Windows 10: Curious about 1909 Fall update

Discus and support Curious about 1909 Fall update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All, I had to reinstall Windows 10 on my friend's laptop 2 days ago and noticed the option to sign in with a local account is not available. Rather... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Scramjet, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Scramjet Win User

Curious about 1909 Fall update

Hi All,

I had to reinstall Windows 10 on my friend's laptop 2 days ago and noticed the option to sign in with a local account is not available. Rather than add a phone number I redone it with no internet connection and all was fine.
    I was just wondering when the Fall 1909 update rolls out, will we be required to enter a phone number on the installation? I do not wish to change my system from the local account. I am currently running Windows 10 Pro 1903 retail.
    Greatly appreciate any replies.

Thanks

:)

Scramjet, Nov 6, 2019
  2. RR2103 Win User

1909 Release date

Version 1909

Systembuilt 18363

www.deskmodder.de 18363.10022

Will a complete Update be available ? Do You have any idea about the reported errors of 1909 in the startup and the security options ?

RR2103, Nov 6, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    1909 Release date

Hi Moatassem

While there is no official release date, it is expected that version 1909, will be released approx. on Patch Tuesday in October (2nd Tuesday of October)

If you are already running, that will be downloaded automatically as a cumulative update to version 1903, rather than as a full Feature Update . . .

Otherwise, the release of 1909 will be similar to the 1903 release, it will be a stepped release to compatible devices first . . .etc.

DaveM121, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Shiva1 Win User

Unable to install Windows Fall Creators Update

Thanks, will try those suggestions

other security updates run normally, I jsut have a long list of the fall creator updates not installing

Shiva1, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Curious about 1909 Fall update - Similar Threads - Curious 1909 Fall

2. Curious about Workgroups

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Curious about Workgroups: Just learned about workgroups, domains, and homegroups. Since all Windows 10 systems are assigned a default workgroup of WORKGROUP, does that technically mean all Windows systems not on a domain are in a workgroup with at least 1 person? I know this question is kinda silly;...
  3. Curious about this

Curious about this: Is the disk partition System Reserved the same as the system drive? submitted by /u/Jaykocravden [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hssyzb/curious_about_this/
  4. Curious About Storage Sense

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Curious About Storage Sense: I found articles on the web about a feature in Windows 10 Called Storage sense. However. none of the examples I see look nothing like mine. When I'm in 'Storage' I don't get a list of files to delete among other things. Also, I don't see a link to 'Change the way we free...
  5. About Windows 1909 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About Windows 1909 update: Sir i'm running windows 1903 64bit , now my question is that if i update my windows 10 from 1903 to 1909 how much data it will consume ?, what is the size of 1909 update please reply sir ....
  6. Curious about the approximate time to update to version 1909

Curious about the approximate time to update to version 1909: To whom it may concern, Since I was unable to remove McAfee Agent using any of the suggested methods, I executed a clean installation of Windows 10 using my original CD. As a result, my operating system returned back to version 1511. For that reason, would it take about 6...
  7. Rollout of Feature Update 1909 Curiousity

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Rollout of Feature Update 1909 Curiousity: The Feature Update 1909 has appeared as a download in Windows Update on 2 of my older PCs, but not on my newest (the one in my specs #1). I wonder why that is? 145081
  8. Rollout of Feature Update 1909 Curiousity

Rollout of Feature Update 1909 Curiousity: The Feature Update 1909 has appeared as a download in Windows Update on 2 of my older PCs, but not on my newest (the one in my specs #1). I wonder why that is? 145081
  9. Curious about Audio Drivers...

Curious about Audio Drivers...: Hi guys, I'm just wondering, AMD installed their audio drivers together with software however should I replace it with Realtek Drivers? I wonder if I should download it from realtek website (2017) or motherboard website (2015) or windows website (2019) submitted by...
  10. Curious about drives in Macrium

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Curious about drives in Macrium: I'm just wondering about all the small drives listed in Macrium. Is this normal to have all these 260, 128 mb and 450 mb listings? I have two hard drives, one SSD with Windows on (500 gb) and one secondary HD (3 TB). Drive letters C and H. Plus a Card reader internally built...