Windows 10: Current situation with Java ?

Discus and support Current situation with Java ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone know what the current situation is with Java and Firefox, Chrome, I.E. etc....? Thanks 105523 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arcadian, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Arcadian Win User

Current situation with Java ?

Anyone know what the current situation is with Java and Firefox, Chrome, I.E. etc....?

Thanks

:)

Arcadian, Mar 5, 2018

2. Help Me with Java Files!

When I currently try to open a java file, cmd pops up for a split second then disappears.

I have the latest version of java, and .jar files are set to open with Java.

JustinHelmer, Mar 5, 2018
  3. sabby23 Win User
    Jar files on the N95

Hi,

I ve already tried doin that but no avail. The application just wont run! I believe if I do not find a remedy for this situation, I would not be able to run any Java application on my phone, whereas it supports java files, as per the specifications!!! Kindly
    Help...

sabby23, Mar 5, 2018
  4. Current situation with Java ?

It works with Firefox and IE 11. Not sure about Chrome.

Ben Hastings, Mar 5, 2018
Thema:

Current situation with Java ?

1. Current situation with Java ? - Similar Threads - Current situation Java

2. user10001 situation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    user10001 situation: I tried to free up some space for some games on steam then deleted my whole windows files by accident, which restarted my computer and it wouldn't let me log back into my account, i then watched a yt video and rebooted my laptop, Local option to keep my files and once it was...
  3. Current news on the Win32 hive situation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Current news on the Win32 hive situation: The issue was found...like 3 days ago? Windows was working on a new update for Windows Defender, when a bug occurred and new Windows models like windows 10/11 classified going on Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or even Windows Settings as a virus. They said that the threat...
  4. Current news on the Win32 hive situation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Current news on the Win32 hive situation: The issue was found...like 3 days ago? Windows was working on a new update for Windows Defender, when a bug occurred and new Windows models like windows 10/11 classified going on Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or even Windows Settings as a virus. They said that the threat...
  5. Current news on the Win32 hive situation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. the situation in Ukraine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the situation in Ukraine: Hello, my name is Andrey. I live in the city of Mytishchi, Moscow region of the Russian Federation. I am very sorry for the Ukrainians, because Russia attacked their homeland. I am categorically against war. Because of this situation in Ukraine, the American company Microsoft...
  7. the situation in Ukraine

the situation in Ukraine: Hello, my name is Andrey. I live in the city of Mytishchi, Moscow region of the Russian Federation. I am very sorry for the Ukrainians, because Russia attacked their homeland. I am categorically against war. Because of this situation in Ukraine, the American company Microsoft...
  8. An interesting situation....

An interesting situation....: So, I've had the Win11 beta. At that time it didn't work well with my purposes, so I went back to WIN10. Now that it's ready, I'm trying to get it back, but the secure boot is giving me trouble. I have it enabled in BIOS, but "System Information" is telling me it's...
  9. An interesting situation....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An interesting situation....: So, I've had the Win11 beta. At that time it didn't work well with my purposes, so I went back to WIN10. Now that it's ready, I'm trying to get it back, but the secure boot is giving me trouble. I have it enabled in BIOS, but "System Information" is telling me it's...
  10. Password situation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Password situation: Hello everyone, A good friend of my aunt committed suicide a few months ago. My aunt has his pc with Windows 10 installed on it now. She wonders if there is any way she can get into the pc. The problem is that she doesn't know the password to his pc. I know it's a shot in...