Windows 10: Currency showing in USD even though time zone set to local region

Discus and support Currency showing in USD even though time zone set to local region in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My Microsoft account shows currency in USD instead of Rupees even after i changed the time zone to my locale. The time zone is selected as India but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by bharathsrivatsa1, May 17, 2021.

1. Currency showing in USD even though time zone set to local region

My Microsoft account shows currency in USD instead of Rupees even after i changed the time zone to my locale. The time zone is selected as India but currency is shown in USD both in store and online Microsoft account. Is this a bug?

:)

bharathsrivatsa1, May 17, 2021

2. Fluctuating Time Zone Setting

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us.

Let’s try simple steps and check if you are able to set time zone automatically. Follow the below steps.

• Go to Settings and click on Time & language.

• Select Region and language and click on
      Additional date, time, & regional settings on the left pane.

• Now click on Date and Time (Set the time and date) and try changing the date and time from
      Date and Time tab.

• You can also click on Internet time tab, click on
      Change settings and try changing the server and click on
      Update now.

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you

Billion Debbarma, May 17, 2021
  3. Fluctuating Time Zone Setting

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would suggest you to check if the values for “set time automatically” and “set time zone automatically” under Date and Time settings are “ON”. If not, then suggest you to make the vale to “ON” and check for the status.

If the issue still persists, follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc and press Enter.
    • Locate Windows Time from the list and double click on the service.
    • In Genereal tab, set the Startup type to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 17, 2021
  4. Currency showing in USD even though time zone set to local region

the store app shows the wrong currency

I already went to Settings, Language+Region, Regional format
    And set it to United States English
    However the store keeps showing currency in "LL"
    I already restarted my phone twice and the problem persists
    Any suggestions?

Lumia.user, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Currency showing in USD even though time zone set to local region

1. Currency showing in USD even though time zone set to local region - Similar Threads - Currency showing USD

2. Time Zone Setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time Zone Setting: HI,Here in Iran time change policy changed and country did not change the time. But, window still setting time sync to previous policy and time difference still + 3.5 where as it should be +2.5 hours....
  3. Time Zone Setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time Zone Setting: HI,Here in Iran time change policy changed and country did not change the time. But, window still setting time sync to previous policy and time difference still + 3.5 where as it should be +2.5 hours....
  4. Time Zone Setting

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?: Where did the USD go on the currency calculator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-the-usd-go-on-the-currency-calculator/cb0c29bf-1456-4182-8bfa-9ef8ee6124f0
  6. Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?

Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?: Where did the USD go on the currency calculator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-the-usd-go-on-the-currency-calculator/cb0c29bf-1456-4182-8bfa-9ef8ee6124f0
  7. windows 11 shows wrong time, even though I have set it on auto, plus on my country region....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 shows wrong time, even though I have set it on auto, plus on my country region....: Time is being shown wrong. I try to turn off automatically syncing regional time, but it still gets messed up sometime after. because of this I had to sleep at 3AM thinking it was just 10PM!!! :...
  8. windows 11 shows wrong time, even though I have set it on auto, plus on my country region....

windows 11 shows wrong time, even though I have set it on auto, plus on my country region....: Time is being shown wrong. I try to turn off automatically syncing regional time, but it still gets messed up sometime after. because of this I had to sleep at 3AM thinking it was just 10PM!!! :...
  9. Time And Date Settings - Region Time Zone UNABLE TO SET

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time And Date Settings - Region Time Zone UNABLE TO SET: Whenever I try to change time zone on my Windows 10, it shows following error; "Unable to continue You do not have permission to perform this task. Please contact your computer administrator for help" [ATTACH] There are two administration accounts on my computer i.e....
  10. Time displayed is wrong even though time zone is correct.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Time displayed is wrong even though time zone is correct.: So I bought the HP Pavilion, and the time is just fucked up. I am certain I selected the correct time zone, but the time is wrong. I've tried to just manually set the time, but whenever I shut the laptop down and turn it on again, the time would refuck itself. I've even tried...