Windows 10: Current IME is not ready yet

Discus and support Current IME is not ready yet in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When my computer open it shows Current IME is not ready yet. How do I resolve it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DahamBalasooriya, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Current IME is not ready yet

When my computer open it shows Current IME is not ready yet. How do I resolve it?

:)

DahamBalasooriya, Jan 30, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 30, 2019
  4. kenjin Win User

Current IME is not ready yet

Q6600 owners... what is your VID?

i have G0 stepping at 1.285 VID ( i already reply your post on toms hardware guide grasky, so dont add me to list or will be double listing )

and it seems like my highest clock resuilt is 2.9 at 320x9 , and it will not go any higher even if i raise my all voltage. ( yea even highest voltage on NB and SB) so im thinking is either im hitting the FSB wall from my mobo, or this CPU is not much different then the B3 stepping

my current temp is 39-43c through out all 4 cores FULL load at 55-59C

i see people with B3 stepping on other forums hitting 3.2ghz.... but thats on a p35 motherboard..

kenjin, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Current IME is not ready yet

1. Current IME is not ready yet - Similar Threads - Current IME ready

2. "Japanese IME is not ready yet"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Japanese IME is not ready yet": Yes I know that this question has been answered already and I've tried things that other people have told me like: 1.- Uninstall the Japanese language from Settings2.- Run PowerShell as administrator, and enter your admin username and password if prompted.3.- Check what...
  3. "Japanese IME is not ready yet"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Japanese IME is not ready yet": Yes I know that this question has been answered already and I've tried things that other people have told me like: 1.- Uninstall the Japanese language from Settings2.- Run PowerShell as administrator, and enter your admin username and password if prompted.3.- Check what...
  4. Japanese IME is not ready yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Japanese IME is not ready yet: I've downloaded the Japanese pack in the preferred language, but I can't use the Japanese characters on the keyboard. I've seen some suggestions and have tried some suggestions such as removing the japanese pack, checking it in Windows PowerShell, it says there too installed...
  5. Japanese IME is not ready yet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Japanese IME is not ready yet: I've downloaded the Japanese pack in the preferred language, but I can't use the Japanese characters on the keyboard. I've seen some suggestions and have tried some suggestions such as removing the japanese pack, checking it in Windows PowerShell, it says there too installed...
  6. "Japanese IME is not ready yet"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Japanese IME is not ready yet": Hi there.Recently I have been trying to download the Japanese pack on my computer since I'm learning Japanese. I downloaded the pack, but every time I'm trying to switch from the English keyboard on the Japanese pack to Japanese, I'm getting an error saying "Japanese IME is...
  7. "Japanese IME is not ready yet"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Japanese IME is not ready yet": Hi there.Recently I have been trying to download the Japanese pack on my computer since I'm learning Japanese. I downloaded the pack, but every time I'm trying to switch from the English keyboard on the Japanese pack to Japanese, I'm getting an error saying "Japanese IME is...
  8. Tamil IME is not ready yet!

Tamil IME is not ready yet!: I could not able to solve this issue since from the windows 10 updated.Could you please help to solve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tamil-ime-is-not-ready-yet/e909a7ba-b83c-40f4-8e1a-684810f2b033
  9. Japanese IME is not ready yet.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Japanese IME is not ready yet.: Since updated Windows 10, Japanese input became unavailable. When I try to switch to Japanese, a message "Japanese IME is not ready yet." shows up. And as checked Japanese language pack, all language packs except English are empty. When I try to download each items, Basic...
  10. Japanese IME is not ready yet.

Japanese IME is not ready yet.: When I press alt + ` this appears. [ATTACH] I have looked at a lot of forum posts and none have worked! Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/japanese-ime-is-not-ready-yet/af3fe639-852a-4925-98e8-b83e5d75be49

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Japanese IME is not ready yet

2. japanese ime is not ready yet windows 10

3. ime is not ready yet

4. japanese ime not ready,
  5. Current IME is not ready yet ,
  6. japanese ime not ready yet,
  7. japanese ime is not ready,
  8. win10 japanese ime is not ready yet,
  9. traditional chinese ime is not ready yet,
  10. chinese ime is not ready,
  11. windows 10 Japanese IME is not ready yet,