Windows 10: Currently have my headphones pluged in but they're shown the same as my speakrs. The...

Discus and support Currently have my headphones pluged in but they're shown the same as my speakrs. The... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/j_curic_5 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/j_curic_5, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Currently have my headphones pluged in but they're shown the same as my speakrs. The...

/u/j_curic_5, Feb 26, 2020

2. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Computer Won't Auto Change the Playback Device When Headphones Plugged In/Out

Hi Michael,

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

Is the issue specific to only Headphones/ Does External Speaker play when plugged in?

I suggest you to try resetting the default device as shown in the steps given below and check if the issue persists.

• Plug in the Headphones in the machine.

• Go to Start and Control Panel.

• Select 'Hardware and Sound'.

• Click 'Change system sounds'.

• Click 'Playback' tab. (It should then show you your headphones in the list).

• Select your proper Headphone device from the list, then Click 'Set Default'.

• Now unplug your Headphones and select speakers from the list, then Click 'Set Default'.
    Hope it helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arul_D, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Currently have my headphones pluged in but they're shown the same as my speakrs. The...

No Sound when pluging in headphone problem on multiple computers

ok so I have had this problem on 2 pcs. the first one fixed itself after a headache and restarting it a couple times. but this one however I have restarted several times with no luck. I know the headphones work. I have sound on my speakers just fine. I plug in the headphone and the sound on my speaker stops (like it should) but no sound comes threw the headphones. I unplug them it plays on the speaker. plug it back in no sound. so I know its registering it as pluged in. when I click on the speaker and go into property's the green level bar is moving as if sound is playing but no sound. I try to trouble shoot and it says (an error uncured during trouble shooting unable to start) or something of the sort.) iv tried updating the drivers. I have no clue how to fix this. I'm currently running a dell latitude E5540 with the new windows 10. like I said tho had the same problem on my Toshiba satellite c650 but it, fixed itself after restarting and unplugging the headphone and plugging them in a few times. no luck on this one however any help would be much appreciated thanks.

Mallosseth, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Currently have my headphones pluged in but they're shown the same as my speakrs. The...

1. Currently have my headphones pluged in but they're shown the same as my speakrs. The... - Similar Threads - Currently headphones pluged

2. my sound speakr is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my sound speakr is not working: my internet not connect and my sound speakr no connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sound-speakr-is-not-working/045e2c61-9f44-4645-ae99-8af3df66bdbd
  3. my sound speakr is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my sound speakr is not working: my internet not connect and my sound speakr no connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sound-speakr-is-not-working/045e2c61-9f44-4645-ae99-8af3df66bdbd
  4. Windows says my headphones are connected, but they're not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows says my headphones are connected, but they're not: Hey,I've been having this problem for a bit, basically what it is that windows thinks my headphones are plugged in, even when they aren't. It refuses to recognize any different headphones I plug in. It also says it's playing sound, even if it isn't, and it shows an unusually...
  5. Windows says my headphones are connected, but they're not

Windows says my headphones are connected, but they're not: Hey,I've been having this problem for a bit, basically what it is that windows thinks my headphones are plugged in, even when they aren't. It refuses to recognize any different headphones I plug in. It also says it's playing sound, even if it isn't, and it shows an unusually...
  6. Windows says my headphones are connected, but they're not

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 11 not detecting my headphone when I pluge it in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not detecting my headphone when I pluge it in: this problem has fased my after upgrading from win10 to win11..wen i plug in my headphone WIN doesnt detect it unless i restart the whole device while the headphone is pluggedthanks for ur time...
  8. Windows 11 not detecting my headphone when I pluge it in

Windows 11 not detecting my headphone when I pluge it in: this problem has fased my after upgrading from win10 to win11..wen i plug in my headphone WIN doesnt detect it unless i restart the whole device while the headphone is pluggedthanks for ur time...
  9. Why is My Windows 10 inspiron 5593 not detecting my pluged in headphones

Why is My Windows 10 inspiron 5593 not detecting my pluged in headphones: Last time I plugged my headphones it was working but now my windows 10 is not detecting my headphones pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-windows-10-inspiron-5593-not-detecting/17e756cb-438e-479c-8076-d6f4131ddf38
  10. Headphones plugged in but, it says that they're not.

Headphones plugged in but, it says that they're not.: Suddenly the audio got worse, then it started to come from the laptops speakers. I don't know what happened but after that my headphones haven't been "plugged in" but they have....