Windows 10: curser and pop up keyboard

Discus and support curser and pop up keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I stop the curser from jumping around and messing with my typing and how do I stop the inhouse keyboard from popping up constantly?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MargieNeugebauer, Sep 13, 2018.

1. curser and pop up keyboard

How do I stop the curser from jumping around and messing with my typing and how do I stop the inhouse keyboard from popping up constantly?

:)

MargieNeugebauer, Sep 13, 2018

2. Touch keyboard pops up at login

Hi Mon,

The on-screen keyboard pops up on the login screen if the Use On-Screen Keyboard
    option is enabled. For us to disable this option, please follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Ease of Access Center, and then press Enter.
    • Click on the Use the computer without a mouse or keyboard link.
    • Under Type using a pointing device option, uncheck the
      Use On-Screen Keyboard
      box.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve your concern.

Janeane Cru, Sep 13, 2018
  3. Touch keyboard pops up at login

If the above steps didn't work, we suggest that you disable the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Please follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Services, and then press Enter.
    • On the right pane, look for Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Double-click on it.
    • Locate the Startup Type drop down, and change it to Disabled.
    • Click on Apply button to save changes.
    • Click on OK button to close the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service
      window.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Sep 13, 2018
  4. Mon.k11 Win User

curser and pop up keyboard

Touch keyboard pops up at login

Thanks for the help, this method worked.

Mon.k11, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

curser and pop up keyboard

1. curser and pop up keyboard - Similar Threads - curser pop keyboard

2. Touch Keyboard keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Keyboard keeps popping up: On my Surface Pro 7 every time I open a page on any application that has a type bar ready to be typed in, the "touch keyboard" pops up. I have the keyboard turned off in the settings already, but it still pops up. Also, the "on screen keyboard" these are two separate...
  3. Touch Keyboard keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch Keyboard keeps popping up: On my Surface Pro 7 every time I open a page on any application that has a type bar ready to be typed in, the "touch keyboard" pops up. I have the keyboard turned off in the settings already, but it still pops up. Also, the "on screen keyboard" these are two separate...
  4. Touch Keyboard NOT On screen Keyboard pops up automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Keyboard NOT On screen Keyboard pops up automatically: Hi all!I have a first gen Microsoft Surface Go, and by now this thing is definitely showing its age. Loading up the keyboard is not very quick.Whenever I use Discord on my Surface, every time I swap to a different channel, the keyboard automatically pops up when I'm in tablet...
  5. Touch Keyboard NOT On screen Keyboard pops up automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch Keyboard NOT On screen Keyboard pops up automatically: Hi all!I have a first gen Microsoft Surface Go, and by now this thing is definitely showing its age. Loading up the keyboard is not very quick.Whenever I use Discord on my Surface, every time I swap to a different channel, the keyboard automatically pops up when I'm in tablet...
  6. Curser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Curser: Hello So when I initiate a new email message my curser is the normal size when I type in the email address and the subject BUT when I move down to the body of the message where I should be typing my message the curser all of a sudden turns large which then results in large...
  7. touch keyboard pops up at start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    touch keyboard pops up at start up: Immediately after the last windows update I started getting a pop up keyboard at start up. This is annoying and a waste. Please tell me how to stop it. [ATTACH]...
  8. popup keyboard and wiggily curser

in Windows 10 Customization
    popup keyboard and wiggily curser: How do I stop the wiggily curser and random pop up keyboard? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/popup-keyboard-and-wiggily-curser/2a8a9eb5-cc61-4155-a894-21ce07f36ca3
  9. On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up: I am trying to disable the on-screen keyboard, but it continually pops up, when I lock the computer and log back in, and when various windows are opened. It's disabled in the Ease of Access Center, and I don't know what else to do. I'm running on Windows 10 Pro, I upgraded...
  10. unwilling keyboard popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    unwilling keyboard popping up: Why there is another keyboard popping up that changes my input method? Here are my settings: [img] [img] Nonetheless there is another keyboard that appears (Spanish Keyboard -the one at the bottom per my image) and unwillingly changes my keys [img] How can...