Windows 10: Current window keeps popping icons on and off

Discus and support Current window keeps popping icons on and off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please i have a issue with my laptop Acer aspire E14 where the current window keeps popping out icons and deselecting menu when i right click. When i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GodspowerOkorie, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Current window keeps popping icons on and off

Please i have a issue with my laptop Acer aspire E14 where the current window keeps popping out icons and deselecting menu when i right click. When i right click anywhere it will show up and close in seconds. I tried scanning with Malwarebytes but no fix after detected items whetw deleted by me.I tried booting in safe mode but still the issue persist i tried resetting my windows but nothing ..

When the current window is the file explorer some icons pops up on and off on the file,home,share,view etc if i try to select anything it will deselect immediately Current window keeps popping icons on and off d31ca856-44cc-40c8-870b-459e75e41e6d?upload=true.png

:)

GodspowerOkorie, Oct 23, 2018
  2. W1zzard Win User

NEW! icons keep popping up

any better suggestions how people can easily see when we have new reviews up?

W1zzard, Oct 23, 2018
  3. techguy31 Win User
    Desktop Icon Keeps On Moving

I see. I was using a 23" monitor before and the highest resolution was below 1080p so I guess windows remembers that monitors resolution right? I have tried de.das.dude suggestion, but everytime I turn off the computer after arranging the icons it goes back to misarranging the icons.

techguy31, Oct 23, 2018
  4. OnBoard Win User

Current window keeps popping icons on and off

NEW! icons keep popping up

Every new icon comes back, for every review *Smile Current window keeps popping icons on and off :) I'll see what happes with the new code.

OnBoard, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

Current window keeps popping icons on and off

1. Current window keeps popping icons on and off - Similar Threads - Current window keeps

2. Pop up message keeps popping up with no apparent way to switch off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop up message keeps popping up with no apparent way to switch off: I am having a problem with pop up messages that keep coming on and then disappearing on my desktop. I am using Windows 11 Pro. This hasa been going on for months. It is usually a "boot up screen on/off" pop up that appears in the center of my screen or one about contrast...
  3. Unrecognized icon keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unrecognized icon keeps popping up: Hello,Does anyone recognize this icon? It pops up in my icon tray about every 4 seconds and disappears before I have time to click on it. Seems to have started a couple days ago when I changed the unifying usb receiver for my logitech mouse and keyboard, since those were...
  4. Unrecognized icon keeps popping up

Unrecognized icon keeps popping up: Hello,Does anyone recognize this icon? It pops up in my icon tray about every 4 seconds and disappears before I have time to click on it. Seems to have started a couple days ago when I changed the unifying usb receiver for my logitech mouse and keyboard, since those were...
  5. Camera icon keeps popping up on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera icon keeps popping up on screen: Today when I stats my laptop if seems very slow and a camera icon pops up on the scren. How to resolve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-icon-keeps-popping-up-on-screen/819b06e4-55d6-4cd3-9a35-7dcff33adf6e
  6. Camera icon keeps popping up on screen

Camera icon keeps popping up on screen: Today when I stats my laptop if seems very slow and a camera icon pops up on the scren. How to resolve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-icon-keeps-popping-up-on-screen/819b06e4-55d6-4cd3-9a35-7dcff33adf6e
  7. Camera icon keeps popping up on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Cortana turned off but still keeps popping on.

in Cortana
    Cortana turned off but still keeps popping on.: Cortana is turned off. Microsoft told me it can't be taken out of my pc since it is built in. Told me that if turned off, can not come on at all. Next day problem with it coming on that I had complained about, before it was turned off. So it has been coming on, yes is still...
  9. Battery Icon pops off sometimes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Battery Icon pops off sometimes: [ATTACH] It can be solved by restarting windows explorer in task manager, but it always comes back to this, it's a little annoying. How can i fix this? submitted by /u/NoU_U [link] [comments]...
  10. Touch bar icon pops on and off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch bar icon pops on and off: Dell Inspiron 5559 My touch bar icon continuously pops on and off about twice every second in the task bar. This has been happening before; however, it was stopping after a while. Now it is just constantly flashing. I have tried cleaning the touchpad, turning it off,...