Windows 10: Cursor Acting weird

Discus and support Cursor Acting weird in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My cursor isint acting the same for the past month, everytime i start up my pc i cant click anything and my cursor turns into a circle. And when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DylanPlayz, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Cursor Acting weird

My cursor isint acting the same for the past month, everytime i start up my pc i cant click anything and my cursor turns into a circle. And when i click a different tab in chrome, it closes it. Anyone know how to fix?

:)

DylanPlayz, Jun 30, 2019

2. Mouse cursor acts weird

Good morning everyone, I hope some of you can help me.

My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. Right now I must do a project on Inventor and it's basically impossible to continue.

This is what I tried so far, but the problem persists:

- try another mouse,

- try a different usb port,

- use only the touchpad,

- disable the touchpad and use only the mouse,

- in mouse settings the left click is set as the main button

- restart the pc

- windows 10 is fully updated to build 1803 ( 17134.254)

The problem appeared yesterday evening.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Yours, Alessandro

AlessandroCunial, Jun 30, 2019
  3. ppl472 Win User
    Mouse cursor acts weird

Good morning everyone, I hope some of you can help me.
    My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. Right now I must do a project on Inventor and it's basically impossible to continue.
    This is what I tried so far, but the problem persists:
    - try another mouse,
    - try a different usb port,
    - use only the touchpad,
    - disable the touchpad and use only the mouse,
    - in mouse settings the left click is set as the main button
    - restart the pc
    - windows 10 is fully updated to build 1803 ( 17134.254)

The problem appeared yesterday evening.
    Any help is deeply appreciate
    Yours, Alessandro

ppl472, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Cursor Acting weird

computer acting weird and mouse cursor disappeared

my mouse cursor disappeared and i use the touchpad. after it appeared i couldnt move it or right click where shows a small window. so....it started acting weird like the right tab window where has notifications started appearing without clicking anything.
    then the left side tab where you can search started appearing without clicking anything as well and when i got a mouse and the left tab kept appearing without doing anything. what should i do?

adela martinez, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

Cursor Acting weird

1. Cursor Acting weird - Similar Threads - Cursor Acting weird

2. Taskbar acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar acting weird: Hi,My taskbar is acting weird. I don't know how else to name my problem. So, usually when we move the mouse on top of an icon on the taskbar applications that are open it shows the window in a small box right? So my problem is when I move my mouse on top of an icon the small...
  3. keyboard acts weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard acts weird: my keyboard became barely functional a i was using it some keys work but some dont like t can only be typed once and A sometimes opens the calculator and i cant delete since omething unless its highlighted first. typing this with on screen keyboard, already ran a troubleshoot...
  4. Keyboard acting weird.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard acting weird.: Hi, recently my keyboard began glitching out specifically with the key "H". I have to press really hard for it to actually register the input, im not sure if its a keyboard problem or a driver problem. Any help is appreciated!...
  5. PC acting weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC acting weird: Pc acting weirdMost of the time my pc works flawless but without any warning it start to act super weird and always the same things.Mousewheel stops workingSome buttons don’t work - W or D for exampleChrome tries to open a new window instead of the normal process or just a...
  6. PC acting weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC acting weird: Pc acting weirdMost of the time my pc works flawless but without any warning it start to act super weird and always the same things.Mousewheel stops workingSome buttons don’t work - W or D for exampleChrome tries to open a new window instead of the normal process or just a...
  7. Touchpad acts weird

Touchpad acts weird: Hi so my touchpad has been acting pretty weird after opening it a few hours ago video since i cant post hereI tried restarting and it didn't work. Can you please help me i am about to lose my mind not really but you get the pointTHANKI use Synaptics SMBus Clickpad on Windows...
  8. computer acting weird and mouse cursor disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer acting weird and mouse cursor disappeared: my mouse cursor disappeared and i use the touchpad. after it appeared i couldnt move it or right click where shows a small window. so....it started acting weird like the right tab window where has notifications started appearing without clicking anything. then the left side...
  9. Mouse cursor acts weird and it's basically impossible to continue

Mouse cursor acts weird and it's basically impossible to continue: Good morning everyone, I hope some of you can help me. My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. Right now I must do a project on Inventor and it's basically impossible to continue. This is what I tried so far, but the problem...
  10. Mouse cursor acts weird

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor acts weird: Good morning everyone, I hope some of you can help me. My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. Right now I must do a project on Inventor and it's basically impossible to continue. This is what I tried so far, but the problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my mouse pointer is acting weird

2. pointer acting weird

3. cursor acting crazy

4. mouse cursor moves weird at night