Windows 10: Curious Windows Expressions

Discus and support Curious Windows Expressions in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft has a curious way of expressing things in Windows. A couple of examples off the top of my head: 1) In Windows Update: You're up to date!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Fabby-O, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Fabby-O Win User

Curious Windows Expressions

Microsoft has a curious way of expressing things in Windows. A couple of examples off the top of my head:

1) In Windows Update: You're up to date!

My reaction: I didn't realize I was, or that I could even be. It's Windows I wanted to update.

2) Malicious Software Removal Tool

Depending on how you read this, it can have one of two meanings:

a) A tool for removing malicious software.

b) A malicious tool for removing software.

There are many other such curious expressions. I call it Americanese Curious Windows Expressions :)

:)

Fabby-O, Apr 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Romel Ram Win User

Expression Web 4 Crashing on Windows 10

Hi,

For better assistance, could you answer the queries below:

• Have you tried reinstalling the Microsoft Expression Web 4?
    • Have you tried updating the Microsoft Expression Web 4?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • When you say "modification", what do you exactly mean?
    Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Romel Ram, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Curious Windows Expressions - Similar Threads - Curious Expressions

2. I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...: I have noticed over the past few months if not more, that when I try to copy text from the Windows 10 default mail app, that I basically need to copy the same text by typing ctrl C repeatedly at least 5 times in order to copy the text.I may have to go back and forth to the...
  3. I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...: I have noticed over the past few months if not more, that when I try to copy text from the Windows 10 default mail app, that I basically need to copy the same text by typing ctrl C repeatedly at least 5 times in order to copy the text.I may have to go back and forth to the...
  4. I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I feel curious when I turn off windows xp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I feel curious when I turn off windows xp: Guys I want to ask why I had updates everytime I shuts the windows xp??I didn't even install any updates,not even a viruses. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-feel-curious-when-i-turn-off-windows-xp/4e548569-8a5d-40b8-a1ba-c498ba2d0a7e
  6. I feel curious when I turn off windows xp

I feel curious when I turn off windows xp: Guys I want to ask why I had updates everytime I shuts the windows xp??I didn't even install any updates,not even a viruses. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-feel-curious-when-i-turn-off-windows-xp/4e548569-8a5d-40b8-a1ba-c498ba2d0a7e
  7. I am just curious.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am just curious.: Asking the community of anything a question about anything brings back the old "you get what you paid" slogan to mind.I'm just curious. How much do the experts pay Microsoft so that they can hang out in the support area and "help" peopleall day?...
  8. I am just curious.

I am just curious.: Asking the community of anything a question about anything brings back the old "you get what you paid" slogan to mind.I'm just curious. How much do the experts pay Microsoft so that they can hang out in the support area and "help" peopleall day?...
  9. I am just curious.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Curious question about Old OEM Keys on Windows XP

Curious question about Old OEM Keys on Windows XP: My first PC was in October 2002 I as a curious question about OEM Keys I basically got my question answered I understand there tied to the motherboard and doesn’t matter often you use the PC or how long you leave the PC off for you’ll still receive updates. But this time its...