Windows 10: CURSOR AND VIDEO LAG WHEN MOVING CURSOR

Discus and support CURSOR AND VIDEO LAG WHEN MOVING CURSOR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; lz help when i was moving my cursor the with touchpad or a additional mouse .the cursor lag for couple of seconds or when i was playing a video in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nishantsingh8, Aug 25, 2020.

1. CURSOR AND VIDEO LAG WHEN MOVING CURSOR

lz help when i was moving my cursor the with touchpad or a additional mouse .the cursor lag for couple of seconds or when i was playing a video in my system or in youtube. the cursor is lag and a video is also lag for second plz help

processor;AMD E2 -6110 APU with AMD RADEON r2 GRAPHICS

1.50ghZ

INSTALLED MEMEORY; 4;00GB

:)

nishantsingh8, Aug 25, 2020

2. Mouse cursor lag and slow down occasionally

Recently, I am encountering a mouse cursor lag problem on my PC (Win10)

The cursor occassionally lags when I move the mouse consistently

Demonstration:
    http://i.imgur.com/03kbZJx.gifv

In the demonstration, I moved my mouse consistently towards right, but cursor stops moving at few instances

My mouse is Logitech G502, I believe my mouse has no problem because I tried it with my laptop (Win10) and it worked perfectly fine, the cursor never lagged and movement is consistent.

Any suggestions?

Theresonly1cryo, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Lagging cursor

My cursor lags when I'm using my mouse or touch pad. Actually, my entire screen will pause momentarily when I move the cursor. Any ideas? I'm using Windows 10 Home on an HP Pavillion.

susanmiller5, Aug 25, 2020
  4. CURSOR AND VIDEO LAG WHEN MOVING CURSOR

mouse cursor is lagging

Mouse cursor keeps lagging in the following way: it freezes in place and then quickly moves to where my mouse is. I did usual troubleshooting steps...specifically updated mouse drivers, graphics card drivers,
    tried to plug the USB into a different port etc.
    I tried to work in a safe mode and the issue doesn’t occur there

DemarcusSDEaglin, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

CURSOR AND VIDEO LAG WHEN MOVING CURSOR

1. CURSOR AND VIDEO LAG WHEN MOVING CURSOR - Similar Threads - CURSOR VIDEO LAG

2. cursor lag?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cursor lag?: when I move my cursor my new computer lags for a split second and I dont know why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-lag/fef55238-230d-43b4-8756-6ed8d4ebb9d2
  3. cursor lag?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cursor lag?: when I move my cursor my new computer lags for a split second and I dont know why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-lag/fef55238-230d-43b4-8756-6ed8d4ebb9d2
  4. Cursor not moving.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor not moving.: No matter what I try my cursor of my computer will not move. I have tried 4 different mouse‘s. From wireless to gaming and plug in ones. I also tried holding the start key and moving with arrows. Also this computer is still on Windows 7. But I cannot do anything because it...
  5. Cursor not moving.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor not moving.: No matter what I try my cursor of my computer will not move. I have tried 4 different mouse‘s. From wireless to gaming and plug in ones. I also tried holding the start key and moving with arrows. Also this computer is still on Windows 7. But I cannot do anything because it...
  6. Cursor lags when moving over hyperlinks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor lags when moving over hyperlinks: Hi, I've been having an issue lately. My cursor sometimes will start to have a weird issue where it lags and becomes slow when hovering and moving over hyperlinks. This is usually resolved by restarting my pc, but it becomes frequent enough that it needs fixing. This is all...
  7. cursor lags

cursor lags: plz help when i was moving my cursor the with touchpad or a additional mouse .the cursor lag for couple of seconds or when i was playing a video in my system or in youtube. the cursor is lag and a video isalso lag for second plz help...
  8. Typing and Text Blinking Cursor are Bound to mouse Cursor and moves and will not move when...

Typing and Text Blinking Cursor are Bound to mouse Cursor and moves and will not move when...: Hello Everyone, So this stemmed from another thread but It's it own question. Their's was involving touch screen problems I don't own a touch screen at all, not using any touch screen drivers or monitor to my knowledge. I'm a bit paranoid and I know I can uninstall drivers...
  9. Cursor moves when it shouldn't

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor moves when it shouldn't: On my laptop with Windows 10, the cursor sometimes moves to the location of the mouse pointer. It behaves like I'm accidently hitting a hot key to cause the move. I've researched Windows 10 hotkeys, but can't find one that makes this move. The problem does not happen on my...
  10. cursor not moving

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor not moving: on my computer the cursor is not moving right when I get on it it just stops moving or sometimes just jump around my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-not-moving/d590b4f6-bc8d-4216-a64d-16a9dca3f07d