Windows 10: Curser while screen is extended.

Discus and support Curser while screen is extended. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This computer has Windows 10 and two monitors. The screens are expanded. How can I adjust the appears of the cursor? To move the curser from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jsch10463, Oct 25, 2018.

1. jsch10463 Win User

Curser while screen is extended.

This computer has Windows 10 and two monitors. The screens are expanded. How can I adjust the appears of the cursor? To move the curser from the screen on my left to the screen on my right. I must scroll the curser all the way to left. Then is comes appears on the right side of the screen on the right.

I am at work and can't just swap the monitors. Internal tech support do not see this as a problem; its just part of their configuration and it affects only half the computers. The clients see this, think its weird, and question other things the computer is doing.

:)

jsch10463, Oct 25, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 25, 2018
  3. my curser disappered from my screen

my cat stepped on a key, I don't know which one but now the curser has disappeared display. How do I get it back

DanielDeMarco, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Curser while screen is extended.

How to extend C partition

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for the information provided.

Please to inform you that you need to have an “unallocated disk space” to the right of the Partition\Volume you wish to extend on the same drive. Only when “unallocated disk space” is available “extend” option is highlighted.

I suggest you to try these steps and check if they helps.

Step1: Press Windows + R and Diskmgmt.msc and try the following

a. Right click the basic volume want to extend.

b. Click extend volume.

c. Follow the instruction on the screen.

Step2: Open a command prompt and type diskpart.

At the DISKPART prompt, type list volume. Make note of the basic volume you want to extend.

At the DISKPART prompt, type select volume <volumenumber>. This selects the basic volume volumenumber that you want to extend into contiguous, empty space on the same disk.

At the DISKPART prompt, type extend [size=<size>]. This extends the selected volume by size megabytes (MB).

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sudharshan M K, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Curser while screen is extended.

1. Curser while screen is extended. - Similar Threads - Curser while screen

2. black screen with curser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen with curser: i am running windows 10 with 2 monitors, i turned on my computer and one monitor is black the other is black screen with a curser that i can move around. only way to turn computer off is to hold power button down, i have no other options. i am trying to repair, uninstall...
  3. black screen with curser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen with curser: i am running windows 10 with 2 monitors, i turned on my computer and one monitor is black the other is black screen with a curser that i can move around. only way to turn computer off is to hold power button down, i have no other options. i am trying to repair, uninstall...
  4. black screen with curser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen with curser problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with curser problem.: After installing my pc, I began starting up windows for the first time, asked me for my country, wifi, and then it pulled up a screen saying “Sit back and watch the magic happen.” Did something for a bit and came back to only find my screen in complete black with only my...
  6. Blue screen with a curser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen with a curser: I cannot access anything on my computer. I have a blue screen with a curser. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-a-curser/f4bb1b8e-4aa5-4414-8506-ece3e45dd6b5
  7. Black screen with curser.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with curser.: I updated my pc to the latest windows 10 version this was a forced install and now i have a black screen with a curser after the login screen, I managed to uninstall the update and the problem was fixed. Two days later windows forced the update on me again, and again after...
  8. Blue screen with a curser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue screen with a curser: I cannot access anything on my computer. I have a blue screen with a curser. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-a-curser/fa7dec97-32c3-436c-840c-f61b668b5310
  9. Curser moves around while typing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Curser moves around while typing: My curser keeps moving inward as I am typing. I have Windows 10. How do I correct this problem and keep it in place? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/curser-moves-around-while-typing/1891c710-e53f-42b8-991a-e0d6b6e2f0ff
  10. Cannot move curser of an extended desktop to the left only the right.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot move curser of an extended desktop to the left only the right.: I am running three monitors prior to today I was able to move my mouse from the center monitor to the right or to the left. I can only move my mouse from center to the right and to get to the left monitor Need help in fixing this...