Windows 10: Curious

Discus and support Curious in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've been having issues for about a month with my windows 10 on the activation side. I've been getting help through tech support and they got me an ISO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by thefonz1986, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Curious

I've been having issues for about a month with my windows 10 on the activation side. I've been getting help through tech support and they got me an ISO to install. My question is - can I still use the key that came pre-installed on my comp, or do I have to go and strike up another chat box to get it fixed totally? One of my problems with the activation is a "non-core" edition of windows 10 home, when I purchased the computer last month. I just am wanting to get this fix over and done with, but at the same time - not wanting to brick a $900 laptop until my next paycheck.

:)

thefonz1986, Dec 19, 2019
  2. DemiGod Win User

Need Advice on PC Parts

Ah gotcha.

Btw, did you see this air-cooler listing? They listed my Fenrir choice as #3 and you suggested the xiggy which didn't even make the list. What were your reasons behind this cooler?

I'm not trying to be a jerk, i'm just curious.

DemiGod, Dec 19, 2019
  3. kthr33 Win User
    Not a problem - Just curious

Windows 10, Dell desktop PC. A couple years back we purchased a Lanier copier. The Gent brought it in, installed it, and configured each system in our network to access it. Every time we clicked 'Print' we would select 'Lanier' from the list. Sometime
    during this past December - January, after a W10 update, the Lanier disappeared from the list on each system in our network and a Ricoh was added. Now when we wish to print we have to select Ricoh from the list and the print comes out on our Lanier. Is that
    the way it's sposed to work? Just curious. - everything still works fine. Thanks, K.

kthr33, Dec 19, 2019
  4. JoanH319 Win User

Curious

Curious

Curious about if there is a Spam Setting for my emails as I had in Win. 7. Is there?

JoanH319, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Curious

1. Curious - Similar Threads - Curious

2. Genuinely curious why I got this after logging in. I haven't installed any updates. I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Genuinely curious why I got this after logging in. I haven't installed any updates. I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KingAlrighty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkjf6y/genuinely_curious_why_i_got_this_after_logging_in/
  3. Bitlocker: I'm really curious about how Bitlocker not only got installed but got turned on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker: I'm really curious about how Bitlocker not only got installed but got turned on: My niece has a Dell laptop running Windows 10 Home. A few weeks ago when she tried to use it she got a screen asking for her for a Bitlocker Recovery Key. My questions are Does Dell include a version of Bitlocker on a home version of Windows 10 or is it possible she...
  4. Curious: storing other files on an installation drive

Curious: storing other files on an installation drive: I just used the Media Creation Tool to create a bootable USB just in case I ever need it. There is still about 24GB free on the USB. Does this have to stay empty or can other files be stored there? (of course in a separate folder on the drive) submitted by...
  5. One weird thing happen with my laptop. I am curious to know why

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    One weird thing happen with my laptop. I am curious to know why: My Laptop battery got damaged completely. It is not working with out A/C input. To keep it in another way If I remove A/C Input If I remove external power Laptop getting shutdown. So I brought new battery and replaced It with old one. After that every thing went good. I just...
  6. I'm curious what you think of my feedback to Microsoft about Windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm curious what you think of my feedback to Microsoft about Windows10: In learning it that is, and I help people do just that; I was randomly prompted to leave them a response to their Feedback Hub while I was using Settings or something: "Dumbed-down for power users, too many things hidden and unintuitive for average and new users, oversized...
  7. I'm curious what you think of my feedback to Microsoft about Windows 1

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm curious what you think of my feedback to Microsoft about Windows 1: In learning it that is, and I help people do just that; I was randomly prompted to leave them a response to their Feedback Hub while I was using Settings or something: "Dumbed-down for power users, too many things hidden and unintuitive for average and new users, oversized...
  8. Why Windows 10 doesn't show me ads (don't need them, just curious)?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why Windows 10 doesn't show me ads (don't need them, just curious)?: I don't remember doing anything to any settings regarding ads. I clean installed Windows 10, 1903 on August 31, 2019. The only ads were the ones on the Start Menu that come bundled with the OS. Other than that, I haven't seen any ads in File Explorer, Notifications, Start...
  9. Having a Curious Issue with "Microsoft Office Upload Center"

Having a Curious Issue with "Microsoft Office Upload Center": So, for the first time (I think ever), Microsoft Office Upload Center opened up on my computer, saying that a file failed to upload. However, when I open it up, there are no documents set to be uploaded, in fact there's no documents anywhere on every part of the list. How do...
  10. Curious about the approximate time to update to version 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Curious about the approximate time to update to version 1909: To whom it may concern, Since I was unable to remove McAfee Agent using any of the suggested methods, I executed a clean installation of Windows 10 using my original CD. As a result, my operating system returned back to version 1511. For that reason, would it take about 6...