Windows 10: Cursed text when trying to install a safe application.

Discus and support Cursed text when trying to install a safe application. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so my mother a stock trader and she uses a Chinese program that trades exclusively Chinese stocks. my point is when we swapped to a different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EricMa7, Mar 29, 2021.

1. EricMa7 Win User

Cursed text when trying to install a safe application.

so my mother a stock trader and she uses a Chinese program that trades exclusively Chinese stocks.

my point is when we swapped to a different computer and tried to download the app, the .exe file for installing it failed to load words. cursed text in a sense.

I'm not sure if its because we don't have the Chinese version of windows 10, cuz I already tried swapping to the chinese language pack

plz don't talk about where the application is a virus or is just bugged cuz its Chinese, its not a scam website. i can confirm everything was supposed to work.

here's a photo of the cursed text:

Cursed text when trying to install a safe application. [​IMG]

:)

EricMa7, Mar 29, 2021

2. Increasing text in an image

Happy Holidays everyone!

I downloaded a picture from the internet and it's a step-by-step guide to installing Arch Linux.

It's a large picture, but the words are very tiny. When I tried printing it out, the words were even smaller. Is it possible to enlarge the text?

I'd like to print it out, because I plan on installing Arch on three different systems. To me, this is very handy

GoFigureItOut, Mar 29, 2021
  3. safely disconnect flash drive Windows 10 tablet mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates on your device?
    • Have you installed any third-party applications on your device?

Step 1: If you have installed any third-party applications, I suggest you to uninstall them from Programs and Features and try if you are able to eject the flash drive safely.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the third-party applications.

• Right click on Start button, and then select
      Programs and features.

• Double click on the program(Third party applications) you want to uninstall and select
      Uninstall.

• Follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.
    Also, visit the computer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Cursed text when trying to install a safe application.

Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Cursed text when trying to install a safe application.

1. Cursed text when trying to install a safe application. - Similar Threads - Cursed text trying

2. How show curse words in speech to text?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How show curse words in speech to text?: How do you stop them from hiding curse words in speech to text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-show-curse-words-in-speech-to-text/e83bdc32-6d5c-45e8-abe6-cde936a599c8
  3. How show curse words in speech to text?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How show curse words in speech to text?: How do you stop them from hiding curse words in speech to text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-show-curse-words-in-speech-to-text/e83bdc32-6d5c-45e8-abe6-cde936a599c8
  4. the curse of MS edge

the curse of MS edge: Clicking on IE opens in Edge. How to get rid of EDGE? If I go on Chrome will the same happen?
  5. the curse of MS edge

the curse of MS edge: Clicking on IE opens in Edge. If I go on Chrome will the same happen?
  6. How to prevent Microsoft Text Input Application from starting safely?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to prevent Microsoft Text Input Application from starting safely?: I Am searching for a way to prevent Microsoft Text Input Application from starting. Process name: TextInputHost.exe. You can rename its folder, but it will generate a lot of DCOM 10001 errors in Event Viewer. Like 300 in couple of days. Some DCOM errors can be safely ignored,...
  7. Error: Device isn’t applicable when trying to install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: Device isn’t applicable when trying to install Minecraft: i just bought mine craft windows 10 and it wont let me download it to my P.C because it says it isn't applicable. I checked all the requirements before purchasing it and my laptop meets all requirements for the game and my Microsoft account is logged in and synced, laptop is...
  8. No text in applications

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No text in applications: Hi, I cant be able to see text in windows. Task manager, Program and features, Microsoft word and other apps too cant be able to show text. What I can see is columns and rows. Below are the pictures for some better explanation of my actual problem. I am using Evaluation...
  9. The Cursed Buzzing Noise

in Windows 10 Support
    The Cursed Buzzing Noise: I have just recently have done the new windows update to OS 16299.125 and now once again when streaming audio/video no matter what browser every so often close to 1-5 minutes there is a short buzz sound and continues playing. it is extremely annoying! The same issue happened...
  10. Applications Muting when using Text-to-Speech

in Windows 10 Support
    Applications Muting when using Text-to-Speech: When I play a video on Youtube, it looks like this: [img] Then I run my tts reader, and it looks like this: [img] To sum up the images, all applications that make sound that are not the tts reader are muted. I have found the threads in Windows 7-8 that tell me...