Windows 10: Current Windows 10 ISO and version?

Discus and support Current Windows 10 ISO and version? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello: I have read how to get the current ISO from MS but am not sure if it is the latest. I am now running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ver 1909 18363.1256... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MPSAN, Feb 6, 2021.

1. MPSAN Win User

Current Windows 10 ISO and version?

Hello:
    I have read how to get the current ISO from MS but am not sure if it is the latest.
    I am now running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ver 1909 18363.1256 and made the changes to not update but wonder when it will force an update anyway. So, will the links to MS that allow you to d/l the latest and select you want the full ISO to use on another machine give me the LATEST ISO? I am not sure just what the latest is...could it be 20h2 19042.662 and will it break my system?

I hope this is the correct forum.

:)

MPSAN, Feb 6, 2021

2. DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

OMG! Why Microsoft! Why still offer 32-bit!?! *facepalm*

So if I burn this ISO now, it won't be a catch all to install/update all versions of Windows 7/8.1/10?

FordGT90Concept, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Jetster Win User

Jetster, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Current Windows 10 ISO and version? - Similar Threads - Current ISO version

2. windows 10 old version iso

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 old version iso: how can i download win 10 2000 version iso 2004 does not seem to work good with my games it is spiking cpu in game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-old-version-iso/d53595c0-3c2d-44bc-a7eb-13a2281b8ef8
  3. Iso image for Windows 10 version 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Iso image for Windows 10 version 1909: How can I download Windows 10 version 1909 November 10 2019 update ISO image to fresh install of Windows in my laptop. Windows 10 version 2004 January update is causing problems in my laptop....
  4. Current, Released Windows 10 Version

in Windows 10 Customization
    Current, Released Windows 10 Version: What is the latest, released version of Windows 10? My systems says Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.10024]. However, I think this has been compromised by being in the Windows Insider Program and then refresh to discontinue the program. Can anybody comment? If mine is...
  5. windows 10 ISO for version 1511

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 ISO for version 1511: Is there a way to get version 1511 ISO? 71095
  6. Windows 10 ISO Build Version

Windows 10 ISO Build Version: I purchased Windows 10 a few months ago and have had problems upgrading to the new builds 1511 and 1608 since then, installation always freezes at 93% and I haven't had any luck using Microsoft support. I'd like to have the latest build and thinking a fresh install might...
  7. What version is the current 1607 iso download?

What version is the current 1607 iso download?: I am inquiring for a friend who had an unsuccessful update to the August 1607 version. After a very long session the update aborted and reverted to the previous version. I am suggesting he download an iso and manually install but I wondered if the iso included the follow up...
  8. Current version

in Windows 10 Support
    Current version: Can anyone point me to where I can find the number of the current release (none insider) build. My system is showing as up to date with Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.494). However another forum suggested that was out of date and I should be at v1607 (14393.5) I tried to...
  9. Current Win10 installation ISO?

Current Win10 installation ISO?: Hi Guys, Currently running 1511 on three machines, but due to a bit too much tinkering I'm looking at doing clean installs - not a huge drama as I don't have a large number of programs to reinstall. I'm wondering if I download a new Win10 installation ISO (via direct...
  10. Media Creation Tool did not generate current ISO win 10 version

Media Creation Tool did not generate current ISO win 10 version: Yesterday I decided to download WIN 10 Pro 64 bit with the media creation tool to generate an ISO file as I needed to do a fresh install on several machines. I had assumed that I would get the current 1511 version but I got the previous 10240 version . Now I know that MS...