Windows 10: Curser

Discus and support Curser in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In the last update, my curse now disappears. I hate your updates...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CarolLittle1, May 17, 2019.

1. Curser

In the last update, my curse now disappears. I hate your updates...

:)

CarolLittle1, May 17, 2019

2. curser and default

Dear Sheila,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Couple of questions before we proceed.

• Which windows are you using?
    • When was the last time this was working good?
    • Does this happen all time when system restarts?

Ankur Srivastava, May 17, 2019
  3. JLo1013 Win User
    Windows 10 curser placement

Within the last week or so (prior was fine), the curser doesn't line up with the icons in the start button. I know it's called something else, but I can't remember it. I have to move the curser down 2 places for it to highlight the one I want. Also, I
    don't have this problem within other applications such as my browser or within the list to the left, only the icons.

JLo1013, May 17, 2019
  4. Curser

my curser disappered from my screen

my cat stepped on a key, I don't know which one but now the curser has disappeared display. How do I get it back

DanielDeMarco, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Curser

1. Curser - Similar Threads - Curser

2. I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...: Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-far-in-correcting-a-black-screen-with/d94c22f2-c10f-4a5d-a04e-add475e32550
  3. I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...: Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-far-in-correcting-a-black-screen-with/d94c22f2-c10f-4a5d-a04e-add475e32550
  4. I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. On PC startup black screen with curser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On PC startup black screen with curser: I start up my pc and it logs in but goes straight to a black screen with a curser i hit cntrl+alt+del and for a second a preparing security options shows up but a faillure to display security and shut down options pops up saying to restart the pc ive restarted it probably 20...
  6. On PC startup black screen with curser

On PC startup black screen with curser: I start up my pc and it logs in but goes straight to a black screen with a curser i hit cntrl+alt+del and for a second a preparing security options shows up but a faillure to display security and shut down options pops up saying to restart the pc ive restarted it probably 20...
  7. 'BAN SIGN' I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'BAN SIGN' I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is...: I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is a circle with a line through it which means I can't then select the photo - does anybody know how to override this?thanks so much in advance!...
  8. 'BAN SIGN' I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is...

'BAN SIGN' I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is...: I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is a circle with a line through it which means I can't then select the photo - does anybody know how to override this?thanks so much in advance!...
  9. Curser randomly clicks on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Curser randomly clicks on its own: This problem started up a few days ago and I don't know why. I've done a lot of searching and haven't found anyone with the same problem as me. They might be similar but don't help any. It does it about every 8 seconds give or take a few....
  10. Curser randomly clicks on its own

Curser randomly clicks on its own: This problem started up a few days ago and I don't know why. I've done a lot of searching and haven't found anyone with the same problem as me. They might be similar but don't help any. It does it about every 8 seconds give or take a few....