Windows 10: Curious to know about Installation of windows 10

Discus and support Curious to know about Installation of windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; when you upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 does it really upgrade to win 10 or does it upgrade win 7 to win 8.1 ? Reason why I ask this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by coldy, Aug 4, 2015.

1. coldy Win User

Curious to know about Installation of windows 10

when you upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 does it really upgrade to win 10 or
    does it upgrade win 7 to win 8.1 ?

Reason why I ask this is because I just use BelarcAdvisor Belarc Advisor - Free Personal PC Audit, for software, hardware and security configuration information on your computer. Software license management, IT asset management, cyber security audits, and more.
    and it displayed all my specs but shows Windows 8.1 Professional after I did the windows 10 upgrade.

Now when I use Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder Magical Jelly Bean that shows
    that I have Windows 10 Pro Windows 10 Pro Product Part No.: [TH]X19-9 Installed from
    'Full Packaged Product' media.

which one these is more accurate can anyone explain..

:)

coldy, Aug 4, 2015

2. want to know about windows 10 fresh installation?

want to know about windows 10 fresh installation? how to activate or enter a serial key or product key???

Physco Boy, Aug 4, 2015
  3. want to know about windows 10 fresh installation?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below link and check if it helps:

Install, upgrade, & activate

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...b1&v2h=win8tab1&v3h=win7tab1&v4h=winvistatab1

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Curious to know about Installation of windows 10

1. Curious to know about Installation of windows 10 - Similar Threads - Curious Installation

2. I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...: I have noticed over the past few months if not more, that when I try to copy text from the Windows 10 default mail app, that I basically need to copy the same text by typing ctrl C repeatedly at least 5 times in order to copy the text.I may have to go back and forth to the...
  3. I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...: I have noticed over the past few months if not more, that when I try to copy text from the Windows 10 default mail app, that I basically need to copy the same text by typing ctrl C repeatedly at least 5 times in order to copy the text.I may have to go back and forth to the...
  4. This randomly got installed with "Canon Inkjet Utility". I'm curious what is this for?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This randomly got installed with "Canon Inkjet Utility". I'm curious what is this for?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpyderGamer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vsugr9/this_randomly_got_installed_with_canon_inkjet/
  5. Genuinely curious why I got this after logging in. I haven't installed any updates. I...

Genuinely curious why I got this after logging in. I haven't installed any updates. I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KingAlrighty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkjf6y/genuinely_curious_why_i_got_this_after_logging_in/
  6. Bitlocker: I'm really curious about how Bitlocker not only got installed but got turned on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker: I'm really curious about how Bitlocker not only got installed but got turned on: My niece has a Dell laptop running Windows 10 Home. A few weeks ago when she tried to use it she got a screen asking for her for a Bitlocker Recovery Key. My questions are Does Dell include a version of Bitlocker on a home version of Windows 10 or is it possible she...
  7. Curious: storing other files on an installation drive

Curious: storing other files on an installation drive: I just used the Media Creation Tool to create a bootable USB just in case I ever need it. There is still about 24GB free on the USB. Does this have to stay empty or can other files be stored there? (of course in a separate folder on the drive) submitted by...
  8. Curious Problem Booting from Windows 10 Installation USB?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Curious Problem Booting from Windows 10 Installation USB?: I've just created a Windows 10 installation USB using the Media Creation Tool. I then booted it on my Windows 8.1 Pro desktop PC just to check the USB stick would boot. It booted to the first installation Windows 10 installation window as expected. I didn't want to do...
  9. Some curious installation experience with Sysprep

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some curious installation experience with Sysprep: I have a 3-day old clean install of Windows 10 Pro x64 version 1511. This is sysprep-ed install with 'Users' folder relocated to D: drive. This install, as I suddenly discovered, suffered from the following issue: When I started Windows Feedback app, it presented me...
  10. Curious about Win 10 installs

in Windows 10 Support
    Curious about Win 10 installs: Is there a difference between a full install of Win 10 and the free upgrade? What I'm trying to ask is, once its installed, can you tell what you have? 15289