Windows 10: Cursor Automatically moves to the utmost lower right corner of screen under the square...

Discus and support Cursor Automatically moves to the utmost lower right corner of screen under the square... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Help! I am on windows 10 and have been for over one year. I have applied all known updates. My cursor moves by itself to the utmost lower right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Peter Ressa, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Cursor Automatically moves to the utmost lower right corner of screen under the square...

Help! I am on windows 10 and have been for over one year.
    I have applied all known updates.

My cursor moves by itself to the utmost lower right corner of my Acer laptop. when that happens my screen changes to the desktop showing all the App icons. it brings up the notification

app. I have all notifications turned off but it still happens. This has been happening for about two or three months maybe more.

I am presently overseas and watch USA TV news shows from my laptop connected to my TV. However, when this happens the APP Icon desktop appears making it necessary to

go to the PC o get back the TV screen. When It starts happening It makes it impossible to watch USA TV or to use the PC for anything. It happens whether connected to the TV

or just normally using my PC in Gmail.

I have changed the batteries in my mouse twice. I am not sure what else to do. I also used a MS optical mouse connected to a USB. it still does the same thing.
    I have twice brought the Acer laptop to PC fix it stores in the USA to no avail. They cannot find out why this is happening. Geek Squad could not fix also.
    Any ideas?
    Regards,
    Peter A. Ressa *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Peter Ressa, Oct 22, 2018
  2. Chloedawg Win User

Cursor automatically(mysteriously) moving to the lower right corner

I have a new dell computer with windows 10 installed on it and while I'm doing something, whether it be on the internet, candy crush etc., my cursor would move to the right lower corner which then would close me out of whatever I was doing. It just does its own thing and I have to start over again. Has this happened to anyone before? is it a setting somewhere? I've gone through all of the options in settings and can't figure out how to stop it. I'm using a mouse instead of the touchpad. It happens when using both options. thanks.

Chloedawg, Oct 22, 2018
  3. EileenD. Win User
    Vibrating Mouse Arrow & Transparent square in lower right hand corner of screen

I have Windows 10. My computer was in sleep mode today for 2 hours and when I returned there was a transparent square in the lower right hand corner of my screen (right by date/time and notes) that
    contains a mouse arrow. Meanwhile since this has appeared, MY wireless Microsoft Mouse arrow, is vibrating and disappearing. The pointer in the square changes from arrow to finger as I use my wireless mouse, which is making my life increasingly difficult.
    I changed the batteries and checked settings. Everything seems to be as it should be. Can someone help me resolve this, please?

EileenD., Oct 22, 2018
  4. Cursor Automatically moves to the utmost lower right corner of screen under the square...

Cursor moves to top-right corner and closes apps!

Hi,

I have a truly annoying problem that I need help with!

it makes my computer totally unusable!!

Problem:

The mouse cursor moves to the top right corner and "clicks" and tries to close my apps!

Here is what I have tried:

• Reinstall Windows
    • Disable trackpad
    • Disable mouse (via receiver)
    • Remove drivers and reboot and reinstall
    • I have seen and tried the thread below

What I have:

• Porsche Book One
    • Win 10 Pro
    • Version: 1709
    • OS Build: 16299.192

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...right-of/a9231cc6-a303-43fd-af8b-7f004787d4bf

ToniJohansson- [O365], Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

Cursor Automatically moves to the utmost lower right corner of screen under the square...

1. Cursor Automatically moves to the utmost lower right corner of screen under the square... - Similar Threads - Cursor Automatically moves

2. Blue screen but place to login. The cursor is movable and on the lower right corner, I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen but place to login. The cursor is movable and on the lower right corner, I am...: Hello,I was updating my windows 10 to the latest version and this happened. I can move the cursor around and on the bottom right, I can select all the option but there is no way to login. I did some research and someone mentioned to go to the BIOS and disable "Fast Boot" but...
  3. Blue screen but place to login. The cursor is movable and on the lower right corner, I am...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen but place to login. The cursor is movable and on the lower right corner, I am...: Hello,I was updating my windows 10 to the latest version and this happened. I can move the cursor around and on the bottom right, I can select all the option but there is no way to login. I did some research and someone mentioned to go to the BIOS and disable "Fast Boot" but...
  4. Blue screen but place to login. The cursor is movable and on the lower right corner, I am...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to move start menu icon to lower right corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move start menu icon to lower right corner: Start menu is at lower right corner of desktop in some language versions because of reading order, and i am using mouse with my left hand so it will be somehow more convinient when start menu at that positionalso for closing/maximum/minimum bottons of the window if they are...
  6. How to move start menu icon to lower right corner

How to move start menu icon to lower right corner: Start menu is at lower right corner of desktop in some language versions because of reading order, and i am using mouse with my left hand so it will be somehow more convinient when start menu at that positionalso for closing/maximum/minimum bottons of the window if they are...
  7. REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN: Hello. I'm sorry for my English. I'm just here to ask some help about my laptop. It's about on the lower right corner of the screen of my laptop that keeps showing a transparent "Activate Windows" and can't be clicked. It keeps showing over other windows as well I will attach...
  8. REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN

REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN: Hello. I'm sorry for my English. I'm just here to ask some help about my laptop. It's about on the lower right corner of the screen of my laptop that keeps showing a transparent "Activate Windows" and can't be clicked. It keeps showing over other windows as well I will attach...
  9. REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Cursor automatically(mysteriously) moving to the lower right corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor automatically(mysteriously) moving to the lower right corner: I have a new dell computer with windows 10 installed on it and while I'm doing something, whether it be on the internet, candy crush etc., my cursor would move to the right lower corner which then would close me out of whatever I was doing. It just does its own thing and I...