Windows 10: currupt files

Discus and support currupt files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have done a sfc /scannow and keep getting go to CBS log files but was not able to correct the problem . Please tell me how to fix.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by John DavidMc Donald, Aug 15, 2019.

1. currupt files

I have done a sfc /scannow and keep getting go to CBS log files but was not able to correct the problem . Please tell me how to fix.

:)

John DavidMc Donald, Aug 15, 2019

2. file currupted !

my 6600 shows 'file currupted' to all symbian apps. (.sis format apps.) when i go to install it from file manager !

what should i do to install my apps. ?

cooolmayank, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 15, 2019
  4. currupt files

ATI X800XL bios file corrupted

All i want to know is this no display problem caused by bios or some thing else . by seeing the bios image file it looks like bios curruption but how system is running in the background when video bios file is currupted

asif brohi, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

currupt files

1. currupt files - Similar Threads - currupt files

2. Files from secondary HDD not backed up with Windows 10 file history backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Files from secondary HDD not backed up with Windows 10 file history backup: hello community, ive been trying to resolve this issue for days now, without any luck. I am setting up a new external HDD for file history backup on windows 10. Everything seemed to work fine at the beginning. The backup started and ran over night. The next day i...
  3. Looking for a specific KB file number

Looking for a specific KB file number: I need the KB file number for "Feature Update to Windows 10 version 1803 x64 2019-09B". My computer has having issues trying to download and install this update. Its currently installing and it's at 86%. But from the time of downloading to now it's been about 10hrs. It took...
  4. My computer USERS file name has changed names and the files in it have nothing in them.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer USERS file name has changed names and the files in it have nothing in them.: Some how today, under C:/Users my computer used to be called 'mrspa', but now it says 'defaultuser0' and almost nothing is in the file folders listed under this new named folder and 'mrspa' is no where to be found. How do I get it back to 'mrspa' with all the normal files...
  5. You'll need to provide administrator permission to copy this file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You'll need to provide administrator permission to copy this file: Greetings, I am trying to copy some files from my old computer to my new one. Old computer is Windows 7 Pro. New computer is Windows 10 Pro. I'm using an external USB hard drive to do the transfer. Most files and folders are moving just fine. One will not copy from the...
  6. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: My issues started when I was trying to trouble shoot a problem with Nvidia GeForce Experience, its not loading properly and it won't uninstall via the remove programs. The do you want to make changes prompt shows, I hit yes and nothing happens. So I decided I would try to...
  7. Notice of Windows 10 Curruption(?) Is it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notice of Windows 10 Curruption(?) Is it?: I occationally get notices when online that look like they came from Microsoft(?) The notices say that my copy of Windows 10 has been currupted and to click to repair. How do I know if it's real? Also how do I check if my copy is currupted?...
  8. Recovery after desktop currupt

Recovery after desktop currupt: Following a cleanup corruption on AHP Pavilion, the Win10/64 desktop failed to apperar on the next reboot. Trying to reboot from cd/dvd/usb supplied by currys PCWorld failed . Can I get either a boot that will work and let me into the c/d drives, or alternatively a way of...
  9. curruption of Library in windows media player in windows 10. Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    curruption of Library in windows media player in windows 10. Pro: Dear Sir/Madam. The < video titles > do not appear in < Library of windows media player > in windows 10. Pro. The letters show that < update completed > whenever Library opened, and < there are no title in video library >. I have already completed < Organization ->...
  10. Currupt files after November update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Currupt files after November update: Hi there - After the November update I suddenly found - using SFC and DISM - that my system has some corrupt files, but was unable to fix some of them - its only one file: CSI Payload Corrupt...