Windows 10: currency

Discus and support currency in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am living in the United Kingdom and use British Pounds. So why is that every thing in the Microsoft Stores Priced USA Dollars... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by thomasrayment, Sep 1, 2019.

1. currency

I am living in the United Kingdom and use British Pounds. So why is that every thing in the Microsoft Stores Priced USA Dollars

:)

thomasrayment, Sep 1, 2019

2. MSN Money Currency Converter not working

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

Apps like MSN Money Currency Converter uses live feeds from web. I suggest you to consider the following important points and check if it helps to identify the issue.

• Check if the Date, time and Time zone is set correct. Because certain financial real time programs uses time stamps to update its resources. Follow the steps to set the date and time:

a. Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.

b. Click Change date and time button.

c. Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.

Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.
    • Refer to the below link to deploy the Troubleshooter for Windows 10 apps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps
    • Reinstall the MSN Money Currency Converter app and check if it helps.

Write to us with the updated results for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Suggestions : Currency Conversion & WebCam

Who else finds having to set up their currency converter on the phone a little annoying? I do.

My suggestion is to get PC suite to synchronize with an exchange rate system and download an *approximated* rate list to the handset.

Additionally, I found a neat little app called Mobiola on the net, that let's me use my 6630 as a webcam. C'Mon Nokia! Let's see you pop that idea in PC Suite =) Use your camera as a webcam - I will be =)

jaydrive2000, Sep 1, 2019
  4. currency

Cortana now gets confused over currency conversions

Before you perform the recovery options, we suggest trying the troubleshooting steps in this

article
    . It may help you resolve the issue with your Cortana currency conversations.

We would appreciate an update about how it went.

Marilou Ser, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

currency

1. currency - Similar Threads - currency

2. MS Money showing Investment 'Last Price' in GBP equivalent rather than original currency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Money showing Investment 'Last Price' in GBP equivalent rather than original currency: I recently added a new investment and account in USD, my base currency is GBP. When I view the account summary it shows the Cost and Market value in USD but the Last price in GBP equivalent. I have other investments in C$ and EUR which show the Last Price in their original...
  3. MS Money showing Investment 'Last Price' in GBP equivalent rather than original currency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Money showing Investment 'Last Price' in GBP equivalent rather than original currency: I recently added a new investment and account in USD, my base currency is GBP. When I view the account summary it shows the Cost and Market value in USD but the Last price in GBP equivalent. I have other investments in C$ and EUR which show the Last Price in their original...
  4. My currency is wrong in store, what should I do?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My currency is wrong in store, what should I do?: Hi, I resident of UAE and live in Dubai. I want to upgrade my account to family. But the currency show Saudi Rials when I want to upgrade, so my bank don't accept the currency as it is not for UAE currency. What should I do?...
  5. My currency is wrong in store, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My currency is wrong in store, what should I do?: Hi, I resident of UAE and live in Dubai. I want to upgrade my account to family. But the currency show Saudi Rials when I want to upgrade, so my bank don't accept the currency as it is not for UAE currency. What should I do?...
  6. My currency is wrong in store, what should I do?

7. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency: So basically I tried to buy Roblox currency with Microsoft currency, as I have a lot, the thing is, the "balance" on Roblox is still 0.00$, I even have my Microsoft account linked to it, but I don't know what to do.I also want to buy the thing called "Roblox Premium 2200 that...
  8. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency: So basically I tried to buy Roblox currency with Microsoft currency, as I have a lot, the thing is, the "balance" on Roblox is still 0.00$, I even have my Microsoft account linked to it, but I don't know what to do.I also want to buy the thing called "Roblox Premium 2200 that...
  9. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

10. I'm getting Indian Search Results, the prices are displayed in Indian currency

I'm getting Indian Search Results, the prices are displayed in Indian currency: This has been an inconvenient thing that's been happening for months now. From time to time, if I search for car prices, the top search result would be an Indian website with the price displayed in their currency. But now, even the PC Xbox app shows me prices in Indian...