Windows 10: Curiosity

Discus and support Curiosity in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me why when I run MRT --which takes a while on this computer it shows 1 whatever it refers to it as malware but at the end, it says... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by pke225, Sep 26, 2020.

1. pke225 Win User

Curiosity

Can anyone tell me why when I run MRT --which takes a while on this computer it shows 1 whatever it refers to it as malware but at the end, it says nothing found. period. This happens often and all my other antimalware also reports a clean computer including Webroot and Win Def. , msert and a few other stand-alone not installed utilities.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

:)

pke225, Sep 26, 2020
  2. groze Win User

Out of Curiosity is this possible using W7 power shell?

Out of Curiosity is this possible using W7 power shell? I would be basically installing windows 10 into a virtual drive (Not using any third party Virtual program). I would be using the windows 7 power shell if needed and creating a virtual drive using windows 7 disk manager. You have a choice in the Windows 7 boot menu. Windows 7 or Windows 10. I have a 64 bit install of windows 7 for the recorded.

If this is possible, is there step by step instructions on how to do this somewhere here or on another website?

groze, Sep 26, 2020
  3. groze Win User
    Build 10240 - Any expiry on ACTIVATED versions??

I was going to do that for my benefit because of the way I have my partitions setup and to be legal with the EULA that isn't a step by step instruction. Right now I am waiting to see if build 10240 is actually the release build and yes I know at lot of people don't believe 10240 is the release version. I still may need to do that if build 10240 is not the release version.

groze, Sep 26, 2020
  4. dark2099 Win User

Curiosity

RMA on a new Q9550 CPU !

Out of curiosity what stepping is you Q9550?

dark2099, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Curiosity

1. Curiosity - Similar Threads - Curiosity

2. Switched To Raid from ACHI as curiosity and now my pc won’t boot into Windows 10 ANYBODY...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Switched To Raid from ACHI as curiosity and now my pc won’t boot into Windows 10 ANYBODY...: So basically what happened was I wanted better performance for my PC and clicked on EZ Tuning Wizard which than prompts me with “Do you want to enable RAID” I clicked yes and then the problems began. After clicking yes my PC turned black and went back into BIOS which I was...
  3. Switched To Raid from ACHI as curiosity and now my pc won’t boot into Windows 10 ANYBODY...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switched To Raid from ACHI as curiosity and now my pc won’t boot into Windows 10 ANYBODY...: So basically what happened was I wanted better performance for my PC and clicked on EZ Tuning Wizard which than prompts me with “Do you want to enable RAID” I clicked yes and then the problems began. After clicking yes my PC turned black and went back into BIOS which I was...
  4. Switched To Raid from ACHI as curiosity and now my pc won’t boot into Windows 10 ANYBODY...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Out of curiosity

Out of curiosity: With a new Windows Backup and Restore coming, I have read that it can backup and restore your files and now apps... my concern is creating a disk image. Will you still be able to do that like in Windows Backup and Restore Windows7?...
  6. Out of curiosity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Out of curiosity: With a new Windows Backup and Restore coming, I have read that it can backup and restore your files and now apps... my concern is creating a disk image. Will you still be able to do that like in Windows Backup and Restore Windows7?...
  7. A hopefully simple curiosity question...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A hopefully simple curiosity question...: Over the past few years and my last 2 or 3 laptops, I have always bought laptops with the largest hard drive I could get...right now, my current laptop has a 1TB SSD drive. I've done this because I've got tons of pictures and other documents for genealogy research, and have...
  8. A hopefully simple curiosity question...

A hopefully simple curiosity question...: Over the past few years and my last 2 or 3 laptops, I have always bought laptops with the largest hard drive I could get...right now, my current laptop has a 1TB SSD drive. I've done this because I've got tons of pictures and other documents for genealogy research, and have...
  9. A little bit of curiosity on installing Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A little bit of curiosity on installing Windows: Hey there, Speed here.I was wondering if I could install Windows on a tablet using an installation media on a PC connected to the tablet.Is it possible to install Windows to the tablet using the PC with the installation media and then go to OOBE on the tablet?My installation...
  10. A little bit of curiosity on installing Windows

A little bit of curiosity on installing Windows: Hey there, Speed here.I was wondering if I could install Windows on a tablet using an installation media on a PC connected to the tablet.Is it possible to install Windows to the tablet using the PC with the installation media and then go to OOBE on the tablet?My installation...