Windows 10: "Current Windows Password"

Discus and support "Current Windows Password" in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys! I was wondering if any of y'all had a solution to my problem. I got this laptop from a friend a while ago she wiped it cleaned for me and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Marsypwn, May 23, 2020.

1. "Current Windows Password"

Hey guys! I was wondering if any of y'all had a solution to my problem. I got this laptop from a friend a while ago she wiped it cleaned for me and threw on a local account for me. I go to sign into my microsoft account so I can sync my settings, however after I type in my email it asks for my password and it accepts it and then the next screen is like "Hey you need to enter your current windows password again to continue." I enter my password again and it says its incorrect. I've checked all the passwords I have none have seemed to work. I signed into my microsoft account no problem on the website so I know I have the right password. I checked google and they said something about there being missing/broken user files. I updated my windows ten as much as I could, they didn't really give me much help with the restoring of those file I was hoping you guys might be able to help. The attacked photo is the second screen that asks for the "current password" after I entered my password. Thank you guys for your time. "Current Windows Password" :)

submitted by /u/Marsypwn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Marsypwn, May 23, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 23, 2020
  3. Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, May 23, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

"Current Windows Password"

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 23, 2020
Thema:

"Current Windows Password"

1. "Current Windows Password" - Similar Threads - Current Password

2. what is the windows current password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    what is the windows current password?: how i solve windows current password problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-windows-current-password/3a93171a-62c7-4e30-b9f3-1739e7c976d1
  3. what is the windows current password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the windows current password?: how i solve windows current password problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-windows-current-password/3a93171a-62c7-4e30-b9f3-1739e7c976d1
  4. what is the windows current password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Never set password - The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged into

Never set password - The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged into: I bought a new Asus laptop with Windows 11. Everything worked when I first used it, but I forgot to set the password for the device. Apparently this is required to log into Windows. I shut off the device, and when I later turned it on, the login screen brought me to the...
  6. Never set password - The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged into

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Never set password - The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged into: I bought a new Asus laptop with Windows 11. Everything worked when I first used it, but I forgot to set the password for the device. Apparently this is required to log into Windows. I shut off the device, and when I later turned it on, the login screen brought me to the...
  7. windows current password one last time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows current password one last time?: windows is crazy and its locked and I tried all passwords i have used before, its saying windows current password one last time. what does it mean, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-current-password-one-last-time/ed3f4a0a-a2a8-453e-a289-6e4597850314
  8. windows current password one last time?

windows current password one last time?: windows is crazy and its locked and I tried all passwords i have used before, its saying windows current password one last time. what does it mean, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-current-password-one-last-time/ed3f4a0a-a2a8-453e-a289-6e4597850314
  9. Hello Windows password currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Windows password currently unavailable: Hi, i cant change my pin number and do anything to add a password on my laptop. And right now, all the password option said "currently available", even for fingerprint password, i cant change it or do anything.What should i do? Please help me...
  10. Hello Windows password currently unavailable

Hello Windows password currently unavailable: Hi, i cant change my pin number and do anything to add a password on my laptop. And right now, all the password option said "currently available", even for fingerprint password, i cant change it or do anything.What should i do? Please help me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. current windows password one last time

2. how to know current windows password

3. rest current window password