Windows 10: Curious

Discus and support Curious in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is a pic of my drive can someone please in simple language atel me what the partitions contain - I have a rough idea but would appreciate knowing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ICIT2LOL, Sep 27, 2018.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Curious

This is a pic of my drive can someone please in simple language atel me what the partitions contain - I have a rough idea but would appreciate knowing what they are

:)

ICIT2LOL, Sep 27, 2018
  2. DemiGod Win User

Need Advice on PC Parts

Ah gotcha.

Btw, did you see this air-cooler listing? They listed my Fenrir choice as #3 and you suggested the xiggy which didn't even make the list. What were your reasons behind this cooler?

I'm not trying to be a jerk, i'm just curious.

DemiGod, Sep 27, 2018
  3. JoanH319 Win User
    Curious

Curious about if there is a Spam Setting for my emails as I had in Win. 7. Is there?

JoanH319, Sep 27, 2018
  4. jaredudu Win User

Curious

Upgrading an older setup

I am just curious, what voltage are you running yours at? I have not really overclocked it much, and it has just been running at 1.248v for the last two years (stepping 2 model). It may be time to unleash the beast lol.

jaredudu, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Curious

1. Curious - Similar Threads - Curious

2. Curious about my Win7 key and moving to Win10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Curious about my Win7 key and moving to Win10.: I currently have Windows 7 on my custom-built desktop, with a (OEM?) key that can be used up to 3 times. I have only activated it once (maybe twice after needing to replace the CPU+motherboard, no reinstallation), and I am planning to reinstall Windows 7 on the same desktop...
  3. Curious W10 Mail bug since 1809 Update

in Browsers and Email
    Curious W10 Mail bug since 1809 Update: I have 4 different mail accounts (Hotmail, Yahoo, Comcast, & Gmail) that I read in both Outlook 365 & W10 Mail. Although I usually read new messages in Outlook, I have W10 Mail configured to show a merged Inbox and then the Spam & Deleted Items folders for each account...
  4. Curious - what the partitions contain

in Windows 10 Support
    Curious - what the partitions contain: This is a pic of my drive can someone please in simple language atel me what the partitions contain - I have a rough idea but would appreciate knowing what they are 118689
  5. Just curious. Why in task mgr svs lists are only half the apps running? Is it because some...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just curious. Why in task mgr svs lists are only half the apps running? Is it because some...: Wrote it already. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/just-curious-why-in-task-mgr-svs-lists-are-only/e954a516-31dd-49ef-abdd-72b8cb416e16
  6. Just curious

in Windows 10 Support
    Just curious: When Windows 10 is installed on a computer that already has another version of Windows(7,8.1) is the original version completely uninstalled? 112975
  7. RE : Just a curious question about HDMI Mini Win 10 PC Stick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RE : Just a curious question about HDMI Mini Win 10 PC Stick: I understand the Stick is not good enough for "power users" and sophisticated gurus, but......... why it is not popular among the "normal" computer users who use computers mainly for emailing, web surfing, movie/video watching , you know, the "normal" daily chores ? The...
  8. Curious about the difference beteen G5 mbps and the 2.4 mbps network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Curious about the difference beteen G5 mbps and the 2.4 mbps network: On one PC I get on the G5, 75 mbps download and 8.6 mbps on the upload and ping 114 ms (speed test) On the other PC with 2.4 mbps I get on average 16.8 download and 4.6 upload and ping 21 ms (speed test) Yet the speed between the 2 PC's does not seem to be that much...
  9. Curious about windows.old not being automatically being removed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Curious about windows.old not being automatically being removed: I'm working on an Acer ES1-533 Win10 laptop. On Nov 16 it updated to version 1709 (OS Build 16299.64) from 1703. Windows.old (24.8 GB) is dated Nov 16 and I thought it would be automatically removed 10 days after the update but here it is Nov 26 and it's still there. --- Am...
  10. Strange Key Problem. Curious.

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Key Problem. Curious.: Dell Venu 8 Pro Tablet. Came with Windows 7. Updated to 8, then 8.1. Then 10. I downloaded Magical Jellybean Key Finder to get my key and saved it. During a screw up, I ended up resetting my tablet to 8.1. Tried ShowKeyPlus. Got a different key. Just ran the Media Creation...