Windows 10: Curl Update for Win 11

Discus and support Curl Update for Win 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, The Curl Executable in C:\Windows\System32 CURL.EXE is version 7.83.1 which is lower than 7.87.0 and is affeacted by by a use-after-free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rahul Bhichher, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Curl Update for Win 11

Hi, The Curl Executable in C:\Windows\System32 CURL.EXE is version 7.83.1 which is lower than 7.87.0 and is affeacted by by a use-after-free vulnerability. Curl can be asked to tunnel virtually all protocols it supports through an HTTP proxy. HTTP proxies can and often do deny such tunnel operations.When getting denied to tunnel the specific protocols SMB or TELNET, curl would use a heap-allocated struct after it had been freed, in its transfer shutdown code path.Referrence: https://curl.se/docs/CVE-2022-43552.htmlWhen to expect an offical update from Windows as their is a latest version a

:)

Rahul Bhichher, Mar 24, 2023
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Mar 24, 2023
  3. need cURL help

so is this a php script using the curl module?

Easy Rhino, Mar 24, 2023
  4. Curl Update for Win 11

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

Curl Update for Win 11

1. Curl Update for Win 11 - Similar Threads - Curl Update

2. Curl update Win11 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Curl update Win11 23H2: Hello,I am running multiple Windows 11 23H2 and the curl version is still 8.0.1.I have tried installing KB5032190 with no result. The update is not applicable to the affected systems.We use Intune to deploy security patches monthly.Any ideas, besides reinstalling the OS,...
  3. Curl update Win11 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Curl update Win11 23H2: Hello,I am running multiple Windows 11 23H2 and the curl version is still 8.0.1.I have tried installing KB5032190 with no result. The update is not applicable to the affected systems.We use Intune to deploy security patches monthly.Any ideas, besides reinstalling the OS,...
  4. Updating Microsoft Curl to the most recent version. Curl 7.84 <= 8.2.1 Header DoS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating Microsoft Curl to the most recent version. Curl 7.84 <= 8.2.1 Header DoS...: Hi,I have several servers that have this version of Curl installed. I want to get my servers updated to the most recent version so my questions are:1. What is the best way to get these servers up to the most current version? It seems we are lacking 11 updates since then.2....
  5. Updating Microsoft Curl to the most recent version. Curl 7.84 <= 8.2.1 Header DoS...

Updating Microsoft Curl to the most recent version. Curl 7.84 <= 8.2.1 Header DoS...: Hi,I have several servers that have this version of Curl installed. I want to get my servers updated to the most recent version so my questions are:1. What is the best way to get these servers up to the most current version? It seems we are lacking 11 updates since then.2....
  6. Updating Microsoft Curl to the most recent version. Curl 7.84 <= 8.2.1 Header DoS...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. a website could be accessed by browser but not by curl

a website could be accessed by browser but not by curl: please advise a website could be accessed by browser but not by curl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-website-could-be-accessed-by-browser-but-not-by/8f5e9147-8854-44bb-812a-925894582c03
  8. Update on Patch for Curl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update on Patch for Curl: Can I get an update on the fix for CVE-2023-38545 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-on-patch-for-curl/cc17fd5c-cb7c-4e81-add7-edb861330136
  9. Update on Patch for Curl

Update on Patch for Curl: Can I get an update on the fix for CVE-2023-38545 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-on-patch-for-curl/cc17fd5c-cb7c-4e81-add7-edb861330136
  10. Curl Update for Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Curl Update for Win 11: Hi, The Curl Executable in C:\Windows\System32 CURL.EXE is version 7.83.1 which is lower than 7.87.0 and is affeacted by a use-after-free vulnerability. Curl can be asked to tunnel virtually all protocols it supports through an HTTP proxy. HTTP proxies can and often do deny...