Windows 10: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this...

Discus and support Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently installed an update and now my printer won't work. I get "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mljones14, Oct 15, 2019.

1. mljones14 Win User

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this...

I recently installed an update and now my printer won't work. I get "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)
    To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer."

:)

mljones14, Oct 15, 2019
  2. StanLeake Win User

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) How do I reconnect?

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) How do I reconnect?

StanLeake, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)

hello... i wish i could start hotspot( hosted network ) on my pc...i noticed that MICROSOFT VIRTUAL HOSTED NETWORK ADAPTER is missing...i reinstalled the OS ..after it if found the adapter but saying" Currently, this hardware device is not connected
    to the computer. (Code 45)"...please help..here i'm attaching a screenshot.
    Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this... 65a6421a-8ffe-4bcf-80da-380c667f5309.png

manojpidikiti, Oct 15, 2019
  4. cgrim1985 Win User

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this...

Currently, this hardware device is not connected in Device Manager

I was having some trouble with device on my computer and went into device manager to find out if the device is working properly in device manager and it wasn't so I fixed it, but in device manager under certain devices are showing multiple devices with the same name (See below) with only a few working and the other stating "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45), To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer."

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this... [​IMG]

My computer is working fine, so what is causing this to happen and should I be worried about this?

cgrim1985, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this... - Similar Threads - Currently hardware device

2. Error code 45 Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 45 Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer.: Recently, whenever I connect to wifi my asus laptop will connect to the wifi soon after turning on from being shut down and I can use the wifi like normal. But after I start playing an online game that requires wifi, it will run for the first couple of minutes until my wifi...
  3. Error code 45 Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code 45 Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer.: Recently, whenever I connect to wifi my asus laptop will connect to the wifi soon after turning on from being shut down and I can use the wifi like normal. But after I start playing an online game that requires wifi, it will run for the first couple of minutes until my wifi...
  4. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45: Hello. After a recent Windows 10 update my bluetooth device has dissappeared from my computer. To view it I have to "show hidden devices" on the device manager. When I rightclick on it it says that "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45"....
  5. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45: Hello. After a recent Windows 10 update my bluetooth device has dissappeared from my computer. To view it I have to "show hidden devices" on the device manager. When I rightclick on it it says that "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45"....
  6. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45: It happens to me in unknown date, well it annoys me because it also affects my Internet in Network Adapters, Camera is not available as detect in discord and when i saw the device manager and i enabled show hidden devices, the gray things showing errors: "Currently, this...
  8. Error Message Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

Error Message Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45: I am getting error code saying that my camera/hardware device is not attached. My Windows 10 is up to date and I have updated drivers. Could the privacy software be blocking the use of my camera? Please advise how I would find out?...
  9. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer (Code 45)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer (Code 45): GEO laptop won't connect to wifi and doesn't even show any available networks. In Device Manager, wifi direct virtual adapter 1 and 2 status says: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer (Code 45) In Network properties: all networks are disconnected...
  10. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this...

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this...: I see you have had thousands of questions on this, I have tried everything you suggest but my internal (non removable Cd/DvD drive will not work due to Windows 10- how can I fix this?...