Windows 10: curser glitching with white circle around it

Discus and support curser glitching with white circle around it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This has been going on for a few days and i have no idea what’s happening. the basic issue is that my curser will glitch around and then go to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sarah_Turner125, Apr 26, 2022.

1. curser glitching with white circle around it

This has been going on for a few days and i have no idea what’s happening. the basic issue is that my curser will glitch around and then go to the bottom of my screen, flashing into a strange dimond shape with a while circle around it. : It started happening when i cracked my screen, the crack isnt bad and hardly noticeable but it was bad enough to make my touch screen stop working. which although i was upset over it wasnt that big of an issue since i thought i could still use my computer fine without the touchscreen, but it affected my curser too? it doesnt make sense.Its not an issue with th

:)

Sarah_Turner125, Apr 26, 2022
  2. waggies Win User

Curser vs. Circle

Not sure what is happening -- I'm using my curser in Word and then all of a sudden it disappears and a circle pops up, which I can't get rid of --- how do I get my curser back and never the circle ?

waggies, Apr 26, 2022
  3. jamesgash Win User
    curser spinning blue circle

windows 10 blue spinning curser circle

jamesgash, Apr 26, 2022
  4. zivshosh Win User

curser glitching with white circle around it

white circle in tray

Lately I traced a little white circle popping in the tray and disappearing. Not enough time to see anything but location.
    Is it malware?
    can I get rid of it?
    I didn't notice anything different in the list of processes or anything added to windows or users folder.
    Of course I only made superficial check.
    I'm in windows 10 pro
    Thank you

zivshosh, Apr 26, 2022
Thema:

curser glitching with white circle around it

1. curser glitching with white circle around it - Similar Threads - curser glitching white

2. curser glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    curser glitching: my curser will glitch into this and go to the bottom of my screen, i am unable to move my curser for my than a second and if i power off my computor the curser will stay glitched, i googled everything, trying to decribe it, but nothing showed up. i know my touchscreen doesnt...
  3. curser glitching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    curser glitching: my curser will glitch into this and go to the bottom of my screen, i am unable to move my curser for my than a second and if i power off my computor the curser will stay glitched, i googled everything, trying to decribe it, but nothing showed up. i know my touchscreen doesnt...
  4. curser glitching with white circle around it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    curser glitching with white circle around it: This has been going on for a few days and i have no idea what’s happening. the basic issue is that my curser will glitch around and then go to the bottom of my screen, flashing into a strange dimond shape with a while circle around it. : It started happening when i cracked my...
  5. when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser.: I don't know why but after the latest windows 10 update i have been having these wihite/gray circles areas appearing around my mouse cursor after a seemingly random number of ctrl clicks with a minimum of two and what seems to be a max of 10 in rapid succession. It should not...
  6. when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser.: I don't know why but after the latest windows 10 update i have been having these wihite/gray circles areas appearing around my mouse cursor after a seemingly random number of ctrl clicks with a minimum of two and what seems to be a max of 10 in rapid succession. It should not...
  7. when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Curser moves around while typing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Curser moves around while typing: My curser keeps moving inward as I am typing. I have Windows 10. How do I correct this problem and keep it in place? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/curser-moves-around-while-typing/1891c710-e53f-42b8-991a-e0d6b6e2f0ff
  9. White dot with curser stuck inside

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White dot with curser stuck inside: I am running windows 10 and there are two transparent dots on the screen. There is a curser arrow inside of one of the dots. I am able to use my mouse, however, it lags and is also flashing. I know that my mouse is compatible because I have been using it and has worked...
  10. white circle in tray

in Windows 10 Support
    white circle in tray: Lately I traced a little white circle popping in the tray and disappearing. Not enough time to see anything but location. Is it malware? can I get rid of it? I didn't notice anything different in the list of processes or anything added to windows or users folder. Of...