Windows 10: Curious

Discus and support Curious in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is a pic of my drive can someone please in simple language atel me what the partitions contain - I have a rough idea but would appreciate knowing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ICIT2LOL, Sep 27, 2018.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Curious

This is a pic of my drive can someone please in simple language atel me what the partitions contain - I have a rough idea but would appreciate knowing what they are

:)

ICIT2LOL, Sep 27, 2018
  2. DemiGod Win User

Need Advice on PC Parts

Ah gotcha.

Btw, did you see this air-cooler listing? They listed my Fenrir choice as #3 and you suggested the xiggy which didn't even make the list. What were your reasons behind this cooler?

I'm not trying to be a jerk, i'm just curious.

DemiGod, Sep 27, 2018
  3. JoanH319 Win User
    Curious

Curious about if there is a Spam Setting for my emails as I had in Win. 7. Is there?

JoanH319, Sep 27, 2018
  4. jaredudu Win User

Curious

Upgrading an older setup

I am just curious, what voltage are you running yours at? I have not really overclocked it much, and it has just been running at 1.248v for the last two years (stepping 2 model). It may be time to unleash the beast lol.

jaredudu, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Curious

1. Curious - Similar Threads - Curious

2. I'm curious about how to buy it.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm curious about how to buy it.: Hi, I am a user who lives in Korea. I want to buy win10_mars. Tell me the specific methods and costs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-curious-about-how-to-buy-it/2934bd08-9560-47a5-8de6-d2297a62d400"
  3. Ms paint issue that I was curious about.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ms paint issue that I was curious about.: I was working with a scanned picture in paint. I had wanted to outline and color it . Saved a separate copy of the image and when I came back to it, the solid red lines that were used to outline the picture were all different shades of red and pixelated. The fill bucket tool...
  4. Ms paint issue that I was curious about.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ms paint issue that I was curious about.: I was working with a scanned picture in paint. I had wanted to outline and color it . Saved a separate copy of the image and when I came back to it, the solid red lines that were used to outline the picture were all different shades of red and pixelated. The fill bucket tool...
  5. curious, where is the downloaded nvidia setup file?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    curious, where is the downloaded nvidia setup file?: nvidia said it had an updated driver, so I clicked run, but when I go to view in folder from edge, folder is empty? So where does it go? Also name of file did not mention windows 10? But it is installing now anyway. 125029
  6. curious, where is the downloaded nvidia setup file?

in Windows 10 Support
    curious, where is the downloaded nvidia setup file?: nvidia said it had an updated driver, so I clicked run, but when I go to view in folder from edge, folder is empty? So where does it go? Also name of file did not mention windows 10? But it is installing now anyway. 125029
  7. Question I'm curious about. I am an administrator so why do I have to run programs as an...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question I'm curious about. I am an administrator so why do I have to run programs as an...: No problem I'm just curious. I am an administrator on Windows 10. So why do administrators have to run programs (that need to be run by and administrator) as an administrator? To me the logical thing would be that as a logged in administrator all programs would be run as...
  8. Curious about my Win7 key and moving to Win10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Curious about my Win7 key and moving to Win10.: I currently have Windows 7 on my custom-built desktop, with a (OEM?) key that can be used up to 3 times. I have only activated it once (maybe twice after needing to replace the CPU+motherboard, no reinstallation), and I am planning to reinstall Windows 7 on the same desktop...
  9. Curious W10 Mail bug since 1809 Update

in Browsers and Email
    Curious W10 Mail bug since 1809 Update: I have 4 different mail accounts (Hotmail, Yahoo, Comcast, & Gmail) that I read in both Outlook 365 & W10 Mail. Although I usually read new messages in Outlook, I have W10 Mail configured to show a merged Inbox and then the Spam & Deleted Items folders for each account...
  10. Curious - what the partitions contain

in Windows 10 Support
    Curious - what the partitions contain: This is a pic of my drive can someone please in simple language atel me what the partitions contain - I have a rough idea but would appreciate knowing what they are 118689