Windows 10: Current MediaMonkey version

Discus and support Current MediaMonkey version in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [img] MediaMonkey Manage 100,000+ music and video files without bogging down. Record CDs and download music, movies, and podcasts. Automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cliff S, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Cliff S New Member

Current MediaMonkey version

Current MediaMonkey version [​IMG]

MediaMonkey

• Manage 100,000+ music and video files without bogging down.
    • Record CDs and download music, movies, and podcasts.
    • Automatically lookup and intuitively tag album art, lyrics and other metadata.
    • Manage any audio / video genres: Rock, Classical, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Home movies, tv, etc.
    • Wi-Fi Sync with MediaMonkey for Android.

• Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
    • Create playlists and let Auto-DJ & Party Mode take care of your party.
    • Sync Android, iPhone, iPod, iPad & others, converting & leveling tracks on-the-fly.
    • Share via DLNA and convert MP3s, M4A, OGG, FLAC, WMA, MP4, AVI, and WMV to support most devices.
    • Plus much more...

What others are saying...
    25 Jan 2018
    Download: MediaMonkey Download MediaMonkey Free
    The Dark grey button is the free version*Smile

Changelog

(click screenshot to enlarge)

:)

Cliff S, Jun 26, 2016
  2. fitgaz Win User

new n97 v2 firmware and music player /firmware v2

I use Mediamonkey to ID-3 tag all my music. This is what the media player uses to identify music titles and album art.

With Mediamonkey, you simply drop and album into it, select search and it finds your album or you have the option of a manual search. Select save to Tag and It saves the album cover to the ID-3 tag and adds all relivant information such as

Album name

Album Artist

Year

Song titles

Ttrack listings

Record label

I have used this software with my current N97 and previously on my N95 and other Sony Ericsson phones. I have over 16Gb of music currently on my N97 and all of it is tagged with the correct album art.

Give it a go. This will solve your problem.

fitgaz, Jun 26, 2016
  3. mdsftw Win User
    Ovi Player Keeps Crashing

Copying files in mass storage mode, works for me, but what i'm actually looking for is a music manager (+player) which I can also use to transfer my music to my nokia. I've already used iTunes+salling media sync and Mediamonkey. My phone was recognized by
    mediamonkey, but after the sync the tags were always missing.

What I could also try is installing a previous version of ovi player. Does anyone know were I can find that?

Any help is appreciated.

mdsftw, Jun 26, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

Thanks to Nigel( @Barman58 ) I found, for me the perfect media player/auto tagger/Music Library organizer.
    I have been using it for quite a while now, and today, thought it was time to start a thread for it.

Cliff S, Jun 26, 2016
  5. Cliff S New Member
    One additional thing it is skinnable, and you can download some at the site.
    My favorite skin for it: AbraXtreme, it also has a minplayer for the desktop, and a micro player for the taskbar if you wish(with right click menu), you can also contorl everything from the system try icon if you wish:

Cliff S, Jun 26, 2016
  6. Cliff S New Member
    MediaMonkey has been updated to version 4.1.14.1811
    See first post for changelog

Cliff S, Sep 23, 2016
  7. Cliff S New Member
    Cool! After this update MediaMonkey has a web tab that connects directly to their site, so you can get information on how to use it(help file) without having to open a browser. great extra for newbies:

Cliff S, Sep 23, 2016
  8. Cliff S New Member

My four favorite Mini Player Skins:

Cliff S, Sep 23, 2016
  9. Cliff S New Member
    MediaMonkey has been updated to version 4.1.14.1812

Cliff S, Sep 25, 2016
  10. Cliff S New Member
    MediaMonkey has been updated to version 4.1.15.1828

Cliff S, Feb 20, 2017
  11. Cliff S New Member
    I don't know if anyone reads this thread(personally I love MediaMonkey), but I want to share my favorite Equalizer setting, which should give you crystal clear sound, specially when using surround sound.
    Just download,
    unblock,
    extract to C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaMonkey\Equalizer
    then open MediaMonkey,
    open Equalizer,
    Finally load preset.

My Favorite settings.zip

Cliff S, Apr 21, 2017
  12. dwarfer66 Win User
    Thanks for the eq settings, Black Sabbath sounds great!

dwarfer66, Apr 21, 2017
  13. Cliff S New Member

You're welcome*Thumbs

Cliff S, Apr 21, 2017
  14. Cliff S New Member
    New Media Monkey update
    12 July 2017
    See first post

Cliff S, Jul 12, 2017
  15. mrgeek Win User
    I LOVE Mediamonkey. I've had Gold for many yrs now. I like how editing the file in the Library will change it in explorer and play options are numerous, like playing by year of issue and syncing to devices for the car. I use the 5th Gen skin to remind me of the old iPod.

mrgeek, Jul 12, 2017
Thema:

1. Current MediaMonkey version - Similar Threads - Current MediaMonkey version

2. What is the current version of OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the current version of OneDrive?: I downloaded OneDrive from the current versions page, which says the current version is 24.010.0114.0003. but the app on my pc when viewed in Apps and Features says it is version 24.020.0128.0003. What is going on here? What is the current version of OneDrive which should be...
  3. What is the current version of OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the current version of OneDrive?: I downloaded OneDrive from the current versions page, which says the current version is 24.010.0114.0003. but the app on my pc when viewed in Apps and Features says it is version 24.020.0128.0003. What is going on here? What is the current version of OneDrive which should be...
  4. What is the current version of OneDrive?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Can't update to the current version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update to the current version: Hello, I would like to update Windows to the current version, but upon selecting "Check for updates," it says I am up to date, which I know I am not. I am currently on the version 1809....
  6. Current Version of Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Current Version of Google Chrome: Hi! I am running Google Chrome Stable version in windows 10...I just realized i haven't gotten any updates in quite some time...every time i hit the "about google chrome" section in the settings which triggers the checker to see if there is a new version, it says it is up to...
  7. Current version of Bitdefender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Current version of Bitdefender: Hi. I've used Bitdefender for a few years - current version is 1.0.21.1109 and in Programs & Features it's listed as Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition. However, if you go to bitdefender.co.uk and scroll down to the bottom of the homepage where it says Tools &...
  8. Mediamonkey installer doesn't run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mediamonkey installer doesn't run: I downloaded Mediamonkey and when I run its setup file, nothing happens and antimalware service starts to steadily use 50% CPU , I waited for 10 minutes and still the same. Does anyone know what's up here? Thank you. 13341
  9. MediaMonkey and (Synology) NAS Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MediaMonkey and (Synology) NAS Problem: I noticed that Macrium Reflect Free had stared to fail on scheduled backups and in fact was unable to connect to my NAS nor could file explorer, both using the server name. Connection could be made using the IP address. I could see the NAS as a media device but not as a...
  10. Current version

in Windows 10 Support
    Current version: Can anyone point me to where I can find the number of the current release (none insider) build. My system is showing as up to date with Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.494). However another forum suggested that was out of date and I should be at v1607 (14393.5) I tried to...