Windows 10: Currupt WORD doc recovery

Discus and support Currupt WORD doc recovery in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings all, Was typing on a Word doc when something caused the BSOD and computer restarted. Almost positive it is an incorrect video driver. NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Da Mail Man, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Currupt WORD doc recovery

Greetings all,

Was typing on a Word doc when something caused the BSOD and computer restarted. Almost positive it is an incorrect video driver. NOT the issue here today.

I accessed the Word doc via shortcut on my desktop. I had all of the info on that WORD doc (Microsoft Word 2000) saved until this morning (Sunday 09-19-2k21).

When I went to open the doc I was working on, I got the following...

Read more

Da Mail Man, Sep 19, 2021
  2. sttubs Win User

accidental Word doc closed

Unfortunately it was not a saved file. I tried each of those suggestions for recovery, but it was lost for good. Lesson learned. Thanks for the replys.

sttubs, Sep 19, 2021
  3. srj123 Win User
    Word docs

many thanks for responding and trying to help me. the problem is that all of the docs in various folders that were word docs are no longer word docs - they only open on wordpad (and so parts of the docs cannot be seen). does anyone know why that would
    happen?

I actually don't know if I have a current subscription to office.

thanks again for any help anyone can give

srj123, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Time Lady Win User

Currupt WORD doc recovery

Word docs

Hi,

If you right click on one of the doc files & choose open with is Word listed?

Do you have a current subscription to Office?

Time Lady, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

Currupt WORD doc recovery

1. Currupt WORD doc recovery - Similar Threads - Currupt WORD doc

2. Currupt WORD doc recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Currupt WORD doc recovery: Greetings all, Was typing on a Word doc when something caused the BSOD and computer restarted. Almost positive it is an incorrect video driver. NOT the issue here today. I accessed the Word doc via shortcut on my desktop. I had all of the info on that WORD doc (Microsoft...
  3. Word docs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word docs: all my docs have changed to wordpad - i need word - how do i change them all back to word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-docs/14b35def-7d81-4b36-a574-49820a43b449
  4. opening a word doc

in Windows 10 Customization
    opening a word doc: since purchasing and installing Adobe, When I open a document in word i have about 3 signs coming up - eg: File not found: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/MACPDFM/MacPDFM.framework/Versions/A/MacPDFM How do I stop this?...
  5. I am unable to open word doc or create word docs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to open word doc or create word docs: I am unable top open any Docs at all- it is like I have never had Widows 10 that is the only program I have ever had on the computer how can I fix it please? All updates and security are done...
  6. word docs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    word docs: I just renewed my $99 subscription, and yet I still can NOT access my MSWord docs to edit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-docs/4c72539b-d66b-48de-afbc-94febd147180
  7. Recovery after desktop currupt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery after desktop currupt: Following a cleanup corruption on AHP Pavilion, the Win10/64 desktop failed to apperar on the next reboot. Trying to reboot from cd/dvd/usb supplied by currys PCWorld failed . Can I get either a boot that will work and let me into the c/d drives, or alternatively a way of...
  8. Lost Word Doc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Word Doc: I think I just deleted my address book from Word 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-word-doc/a0657285-f937-4b2c-98f8-1bc8b30fc70b"
  9. Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?

Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?: How do I convert a text doc into a word doc? Thanks- LB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/converting-a-txt-doc-into-a-word-doc/d8192142-066d-49d9-b2ee-c5098ea28b03
  10. how to open this doc as word doc?

how to open this doc as word doc?: This document was originally opened as a notepad document, so it opens that way always. I would like to change it to a Word document. Is that possible?...