Windows 10: currency

Discus and support currency in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am living in the United Kingdom and use British Pounds. So why is that every thing in the Microsoft Stores Priced USA Dollars... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by thomasrayment, Sep 1, 2019.

1. currency

I am living in the United Kingdom and use British Pounds. So why is that every thing in the Microsoft Stores Priced USA Dollars

:)

thomasrayment, Sep 1, 2019

2. MSN Money Currency Converter not working

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

Apps like MSN Money Currency Converter uses live feeds from web. I suggest you to consider the following important points and check if it helps to identify the issue.

• Check if the Date, time and Time zone is set correct. Because certain financial real time programs uses time stamps to update its resources. Follow the steps to set the date and time:

a. Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.

b. Click Change date and time button.

c. Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.

Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.
    • Refer to the below link to deploy the Troubleshooter for Windows 10 apps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps
    • Reinstall the MSN Money Currency Converter app and check if it helps.

Write to us with the updated results for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Suggestions : Currency Conversion & WebCam

Who else finds having to set up their currency converter on the phone a little annoying? I do.

My suggestion is to get PC suite to synchronize with an exchange rate system and download an *approximated* rate list to the handset.

Additionally, I found a neat little app called Mobiola on the net, that let's me use my 6630 as a webcam. C'Mon Nokia! Let's see you pop that idea in PC Suite =) Use your camera as a webcam - I will be =)

jaydrive2000, Sep 1, 2019
  4. currency

Cortana now gets confused over currency conversions

Before you perform the recovery options, we suggest trying the troubleshooting steps in this

article
    . It may help you resolve the issue with your Cortana currency conversations.

We would appreciate an update about how it went.

Marilou Ser, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

currency

1. currency - Similar Threads - currency

2. Calculator can't convert currencies, or rather not showing ANY to convert from or to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator can't convert currencies, or rather not showing ANY to convert from or to: I have the latest Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC (Hungarian language). I have an issue where I can use every function of calculator, but not currency converter. This is a 'huge' problem for me, since I use it on a daily basis (I know Google has a similar feature in his...
  3. Spotify Music, Microsoft Currency

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spotify Music, Microsoft Currency: Can i use my microsoft currency as a payment for spotify premium? The reason i ask is cause i dont have a deit/credit card and paypal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotify-music-microsoft-currency/90f48e0a-4f5a-4f9f-9f82-a4ef14fb6914"
  4. Microsoft Currency

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Currency: Currently I am in Canada, and my Primary Currency is USD, however, I have 5 CAD, and An app is asking for USD, which I have 0 Dollars on. Is there a way to convert CAD to USD, or even better, Make the purchase in CAD? Thanks, Edwin...
  5. Currency not part of Windows 10 (Namibia - N$)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Currency not part of Windows 10 (Namibia - N$): Good day all, I would like to if it is possible to have a currency permanently part of the windows package. It is the Namibian currency as "N$". I set it in my setting- language and region - region, but it is being reset every time I start up my PC in the mornings. I...
  6. W10 MS Money app crashes when trying to view Currency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 MS Money app crashes when trying to view Currency: A few months ago, Currency in the W10 MS Money app started crashing. Money itself launches fine, but when I click on Currency, or if I add Currency to my Start menu and launch it from there, either way it first attempts to go there but then immediately closes Money. If I try...