Windows 10: currupt files

Discus and support currupt files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have done a sfc /scannow and keep getting go to CBS log files but was not able to correct the problem . Please tell me how to fix.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by John DavidMc Donald, Aug 15, 2019.

1. currupt files

I have done a sfc /scannow and keep getting go to CBS log files but was not able to correct the problem . Please tell me how to fix.

:)

John DavidMc Donald, Aug 15, 2019

2. file currupted !

my 6600 shows 'file currupted' to all symbian apps. (.sis format apps.) when i go to install it from file manager !

what should i do to install my apps. ?

cooolmayank, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 15, 2019
  4. currupt files

ATI X800XL bios file corrupted

All i want to know is this no display problem caused by bios or some thing else . by seeing the bios image file it looks like bios curruption but how system is running in the background when video bios file is currupted

asif brohi, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

currupt files

1. currupt files - Similar Threads - currupt files

2. Why does almost every Windows 11 update cause currupted files/drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does almost every Windows 11 update cause currupted files/drivers?: After almost every windows 11 update i'd say 90% of the time I run DISM tool and sfc scan and it finds corrupted files. The way I found this out was that I was having a high occurrence of crash to desktop when gaming immediately after a windows update so I started doing this...
  3. Why does almost every Windows 11 update cause currupted files/drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does almost every Windows 11 update cause currupted files/drivers?: After almost every windows 11 update i'd say 90% of the time I run DISM tool and sfc scan and it finds corrupted files. The way I found this out was that I was having a high occurrence of crash to desktop when gaming immediately after a windows update so I started doing this...
  4. Files currupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files currupted: Hello, I have a problem when I start an application, windows told me that it miss files and they are corrupted. Example running Scuma game the game doesn't run and quit with an error that said that resampledmo.dll is missingIt happen every time I do a damn update of windows...
  5. Files currupted

Files currupted: Hello, I have a problem when I start an application, windows told me that it miss files and they are corrupted. Example running Scuma game the game doesn't run and quit with an error that said that resampledmo.dll is missingIt happen every time I do a damn update of windows...
  6. Currupted .NET is missing files, how do I reinstall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Currupted .NET is missing files, how do I reinstall?: Hey, so my computer had a curruption that is now mostly fixed, but there's one problem:The curruption deleted files from the .NET framework, versions 3.5 and 4.8I've seen many times people tell me to go to "control panel -> Programs -> Turn windows features on or off -> turn...
  7. Currupted .NET is missing files, how do I reinstall?

Currupted .NET is missing files, how do I reinstall?: Hey, so my computer had a curruption that is now mostly fixed, but there's one problem:The curruption deleted files from the .NET framework, versions 3.5 and 4.8I've seen many times people tell me to go to "control panel -> Programs -> Turn windows features on or off -> turn...
  8. Currupted .NET is missing files, how do I reinstall?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How to find what is currupting system files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to find what is currupting system files?: My computer is experiencing problems with freezing. And, sometimes, bsod. All bsods are related to software problems. I've tried a lot of things in the bios related to CPU power. GPU, RAM and drivers are working fine. I tried, the topic is not about that.Now I noticed that...
  10. How to find what is currupting system files?

How to find what is currupting system files?: My computer is experiencing problems with freezing. And, sometimes, bsod. All bsods are related to software problems. I've tried a lot of things in the bios related to CPU power. GPU, RAM and drivers are working fine. I tried, the topic is not about that.Now I noticed that...