Windows 10: currently unable to install things on the computer

Discus and support currently unable to install things on the computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; ive had the pc for a while but ive had to redownload some stuuf. it keeps giving me this error when i try to install something tho "the netwrok path... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ConnorMead, May 3, 2020.

1. currently unable to install things on the computer

ive had the pc for a while but ive had to redownload some stuuf. it keeps giving me this error when i try to install something tho "the netwrok path was either tped incorrectly, does not exist, or the network provider is not currently available."

aany help would be aprreciated!

:)

ConnorMead, May 3, 2020
  2. Harry9001 Win User

Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, May 3, 2020
  3. Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 3, 2020
  4. currently unable to install things on the computer

Unable to install any OS

Ram, if a cmos clear doesnt fix it, replace the ram. check the seating of the CPU too make sure there are no bent pins

eidairaman1, May 3, 2020
Thema:

currently unable to install things on the computer

1. currently unable to install things on the computer - Similar Threads - currently unable install

2. Can’t install things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t install things: I’ve gotten a new laptop, and it’s not allowing me to install star stable or rockstar launcher, all other windows I have owned have let me install these things. What’s going on?...
  3. Can’t install things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t install things: I’ve gotten a new laptop, and it’s not allowing me to install star stable or rockstar launcher, all other windows I have owned have let me install these things. What’s going on?...
  4. Randomly unable to click things - help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Randomly unable to click things - help?: Hi,I've had my MSI laptop for nearly a year, and this problem only started recently. My touchpad usually works fine, but occasionally, I'll click and it'll do nothing. This continues for several seconds, where it won't work, before beginning to work again with no warning. The...
  5. Randomly unable to click things - help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Randomly unable to click things - help?: Hi,I've had my MSI laptop for nearly a year, and this problem only started recently. My touchpad usually works fine, but occasionally, I'll click and it'll do nothing. This continues for several seconds, where it won't work, before beginning to work again with no warning. The...
  6. Randomly unable to click things - help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Current Version 1909 unable to updown

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Current Version 1909 unable to updown: On my laptop I have Windows Version 1909 unable to to update to version 20H2.Have tried the following do not work.1. Troubleshooter 2. Windows update assistant 3. Rang a SFC and DISM4. Tried downloading media creation to do update failed.If it updates, than I get a message we...
  8. Unable to save to current location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to save to current location: My Epson scaner would save the scans in C:\Users\Andrew\Pictures\Scans. So I created a new folder C:\Users\Andrew\Scans, and it worked. Any idea what happened. Anything I can look at. Did a Windows update change something, because this is not the only issue I have had...
  9. Currently unable to activate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Currently unable to activate Windows 10: I decided to reinstall Windows 10 on my laptop. It was already activated so I wrote down the key. Previous version was Windows 10 Home. When reinstalling I chose Windows 10 Home Single Language because I don't want multi-language support. I figured this was just a shortcut...
  10. Unable to install Windows on the computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Windows on the computer: Ive looked at several threads trying to help. And iv called technical support eith no answer. I just bought a ibuypower i series and the whoel thing works untill it says INSTALL WINDOWS “the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows...