Windows 10: Currency not part of Windows 10 (Namibia - N$)

Discus and support Currency not part of Windows 10 (Namibia - N$) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good day all, I would like to if it is possible to have a currency permanently part of the windows package. It is the Namibian currency as "N$". I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by (Champ), Apr 25, 2019.

1. (Champ) Win User

Currency not part of Windows 10 (Namibia - N$)

Good day all,

I would like to if it is possible to have a currency permanently part of the windows package. It is the Namibian currency as "N$".

I set it in my setting- language and region - region, but it is being reset every time I start up my PC in the mornings.

I would really appreciate assistance on this one.

:)

(Champ), Apr 25, 2019

2. help i need to find my phone currently in namibia leaving on friday back to sa

Currently, it is impossible to setup Windows Phone find my phone in Namibia. There is no option in the country list for Namibia. Could you please ensure to include Namibia as well?

Hermann Kuschke, Apr 25, 2019
  3. JorgSchmidt, Apr 25, 2019
  4. garym123 Win User

garym123, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Currency not part of Windows 10 (Namibia - N$) - Similar Threads - Currency part Namibia

2. language for non-unicode programs windows 10 - Namibia not supported

in Windows 10 Customization
    language for non-unicode programs windows 10 - Namibia not supported: Hi, Good day.I'm having a problem with my accounting software. It seems to be using language for non-unicode programs - to override my currency settings. That wouldn't be a problem if Namibia was included in the list. As a result of it not being in the list, i CAN NOT change...
  3. microsoft currency

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft currency: when i select uae currency it shows usd currency how to change it to uae currency with english language on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-currency/51a4794d-4285-4719-b35f-7d98ab4a36dd
  4. Windows 10 Home N

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home N: How do I purchase Windows 10 Home N from Microsoft? I have only seen regular versions of 10 Home offered on the site. I have an non-activated version on my desktop, and from what I seen in threads here, a product key from a regular version of 10 Home will not work....
  5. Activating Windows 10 N

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating Windows 10 N: I recently built a PC and installed Windows 10 N on it. Thought there would be less bloat. Now, I have a Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 CD key from an old laptop HDD that isn't in use. The key doesn't activate my Windows 10 N. I get "the product key you entered didn't...
  6. currency

currency: I am living in the United Kingdom and use British Pounds. So why is that every thing in the Microsoft Stores Priced USA Dollars https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/currency/df4732db-bd52-47f6-83d7-fc3b79681cdd"
  7. Windows 10 64 N to Windows 10 pro NO N

Windows 10 64 N to Windows 10 pro NO N: I have Windows 10 64 bit Pro N and want to migrate to the non N version. N has way to many restrictions. Is this possible without losing everything?...
  8. Windows 10 pro N

Windows 10 pro N: I tried to install win 10 pro n on my pc with win 10 pro activation key but it can't be use, why ? 135565
  9. Microsoft Currency

Microsoft Currency: Currently I am in Canada, and my Primary Currency is USD, however, I have 5 CAD, and An app is asking for USD, which I have 0 Dollars on. Is there a way to convert CAD to USD, or even better, Make the purchase in CAD? Thanks, Edwin...
  10. Windows 10 Home N

Windows 10 Home N: Hello, 2 months ago i installed windows to my computer, i dont know why, but i choosed Windows 10 Home N. Today i bought a Product Key for Windows 10 Home, and i cant use it. All i want to do is to change my Windows 10 Home N to Windows 10 Home, please help me!!!...