Windows 10: Curious about the approximate time to update to version 1909

Discus and support Curious about the approximate time to update to version 1909 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; To whom it may concern, Since I was unable to remove McAfee Agent using any of the suggested methods, I executed a clean installation of Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Matthew Tieu, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Curious about the approximate time to update to version 1909

To whom it may concern,

Since I was unable to remove McAfee Agent using any of the suggested methods, I executed a clean installation of Windows 10 using my original CD. As a result, my operating system returned back to version 1511. For that reason, would it take about 6 to 10 hours to update my version of Windows 10? Thanks in advance.

Yours sincerely

Matthew

:)

Matthew Tieu, Dec 6, 2019

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Dec 6, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Windows 10 update 1909

Hi Sarthak

No you do not need to update to 1809 - 1903 if you are currently on version 1803, then version 1909 will appear in the list of updates and will automatically be installed on your PC since 1803 has run out of support

You do not need to do anything, 1909 is currently spreading around the world, just give it time to appear in the list of pending updates . . .

DaveM121, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Lert Win User

Curious about the approximate time to update to version 1909

Curious about 1909 Fall update

Nothing has happened yet..

Curious about the approximate time to update to version 1909 [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I'm really embarrassed now.. It seems some months ago I tried a note on the new calendar flyout thing and put in 1909 Update using some information that was around then... and subsequently forgot all about it. Sorry! *Banghead*Banghead

Lert, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

Curious about the approximate time to update to version 1909

1. Curious about the approximate time to update to version 1909 - Similar Threads - Curious approximate update

2. Curious about Workgroups

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Curious about Workgroups: Just learned about workgroups, domains, and homegroups. Since all Windows 10 systems are assigned a default workgroup of WORKGROUP, does that technically mean all Windows systems not on a domain are in a workgroup with at least 1 person? I know this question is kinda silly;...
  3. Curious about this

Curious about this: Is the disk partition System Reserved the same as the system drive? submitted by /u/Jaykocravden [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hssyzb/curious_about_this/
  4. Curious About Storage Sense

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Curious About Storage Sense: I found articles on the web about a feature in Windows 10 Called Storage sense. However. none of the examples I see look nothing like mine. When I'm in 'Storage' I don't get a list of files to delete among other things. Also, I don't see a link to 'Change the way we free...
  5. A doubt about updating windows 10 version 1909.

A doubt about updating windows 10 version 1909.: Since I installed windows 10 I have set the updates manually and I am currently with the 1903 version. I could install the 1909 version since it gives me the update as available. However, I usually only install updates if they become essential. My question is: the update to...
  6. Rollout of Feature Update 1909 Curiousity

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Rollout of Feature Update 1909 Curiousity: The Feature Update 1909 has appeared as a download in Windows Update on 2 of my older PCs, but not on my newest (the one in my specs #1). I wonder why that is? 145081
  7. Rollout of Feature Update 1909 Curiousity

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Rollout of Feature Update 1909 Curiousity: The Feature Update 1909 has appeared as a download in Windows Update on 2 of my older PCs, but not on my newest (the one in my specs #1). I wonder why that is? 145081
  8. Curious about Audio Drivers...

Curious about Audio Drivers...: Hi guys, I'm just wondering, AMD installed their audio drivers together with software however should I replace it with Realtek Drivers? I wonder if I should download it from realtek website (2017) or motherboard website (2015) or windows website (2019) submitted by...
  9. Curious about 1909 Fall update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Curious about 1909 Fall update: Hi All, I had to reinstall Windows 10 on my friend's laptop 2 days ago and noticed the option to sign in with a local account is not available. Rather than add a phone number I redone it with no internet connection and all was fine. I was just wondering when the Fall 1909...
  10. Curious about drives in Macrium

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Curious about drives in Macrium: I'm just wondering about all the small drives listed in Macrium. Is this normal to have all these 260, 128 mb and 450 mb listings? I have two hard drives, one SSD with Windows on (500 gb) and one secondary HD (3 TB). Drive letters C and H. Plus a Card reader internally built...