Windows 10: Cumulative Update for windows 10 version 1803 freezes

Discus and support Cumulative Update for windows 10 version 1803 freezes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have several dell Optiplex 3050 AIO, 2 weeks ago one of them started to freeze while I was creating a new windows 10 image, when I create the image I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Charlesjstewar, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Cumulative Update for windows 10 version 1803 freezes

I have several dell Optiplex 3050 AIO, 2 weeks ago one of them started to freeze while I was creating a new windows 10 image, when I create the image I make sure that all updates are installed before I capture the image, but windows was totally freezing whenever trying to install Cumulative Update for windows 10 version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4284835), and I can't do anything except force restart, I tried to delete updates and re-download them again but with no success, I tried windows troubleshooter to fix updates issues and also no success, then it started to happen to another PC with same model, then another, then another...etc. I decided to stop (pause) updates until I find a solution, and pausing updates only last for 35 days then it will mandatory turn on by itself, so I tried to create a new windows 10 image from the scratch with windows media CD, then I updated it, and when it reaches a different update (KB4284848) it freezed and I can't do anything except force restart, so I took a new dell PC right from the box never been used and I ran windows updates and it reached (kb4345421) and it also freezed. I updated All drivers, BIOS, chipset...etc.

:)

Charlesjstewar, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Drone Win User
  3. Drone Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

Maaaaaaaaan 1803 is pile of poo

Some people have problems with edge, others with ie, chrome, and other apps. Hangs freezes, crashes. Microsoft says they will fix this crap on May 8th

*sigh*

All the issues of Windows 10 version 1803 you may run into - gHacks Tech News
    Microsoft acknowledges Windows 10 April Update freezes PCs
    New bug detected: Windows 10 April Update freezes computers
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ne...s-and-timeouts-after-windows-10-april-update/
    How to fix freezing issues in Windows 10 April 2018 Update

Drone, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Cumulative Update for windows 10 version 1803 freezes

Cumulative update 1803 for Windows 10 freezes during restart

I just did a clean install into Windows 10 home, applied all the latest updates and then installed my gpu’s latest driver from nvidia. I used the system all day after that playing all my games without any problem, however when i checked for an update there
    was a cumulative update (1803) to do and required a restart to install. During the update it got to 30% and froze up. I started automatic repair and restored to a previous version to fix for now. Is this a problem with the driver I installed? What steps can
    I take to isolate the issue with Windows 10 Update freezing?

tritanbuddy, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Cumulative Update for windows 10 version 1803 freezes

1. Cumulative Update for windows 10 version 1803 freezes - Similar Threads - Cumulative Update version

2. Cumulative Update Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cumulative Update Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Error: Just received this since yesterday: 2019-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4512501) - Error 0x80070002 It reminds me of last years (October 2018) update that was halted. Should I just download the update from Microsoft directly? Which...
  3. Windows 10 version 1903, version 1803 receives new cumulative update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1903, version 1803 receives new cumulative update: Today, Microsoft is rolling out a new batch of cumulative updates for Windows 10 May 2019 Update (Insiders) and Windows 10 April 2018 Update. These cumulative updates include general bug fixes and improvements for the operating system. Microsoft has released Windows 10...
  4. Problem with 2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with 2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803: My laptop has been trying to install the 2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4483234), it takes quite some time to install and then gives me an error code and it is keeping me from updating several other programs. Is there a fix for...
  5. After installing Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for the computer, it...

After installing Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for the computer, it...: I have spent almost 2-3 hours to finish install the latest updates from windows and restarted the computer several times, but then the computer begin to ask me to enter a password for login. It is an old company computer, and does not need any password to log in before the...
  6. Windows 10 version 1803 Blue Screens after cumulative update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 version 1803 Blue Screens after cumulative update: I have a desktop computer which has TWICE blue screened after cumulative updates for Windows 10 version 1803. I'm trying to restart the computer as is because I have files on it that I want to save. The error code I've gotten is 0xc0000225. Since I got no satisfaction...
  7. Windows 10, 64 Bit will not install update: Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803...

Windows 10, 64 Bit will not install update: Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803...: The update downloads ok, but fails to install. I have tried manual download, but still fails. KB4456655 is already installed. I have run the Windows download diagnostic tool, still to no avail. Can anyone advise? Many thanks...
  8. 2018-19 Cumulative windows 10 version 1803

2018-19 Cumulative windows 10 version 1803: Since the above update my computer has become incredibly slow starting and often freezes. Now its so slow I am worried I am running out of physical memory. I have 1.56 GB left out of $4.00 GB. Often cant open my mail and get the message "Run the broken exe and the next...
  9. Cumulative update 1803 for Windows 10 freezes during restart

Cumulative update 1803 for Windows 10 freezes during restart: I just did a clean install into Windows 10 home, applied all the latest updates and then installed my gpu’s latest driver from nvidia. I used the system all day after that playing all my games without any problem, however when i checked for an update there was a cumulative...
  10. Cumulative Update for windows 10 version 1803 freezes

Cumulative Update for windows 10 version 1803 freezes: I have several dell Optiplex 3050 AIO, 2 weeks ago one of them started to freeze while I was creating a new windows 10 image, when I create the image I make sure that all updates are installed before I capture the image, but windows was totally freezing whenever trying to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 locks up during restart

2. computer locks up during windows 10 cumulative update 2019

3. cumulative update freeze windows 10 problem