Windows 10: Curious about this

Discus and support Curious about this in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is the disk partition System Reserved the same as the system drive? submitted by /u/Jaykocravden [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jaykocravden, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Curious about this

Is the disk partition System Reserved the same as the system drive?

submitted by /u/Jaykocravden
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jaykocravden, Jul 17, 2020
  2. witefoda Win User

I'm curious what you think of my feedback to Microsoft about Windows10

I was just curious what you thought, I wasn't looking for how-tos, and the "fixes" suggested mostly are not what I was talking about anyway. The left side of Start is the bar where you can add folders from settings, not the programs list.

My feedback to Microsoft was about problems with the interface that they have no natural adjustment for in settings or right-click.

The whole thing is literal feedback to them for how bad their interface is. I was just curious what you thought of it.

witefoda, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Curious about drives in Macrium

I'm just wondering about all the small drives listed in Macrium. Is this normal to have all these 260, 128 mb and 450 mb listings? I have two hard drives, one SSD with Windows on (500 gb) and one secondary HD (3 TB). Drive letters C and H. Plus a Card reader internally built in and DVD drive. But I don't really understand why these extra ones. Macrium images them all just fine and everything works as expected but these just got me wondering why they are present.

Curious about this [​IMG]

Scottyboy99, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Curious about this

Curious about Apple, is this a decent deal?

I've never used a Apple computer before, though I have been curious about checking one out. I just saw this listed on my local craigslist, and I was wondering if you people think it's worth buying to try out the Apple OS? I can spare the money, so that isn't a issue.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/sys/3452689046.html

BarbaricSoul, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Curious about this

1. Curious about this - Similar Threads - Curious

2. I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...: I have noticed over the past few months if not more, that when I try to copy text from the Windows 10 default mail app, that I basically need to copy the same text by typing ctrl C repeatedly at least 5 times in order to copy the text.I may have to go back and forth to the...
  3. I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...: I have noticed over the past few months if not more, that when I try to copy text from the Windows 10 default mail app, that I basically need to copy the same text by typing ctrl C repeatedly at least 5 times in order to copy the text.I may have to go back and forth to the...
  4. I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I feel curious when I turn off windows xp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I feel curious when I turn off windows xp: Guys I want to ask why I had updates everytime I shuts the windows xp??I didn't even install any updates,not even a viruses. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-feel-curious-when-i-turn-off-windows-xp/4e548569-8a5d-40b8-a1ba-c498ba2d0a7e
  6. I feel curious when I turn off windows xp

I feel curious when I turn off windows xp: Guys I want to ask why I had updates everytime I shuts the windows xp??I didn't even install any updates,not even a viruses. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-feel-curious-when-i-turn-off-windows-xp/4e548569-8a5d-40b8-a1ba-c498ba2d0a7e
  7. I am just curious.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am just curious.: Asking the community of anything a question about anything brings back the old "you get what you paid" slogan to mind.I'm just curious. How much do the experts pay Microsoft so that they can hang out in the support area and "help" peopleall day?...
  8. I am just curious.

I am just curious.: Asking the community of anything a question about anything brings back the old "you get what you paid" slogan to mind.I'm just curious. How much do the experts pay Microsoft so that they can hang out in the support area and "help" peopleall day?...
  9. I am just curious.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Curious question about Old OEM Keys on Windows XP

Curious question about Old OEM Keys on Windows XP: My first PC was in October 2002 I as a curious question about OEM Keys I basically got my question answered I understand there tied to the motherboard and doesn’t matter often you use the PC or how long you leave the PC off for you’ll still receive updates. But this time its...