Windows 10: Current photos

Discus and support Current photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a way to find a current photo of a person. I have windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sassy.gal, Aug 10, 2019.

1. sassy.gal Win User

Current photos

Is there a way to find a current photo of a person. I have windows 10

:)

sassy.gal, Aug 10, 2019
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Current photos :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Current photos

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Current photos

1. Current photos - Similar Threads - Current photos

2. how to make brightness slider appear in windows 10, currently have amd radeon hp6530d driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to make brightness slider appear in windows 10, currently have amd radeon hp6530d driver: how to make brightness slider appear in windows 10, currently have amd radeon hp6530d driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-brightness-slider-appear-in-windows-10/4551eb80-bc77-4055-866e-7fd5345e1bbf
  3. Backup/restore current OS with DISM to different drive same PC

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup/restore current OS with DISM to different drive same PC: I want to copy the "Windows" partition from one drive to another drive inside same computer/laptop. I made a wim image with dism, and applied on the another drive's partition, also added entry for boot to Windows's boot manager. The source drive has SATA3, target drive has...
  4. The SENS service was unable to log on as NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM with the currently configured...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The SENS service was unable to log on as NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM with the currently configured...: The SENS service was unable to log on as NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM with the currently configured password due to the following error: The request is not supported. To ensure that the service is configured properly, use the Services snap-in in Microsoft Management Console...
  5. Cannot Open a Game due to Error Code 0x803F8001 ([Game App] is currently not available in...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Open a Game due to Error Code 0x803F8001 ([Game App] is currently not available in...: Can't open some Game Apps due to this error code: 0x803F8001. Screenshot is provided below. I really need help![ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-a-game-due-to-error-code-0x803f8001/a0923c65-9a1a-4d87-9141-1a56b4dca050"
  6. Windows Hello PIN - this option is currently unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello PIN - this option is currently unavailable: Hey all, When I signed in today, my PIN said it needed to be changed because of my organization and in wanting to keep it the same, I searched how to avoid this and the suggestion was to remove your pin and re-add it. I went about doing that, but now I cannot add back the...
  7. context menu item / entry to right click song to add to current groove music playing list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    context menu item / entry to right click song to add to current groove music playing list: I reckon the classic Windows XP app still reigns supreme. Where is the option to add song to current playing song queue /list? Did M$ really pay developers to not add a simple context menu item hook? No way... I refuse to believe M$ got scammed... Open explorer to goto...
  8. Wanting to remove or change current administrator account!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wanting to remove or change current administrator account!: How do I.. remove the administrator info and account? My device was set by my partner whome put his info in the computer as administrator ,and i do not know how to change or remover the profile .. Can someone give me a walk through i have a hp pavilion with windows ten...
  9. Question about power/current in monitor cords?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question about power/current in monitor cords?: Hey guys quick question I have noticed something at first by accident and now often, Does a DP/hdmi/DVI cord carry a current/power/static in it? or can it? The reason I ask is the other night I was plugging up my mini itx build at work and I went to plug in the HDMI cable to...
  10. Photo preview/view problems: shows all images, not current selection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo preview/view problems: shows all images, not current selection: I am having problems with my photo images, specifically serious problems regarding trying to preview or view only selected images from a single folder. Before I upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7, on both XP and Win 7, I was able to control-select photos, right-click and use...