Windows 10: cursor always reloading itself

Discus and support cursor always reloading itself in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; cursor reloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cursor-always-reloading-itself/785af7fc-c8f3-414f-8067-72a102cdd458 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PavanVaspari, Jul 29, 2021.

1. cursor always reloading itself

cursor reloading

:)

PavanVaspari, Jul 29, 2021
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Jul 29, 2021
  3. RELOADING FILES

hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that Belarc Advisor is notifying you of the updates that needs to be reloaded.

I would suggest you to check if the mentioned KB updates are properly installed from the Windows Update History. I would also suggest you to follow the below steps and see if it helps.

Step 1 Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Step 2 Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Link Windows Update: FAQ

(Also applies to Windows 10)

For more assistance, I would suggest you to post the same query in TechNet Forums.

Link: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=WinPreview2014General%2CWinPreview2015Phone&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 29, 2021
  4. cursor always reloading itself

Custom Cursors

I will use the install.inf to install the cursor. It missing.

jbcarreon123, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

cursor always reloading itself

1. cursor always reloading itself - Similar Threads - cursor always reloading

2. My cursor is always glitched...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cursor is always glitched...: So when I start up my windows 10 pc the cursor is huge and I have to go into setting each time to make it normal plus it says that it is normal but its not. How do I fix it?...
  3. My cursor is always glitched...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My cursor is always glitched...: So when I start up my windows 10 pc the cursor is huge and I have to go into setting each time to make it normal plus it says that it is normal but its not. How do I fix it?...
  4. terminal cursor is ahead of itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    terminal cursor is ahead of itself: I buyed this laptop yesterday and wanted to have the wsl on my machine, after finishing the install the windows termial cursor having error, termial cursor is far ahead of its self where it suppose to be, i would like to know how to fix it.thank you in advance...
  5. terminal cursor is ahead of itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    terminal cursor is ahead of itself: I buyed this laptop yesterday and wanted to have the wsl on my machine, after finishing the install the windows termial cursor having error, termial cursor is far ahead of its self where it suppose to be, i would like to know how to fix it.thank you in advance...
  6. Windows Explorer freezing and reloading itself?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Explorer freezing and reloading itself?: On my one computer (HP Pro 3500: Windows 10 Pro, i5-3470, 8 gigs of RAM, 128 gig SSD and 500 gig hard drive), the taskbar will randomly disappear, and the mouse cursor will turn into the blue loading ring. Upon a key press, Windows Explorer will reload itself. What would be...
  7. Cursor clicking by itself!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor clicking by itself!: I noticed this behavior yesterday but i wasnt sure at first. Today i verified that my pc Cursor, is right-clicking, selectingpressed left mouse button by itself ornfaile to respond at first click. Tried many things like updating drivers, clean the mouse, replace the mouse,...
  8. Programs always reload windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs always reload windows 10?: On my PC tabs reload every few seconds, as I have demonstrated in the video below. This also happens in full screen applications where it kicks me out. The bug exists only since today and windows has been installed a long time ago. Windows is up to date and all drivers...
  9. cursor moved itself on touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor moved itself on touchpad: My laptope model is Asus A45vd. After i installed windows 10, when i used my touchpad, the cursor was moving itself without me moved my finger on the touchpad. May i know what is going on? May i know how can i solve this issue as this has been irrating me for several days?...
  10. Cursor always busy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor always busy: So my Pc was running slow and i decided to reset it.Once i came back everything was fine i was able to log in but my cursor is constatly busy and i cant click on anything. PLEASE HELP My pc is a prebuilt alienware aurora...