Windows 10: Cumulative update kb5004945 installing is very slow.

Discus and support Cumulative update kb5004945 installing is very slow. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Update details : Cumulative Update for window 10 version20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5004945, Can I use my laptop for normal task like browsing or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KaranGupta8, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Cumulative update kb5004945 installing is very slow.

Update details : Cumulative Update for window 10 version20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5004945, Can I use my laptop for normal task like browsing or Installing other software meanwhile cumulative update installing, because its very slow. Will it affect my pc performance or any risk of corrupt file in window 10 after that cumulative update? Thanks

:)

KaranGupta8, Jul 7, 2021

2. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) will not install

Anyone else having problems getting the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) installed? This update has been failing for me & doing a failed to update after downloading & reboot, then rebooting & removing the update.

V 10.0 build 10240

broken pixel, Jul 7, 2021
  3. awalt Win User
    Can't install Cumulative Updates for v1909

I was having a different error than you, but still could not get any updates to work without failing after download - whether through Windows Update or downloading from the Catalog and doing it locally. After trying many people's lists of how to reset Windows Update, I finally did the Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade Installation & Upgrade by Shawn Brink. Other than going in and turning off Defender and the Firewall just in case to speed things up when it was "Getting Ready" (this step took about 2 hours for me), this worked flawlessly. I went from a busted 19041.264, to a repaired 19041.84. I was then able to go into Windows Update, and about five updates installed perfectly including the May and June cumulative updates. Just a suggestion if you run out of ideas, I had!

awalt, Jul 7, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Cumulative update kb5004945 installing is very slow.

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

Cumulative update kb5004945 installing is very slow.

1. Cumulative update kb5004945 installing is very slow. - Similar Threads - Cumulative update kb5004945

2. installating programs is very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installating programs is very slow: hello,I recently have problems with my PCeverything worked fine except 2 days ago I notice that installing programs are very slow althrough I use an pcie 4.0 ssdalso games freezes after a few secondswhat I tried was:update my graphics cardreinstalling windows 11did memory...
  3. installating programs is very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installating programs is very slow: hello,I recently have problems with my PCeverything worked fine except 2 days ago I notice that installing programs are very slow althrough I use an pcie 4.0 ssdalso games freezes after a few secondswhat I tried was:update my graphics cardreinstalling windows 11did memory...
  4. 2021-07 cumulative update for Windows 10 KB5004945

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2021-07 cumulative update for Windows 10 KB5004945: This is the update about the "PrintNightmare" vulnerability. Here's my situation:I downloaded the update through Windows Update yesterday. After clicking "install," things went as expected, until it got to "Installing: 100%" where it just sat for a good half hour. Having run...
  5. KB5004945 won't install

KB5004945 won't install: I get error 0x800f0984. I have done the following: Done sfc /scannow, ok. Reset windows update using net stop wuauserv etc, ok. Run trouble shooter, no problems. Did a Windows 10 reset. Worked ok on two other machines but not this one. It does not have a printer attached and...
  6. Updating very slow.

Updating very slow.: I just downloaded the update assistant & updating my windows version. But after downloading it is taking very long time to complete it. I am stuck at 95% of completing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-very-slow/07a2a5b7-4fe2-4c0e-9f9f-667e399a561d
  7. Windows update very slow to install.

Windows update very slow to install.: Updating windows 10 from version 1903 to 2004, was fast until about 87/88 Percent, but in the two hours after that, it's only gotten to 92 percent. When looking in the task manager, windows update is only using 0.1MB/s disk, and no cpu. I have an I7-8700, RTX 2070, 16GB ram...
  8. Updating Windows 10 Cumulative Updates is very slow.

Updating Windows 10 Cumulative Updates is very slow.: Hi I do not know. Everytime I do Windows Updates. The Cumulative Updates takes a very long time to update. And it takes hours! I cannot wait that too long to wait for the updates to finish. This is ridiculous! I check the Speed Test on my network everything is fine. But I...
  9. Very Slow Wifi After Recent Windows 1903 update and cumulative updates

Very Slow Wifi After Recent Windows 1903 update and cumulative updates: I just updated to the 1903 update and the cumulative updates after that. I have an intel ac 3165 wifi card with the latest driver, it came preinstalled in my Dell Inspiron 5570 that is only 1 year old. Before the updates my wifi speed was 200+ mbps, after the updates it is...
  10. problems with updates is very slow to be installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    problems with updates is very slow to be installed: Hi I am running Windows 10 Home 14,393,969 who have build 1607 in the recent past been problems with updates is very slow to be installed, and in several cases, freezes the PC. It is managed to receive all updates from Microsoft, but it has sometimes taken a long time. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb5004945 install slow

2. kb5004945 install freeze