Windows 10: Cursor "blind spot" in right corner after screen replacement

Discus and support Cursor "blind spot" in right corner after screen replacement in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Ever since I replaced my laptop screen I have problems interacting with items in the right corner of the screen. For example, if a video is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rookert93, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Rookert93 Win User

Cursor "blind spot" in right corner after screen replacement

Hello,

Ever since I replaced my laptop screen I have problems interacting with items in the right corner of the screen. For example, if a video is playing on youtube, I can't pick a specific point on the video timeline to forward to as it hides again as if the video doesn't "see" my cursor in this so called blind spot. Same goes for icons on the hidden icons in the taskbar, I can't right click on them to open the context menu. I seriously have no idea why this is happening, the screen is an exact replacement. Another example, if you browse down on this forum you'll get to see a button to click on to navigate to the top of the page. I can't click that either..

W10 version 2004 build 19041.508

:)

Rookert93, Oct 18, 2020
  2. JohnHine Win User

Cursor jumping to left upper corner of screen

SOLVED !! (Finally)

One of my 3 monitors is a touch screen (Viewsonic TD2420) and for some reason the upper left corner keeps triggering the cursor to jump to that spot. Unplugging the USB cable to that monitor has solved the problem.

Thank you everyone for your help.

JH

JohnHine, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Cursor moves to top-right corner and closes apps!

Hi,

I have a truly annoying problem that I need help with!

it makes my computer totally unusable!!

Problem:

The mouse cursor moves to the top right corner and "clicks" and tries to close my apps!

Here is what I have tried:

• Reinstall Windows
    • Disable trackpad
    • Disable mouse (via receiver)
    • Remove drivers and reboot and reinstall
    • I have seen and tried the thread below

What I have:

• Porsche Book One
    • Win 10 Pro
    • Version: 1709
    • OS Build: 16299.192

cursor moving itself to top right/ bottom right of screen

ToniJohansson- [O365], Oct 18, 2020
  4. Aunt Bran Win User

cursor moving itself to top right/ bottom right of screen

This problem has been driving me nuts! Several times a day my cursor will jump to the upper right corner and click itself, forcing me to exit the internet (or whatever I'm working on) -- maddening! An engineer friend suggested I reduce the size of my
    active screen slightly and see if it continued to go to the corner -- it did, where it does no harm! Awesome fix!!

Aunt Bran, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Cursor "blind spot" in right corner after screen replacement - Similar Threads - Cursor blind spot

2. Cursor jumps to top right corner of screen and closes window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor jumps to top right corner of screen and closes window: Hey all, This problem has been affecting my Windows 10 laptop for years.It happens whether I am using my USB mouse or just using the touch pad. It seems to happen more often perhaps only when I am just running on battery power and the power cord is disconnected from the PC....
  3. Mouse cursor jumping to bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor jumping to bottom right corner: My mouse cursor keeps jumping to the bottom right corner of the screen, either opening the language bar, the calendar, the notifications or the tab that brings you back to your desktop. The time between each jump is completely random, and the consistency is different each...
  4. Cursor flickering and stuck at the corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor flickering and stuck at the corner of the screen: I found a lot of posts on here that describes this problem - that the cursor flickers and stuck around some corner of the screen. Struggling with this problem for two days, I was finally able to resolve it myself. I'm hoping this post could help someone else in need. This...
  5. Top Right Corner Cursor not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Top Right Corner Cursor not working: The mouse cursor isn't responding to any application in 5x4cm square on the top right corner of my windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-right-corner-cursor-not-working/c533743d-9882-4dc5-8ef5-78492600fe2e
  6. Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner: So I’ve been trying to fix this problem on and off for about a day. I don’t really know how it started by my cursor jumped to the bottom corner of my screen. When I try to move it it flickers back to the same spot. I can’t go very far before it goes back to the same spot. The...
  7. Cursor jumps to upper right hand corner

Cursor jumps to upper right hand corner: I have a Toshiba laptop and use external, wireless keyboard and mouse with larger monitor. Occasionally, the cursor jumps to the upper right hand corner and I'm stuck; it easily corrects by opening and closing the laptop lid -albeit a minor burr but a burr. I've recently...
  8. Cursor Automatically moves to the utmost lower right corner of screen under the square...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor Automatically moves to the utmost lower right corner of screen under the square...: Help! I am on windows 10 and have been for over one year. I have applied all known updates. My cursor moves by itself to the utmost lower right corner of my Acer laptop. when that happens my screen changes to the desktop showing all the App icons. it brings up the...
  9. Mouse cursor keeps getting stuck in bottom right corner of screen

Mouse cursor keeps getting stuck in bottom right corner of screen: My mouse keeps going to the bottom right corner of the screen. My touchpad works just fine, but whenever I move my mouse the cursor instantly goes to the bottom right and I have no clue how to fix this. I've had this mouse for a while and this problem happened out of nowhere....
  10. Cursor automatically(mysteriously) moving to the lower right corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor automatically(mysteriously) moving to the lower right corner: I have a new dell computer with windows 10 installed on it and while I'm doing something, whether it be on the internet, candy crush etc., my cursor would move to the right lower corner which then would close me out of whatever I was doing. It just does its own thing and I...