Windows 10: Currently focused windows flashes along with a loading icon about 10 times then stops

Discus and support Currently focused windows flashes along with a loading icon about 10 times then stops in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Occasionally while working my currently focused window will flash at the title bar and the mouse cursor will get a loading icon. It repeats this about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mginster, Nov 12, 2018.

1. mginster Win User

Currently focused windows flashes along with a loading icon about 10 times then stops

Occasionally while working my currently focused window will flash at the title bar and the mouse cursor will get a loading icon. It repeats this about 10 times and then stops. It does not matter the application and there is no hotkey I am pressing. If i am in a text field it will lose focus continually until the flashing stops.

This happens about once an hour on my work PC. No viruses, bloatware, etc.

:)

mginster, Nov 12, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Kantastic Win User
    Icons not loading

My icons just stopped loading. They were fine when this thread was first created.

Using the latest version of Chrome on Win7 Pro 64bit.

Kantastic, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Josef Bri Win User

Currently focused windows flashes along with a loading icon about 10 times then stops

Windows 10 Mail App Focused Problem

Hi Larry,

To turn off the Focused & other feature in the Mail app, please follow the steps below:

• Open your Mail app
    • Click on the Settings icon (looks like a gear).
    • Click Options, and search for the layout section.
    • Under layout, find Focused Inbox. Select Don't sort messages and then hit
      Save.
    We'll look forward to your reply.

Josef Bri, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Currently focused windows flashes along with a loading icon about 10 times then stops - Similar Threads - Currently focused flashes

2. Shutdown take along time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Shutdown take along time: Hi i use asus laptop vivobook 15 x542uf ,i install Windows 1909 on it , it is take more than 3 minut to shutdown,i install all drivers but i think thier where a problems, should i install last update...
  3. Program flashes instead of gaining Focus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program flashes instead of gaining Focus: I have some shortcut keys assigned that perform an action when presses, eg, Launch my Browser. However, when I do this, instead of my Browser gaining focus, it just flashes on the Taskbar, and I have to click it in order to see it/give it focus. Is there a setting or...
  4. Adobe Flash Player is about to stop working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Adobe Flash Player is about to stop working on Windows 10: Microsoft has already confirmed next update for Windows 10 will automatically remove Flash Player. Since Adobe Flash Player is nearing its final curtain, Adobe has now issued a new pop-up message reminding users to remove the software for good. In September 2020, Microsoft...
  5. all browsers stop loading pages for about 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    all browsers stop loading pages for about 10 minutes: I have a problem I have not seen before. Once or twice a day all of my browsers will fail to load pages for about 10 minutes. The windows do not freeze I can move them around and open new tabs I just get a spinning wheel of death that sometimes turns into a "Connection...
  6. Windows 10 flashing loading screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 flashing loading screen: Hello! I made an repair cuz i cant download forza horizon 4.I find up the error code and i saw a post on this web.I needed to type a command in cdm which find an corrupt file. It said i only need to reboot the machine, so i restarted it. And now the windows wont boot. It...
  7. Mouseclick loses focus of current window

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouseclick loses focus of current window: Since a couple of days, whenever I use the mouse and make a mouseclick (left, right or middle) Windows loses focus of its current window - there's no program in focus. When a window is focused (using alt-tab or by opening a new window) using the keyboard works flawlessly...
  8. Questions about Focus Assist

in Windows 10 Support
    Questions about Focus Assist: Which Focus Assist's setting should I use since I don't want to have notifications and may I still have them if I don't touch Focus Assist (the same with leaving it with the priority only setting checked and not messing with the automatic rules' settings) after disabling...
  9. Loading Icon Flashing next to Cursor (ASUS)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Loading Icon Flashing next to Cursor (ASUS): Hi there, The flashing loading icon next to the cursor seems to be a common occurrence for those using Windows 10. If you're experiencing the same issue, updating the ATK package may solve the problem on your ASUS device. You can download it from the ASUS Support website....
  10. When showing focus, windows are not flashing correctly.

in Windows 10 Support
    When showing focus, windows are not flashing correctly.: I was messing around in "Ease of Access", specifically under "Other options" and "Visual notification for sound". However, I have since restored it back to default, which is "Flash active title bar". For some reason, my title bars are not really flashing multiple...