Windows 10: Cuphead closes seconds after launch

Discus and support Cuphead closes seconds after launch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bought Cuphead on the Microsoft Store and initially it ran perfectly. After a few weeks of not using it, I went to play and I could not get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VileFantasy, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Cuphead closes seconds after launch

I recently bought Cuphead on the Microsoft Store and initially it ran perfectly. After a few weeks of not using it, I went to play and I could not get sound... so I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Now I cannot launch the game past the first screen that says Cuphead Don't Deal With The Devil.

I have tried to clear the Windows store cache and that does not fix the problem. I have tried the troubleshooter and it does not fix the problem... when I run the troubleshooter through all the way though it does say that I have an issue that is not fixed called "Hanging or crashing apps". However, Cuphead is the only Windows app that I have any problems with.

I love the game. Please help me.

:)

VileFantasy, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Nailezs Win User

Cuphead trailer

https://www.e3insider.com/products-games-list/
    cuphead isn't listed. and that didn't look like a videogame trailer. But i still love you for all the other good stuff you posted.

Nailezs, Jul 6, 2018
  3. ThéoD-F Win User
    Bug lancement CUPHEAD

Bonjour,

On m'a offert il y a peu le jeu CUPHEAD. Le soucis est que je ne peux pas le lancer correctement. J'ouvre le jeu jusqu' l'écran titre où l'on doit appuyer sur n'importe quel touche pour lancer le jeu. Mais le jeu freeze et se ferme. J'ai déj vu un statut
    sur le sujet mais sans succès. (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/cuphead-wont-start/02c0096e-4343-4488-a0d8-66a4f87c4223?auth=1)

Merci

Hello,

We offered me the game CUPHEAD. The problem is that I cannot launch it correctly. I open the game up to the screen title where we have to press on any button to launch the game. But the game freeze and close. I have
    already seen a status on the subject but it was unsuccessful.(https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/cuphead-wont-start/02c0096e-4343-4488-a0d8-66a4f87c4223?auth=1)

Thank you

ThéoD-F, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Cuphead closes seconds after launch

Cuphead Windows 10

Remove the app, then download it again. Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > scroll down to Cuphead.

Click uninstall

Open the Store

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Cuphead app if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Cuphead closes seconds after launch

1. Cuphead closes seconds after launch - Similar Threads - Cuphead closes seconds

2. To Do on Windows closes after launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To Do on Windows closes after launching: Hi, I've had this problem for a few years, but no resolution so far even after logging a support ticket with Microsoft.When I launch To Do on my PC, it starts to load and then shuts down after a few seconds. It works perfectly on Android and I'm sure it's not a Windows issue...
  3. To Do on Windows closes after launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To Do on Windows closes after launching: Hi, I've had this problem for a few years, but no resolution so far even after logging a support ticket with Microsoft.When I launch To Do on my PC, it starts to load and then shuts down after a few seconds. It works perfectly on Android and I'm sure it's not a Windows issue...
  4. Windows 10 keeps closing apps and games a few seconds after launching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps closing apps and games a few seconds after launching: Bit of background though: I was playing Valorant earlier when my standing mic fell onto my keyboard hitting a number of keys. Somehow managing to bring up Geforce in-game overlay, causing Valorant to crash. I don't know what else was hit in the mean time on my keyboard, but...
  5. Windows 10 keeps closing apps and games a few seconds after launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keeps closing apps and games a few seconds after launching: Bit of background though: I was playing Valorant earlier when my standing mic fell onto my keyboard hitting a number of keys. Somehow managing to bring up Geforce in-game overlay, causing Valorant to crash. I don't know what else was hit in the mean time on my keyboard, but...
  6. Windows 10 keeps closing apps and games a few seconds after launching

7. Program launches in "suspended" state and after 2 seconds closes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Program launches in "suspended" state and after 2 seconds closes: Hello,I've been trying to fix a program on my computer for the past month. It always failed launching. To be more specific, it's a video game installed from steam.After many months of working perfectly fine, the game suddenly stopped launching. I reinstalled it several times,...
  8. Windows apps close in seconds after launch, same for Windows utilities

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows apps close in seconds after launch, same for Windows utilities: Hi. A few of my apps closed all over a sudden and I was not able to open them back, as they close in a few seconds on their own. Same for Windows utilities, such as Uninstall apps, Restore poits, Windows installer, etc. I did try disablind Bitdefender, rebooting, and...
  9. Ark closing moments after launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark closing moments after launch: I downloaded Ark a couple weeks ago and I updated it and now it goes to a blue screen with the cover art for a moment then closes I don't know what is wrong....
  10. Skype closes immediately after launching

Skype closes immediately after launching: Hi, I just asked Cortana to open Skype, so she did, and when Skype showed the loading it immediately closed itself. I don't really have too much information, other than this is a Windows 10 Home Version 1803 Build 17738.1000, according to the "About" tab in the settings....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cuphead not opening

2. cuphead closes when opened

3. cuphead windows game crashing at launch

4. skype closes immediately,
  5. cuphead not launching microsoft store,
  6. cuphead opens then closes