Windows 10: Curious

Discus and support Curious in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've been having issues for about a month with my windows 10 on the activation side. I've been getting help through tech support and they got me an ISO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by thefonz1986, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Curious

I've been having issues for about a month with my windows 10 on the activation side. I've been getting help through tech support and they got me an ISO to install. My question is - can I still use the key that came pre-installed on my comp, or do I have to go and strike up another chat box to get it fixed totally? One of my problems with the activation is a "non-core" edition of windows 10 home, when I purchased the computer last month. I just am wanting to get this fix over and done with, but at the same time - not wanting to brick a $900 laptop until my next paycheck.

:)

thefonz1986, Dec 19, 2019
  2. DemiGod Win User

Need Advice on PC Parts

Ah gotcha.

Btw, did you see this air-cooler listing? They listed my Fenrir choice as #3 and you suggested the xiggy which didn't even make the list. What were your reasons behind this cooler?

I'm not trying to be a jerk, i'm just curious.

DemiGod, Dec 19, 2019
  3. kthr33 Win User
    Not a problem - Just curious

Windows 10, Dell desktop PC. A couple years back we purchased a Lanier copier. The Gent brought it in, installed it, and configured each system in our network to access it. Every time we clicked 'Print' we would select 'Lanier' from the list. Sometime
    during this past December - January, after a W10 update, the Lanier disappeared from the list on each system in our network and a Ricoh was added. Now when we wish to print we have to select Ricoh from the list and the print comes out on our Lanier. Is that
    the way it's sposed to work? Just curious. - everything still works fine. Thanks, K.

kthr33, Dec 19, 2019
  4. JoanH319 Win User

Curious

Curious

Curious about if there is a Spam Setting for my emails as I had in Win. 7. Is there?

JoanH319, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Curious

1. Curious - Similar Threads - Curious

2. I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...: I have noticed over the past few months if not more, that when I try to copy text from the Windows 10 default mail app, that I basically need to copy the same text by typing ctrl C repeatedly at least 5 times in order to copy the text.I may have to go back and forth to the...
  3. I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...: I have noticed over the past few months if not more, that when I try to copy text from the Windows 10 default mail app, that I basically need to copy the same text by typing ctrl C repeatedly at least 5 times in order to copy the text.I may have to go back and forth to the...
  4. I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I feel curious when I turn off windows xp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I feel curious when I turn off windows xp: Guys I want to ask why I had updates everytime I shuts the windows xp??I didn't even install any updates,not even a viruses. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-feel-curious-when-i-turn-off-windows-xp/4e548569-8a5d-40b8-a1ba-c498ba2d0a7e
  6. I feel curious when I turn off windows xp

I feel curious when I turn off windows xp: Guys I want to ask why I had updates everytime I shuts the windows xp??I didn't even install any updates,not even a viruses. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-feel-curious-when-i-turn-off-windows-xp/4e548569-8a5d-40b8-a1ba-c498ba2d0a7e
  7. I am just curious.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am just curious.: Asking the community of anything a question about anything brings back the old "you get what you paid" slogan to mind.I'm just curious. How much do the experts pay Microsoft so that they can hang out in the support area and "help" peopleall day?...
  8. I am just curious.

I am just curious.: Asking the community of anything a question about anything brings back the old "you get what you paid" slogan to mind.I'm just curious. How much do the experts pay Microsoft so that they can hang out in the support area and "help" peopleall day?...
  9. I am just curious.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Curious question about Old OEM Keys on Windows XP

Curious question about Old OEM Keys on Windows XP: My first PC was in October 2002 I as a curious question about OEM Keys I basically got my question answered I understand there tied to the motherboard and doesn’t matter often you use the PC or how long you leave the PC off for you’ll still receive updates. But this time its...