2 fail to apply on W10 20H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cumulative updates 21H2 and 22H2 fail to apply on W10 20H1: Hello. In the past years I tried to update the system a few times. Antivirus, driver and other software updates did complete flawlessly, however it seems that Windows Update did not update Windows' core components at all. For security reasons I would like to finally update my...
  3. Cumulative updates 21H2 and 22H2 fail to apply on W10 20H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cumulative updates 21H2 and 22H2 fail to apply on W10 20H1: Hello. In the past years I tried to update the system a few times. Antivirus, driver and other software updates did complete flawlessly, however it seems that Windows Update did not update Windows' core components at all. For security reasons I would like to finally update my...
  4. Cumulative updates 21H2 and 22H2 fail to apply on W10 20H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows blue screen during 20H1 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows blue screen during 20H1 update: I have a big problem with my desktop pc. This is an assembled mid-range gaming pc. It always did great until Windows released the 20H1 update. Since then, if I try to update the PC during operations it crashes giving a blue screen, restoring everything to the previous restore...
  6. Update failiure for 20H1

Update failiure for 20H1: Hi guys , I am facing issues in upgrading from 1909 to 20H14 where in the update fails with the error 0x800707e7..tried almost all thr tricks i could find online but still hitting the same brick wall p.s I did find a ton of errors in the update logs Agent *FAILED*...
  7. 20h1 Update

20h1 Update: Hello--20h1 did install via Windows Update 11/11/2020 The first sign in after the final Restart to the Lock Screen had the Privacy Security options open to Accept. Then a new window for OOBE Elevated Server Object opened with two options Yes and No. The No option did...
  8. Audio not working in 20H1 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio not working in 20H1 update: I've contacted support about this, and they said it was an active bug being investigated. Just hoping if someone can give me some short term fix before patch comes as using a laptop without sound is basically like using an alarm clock without sound. After I installed the...
  9. Where is 20H1 update ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where is 20H1 update ?: usually those rolled around month 3 while second half of the year release rolled around month 9 with , of course the corona virus slows everything down but shouldn't they at least mention something somewhere about where they stand from this update ? 156199
  10. When is a Cumulative Update not a Cumulative Update?

When is a Cumulative Update not a Cumulative Update?: I've just completed a clean install of Windows 10 v1809 (Build 17763.292) x64 After running Windows Update to get the latest patches, I found that it had downloaded two versions of 2019-01 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows 10 Version...