Windows 10: Cursor Blinking Problem

Discus and support Cursor Blinking Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi i am facing cursor blinking problem in my window 10 OS. I tried many method which are available on google but not able to solve it.. Please tell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tarundhingra, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Cursor Blinking Problem

Hi i am facing cursor blinking problem in my window 10 OS. I tried many method which are available on google but not able to solve it..

Please tell me the accuarte solution if you have Thank you..

:)

tarundhingra, Aug 5, 2020

2. cursor not blinking problem

it's not the mouse pointer that's the problem .

it's the vertical line that blinks.

the question below sent by someone else in december is the exact problem i am having.

Q: cursor stops blinking after a few seconds
    Cursor Blinking Problem [​IMG]

Is there any way to keep the cursor blinking? Latest Windows update causes cursor to stop blinking after a few seconds.

warrenkelley jr, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Fast blinking cursor

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that the cursor blinking constantly on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if the Cursor blink rate is set to Fast.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it sets the Cursor blink rate to normal. Here's how:

1. Open Control Panel by right click on
    Start
    Button.

2. Change the view by option on the top right to
    Large icons.

3. Click on Keyboard, Keyboard Properties window opens, set the
    Cursor blink rate as you wish.

4. Click on Apply and OK, check if the issue is resolved.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Yseurk Win User

Cursor Blinking Problem

Cursor stops blinking

Hello,

By the way it seems that there is a rate of blink about applications, you can check some of them over here :

Notepad Cursor stops blinking after 5-6 blinks.
    Windows Explorer Cursor stops blinking after 5-6 blinks.
    Total Commander Cursor stops blinking after 5-6 blinks.
    Microsoft Office 2016 Cursor stops blinking after 30-32 blinks.
    Microsoft Edge, inside Google search box Cursor stops blinking after 10-11 blinks.
    Microsoft Edge, inside URL bar Cursor stops blinking after 5-6 blinks.
    Firefox (in URL bar, also inside web pages) The cursor did not stop after 50 blinks. Seems to work OK.

Just tried on my new computer (Windows 10) and it's the same of Worpad, maybe it's just normal *Smile

Yseurk, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Cursor Blinking Problem

1. Cursor Blinking Problem - Similar Threads - Cursor Blinking Problem

2. Blinking cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blinking cursor: I have Win 10 operating system. Recently the cursor has blinked constantly. I have also gotten a message that my operating system is nearing the end of its life. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blinking-cursor/1ad4f7f8-bdde-4626-84d2-01e1e5aed3cb
  3. BSOD then blinking cursor on boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD then blinking cursor on boot: I was playing a game and then suddenly got a BSOD that said Hardware failure. Now it boots to the blinking cursor black screen. I can get into the bios and both SSD's are detected, along with all other Hardware. The only wierd thing was that my boot drive had changed...
  4. Cursor stops blinking

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor stops blinking: The cursor stops blinking after several blinks. Textpad, Excel and Wordpad. MSWord ok. Don Cole 129918
  5. Cursor blinks

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor blinks: Cursor blinks about 3 times then stops with Notepad2 and Textpad. Excel and Word ok. Don Cole 123457
  6. Cursor constantly blinking / circle next to cursor constantly blinking

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor constantly blinking / circle next to cursor constantly blinking: Hi In past weeks, perhaps after an update, there's a blue circle which is nearly constantly blinking except when the cursor is placed over a link. This incredibly distracting activity I think is meant to show the processor is working. I can't find where or how to stop it....
  7. blinking cursor

blinking cursor: I have 2 cursors. The one on the task bar is in a translucent circle and is blinking. The real one is blinking also and is hard to control. How do I fix this. I have an HP Pavilon Notebook and Windows 10. Thank you in advance....
  8. cursor blinking

cursor blinking: hey there , i'm facing problems with my pc when playing games , the screen just turns black while the cursor wil be blinking ! i updated my graphic drivers but the issue is stil there...how do i solve it...
  9. Blinking Cursor/Blinking underscore in boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blinking Cursor/Blinking underscore in boot: Hi Guys, I recently have a problem when i opened my PC. It started to show blinking underscore so i decided to push my restart button in my hardware and gladly it opened but the next day when i opened my pc, there is a blinking underscore present in the screen before logging...
  10. Blinking Cursor, Blinking underscore in boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blinking Cursor, Blinking underscore in boot: Hi Guys, I recently have a problem when i opened my PC. It started to show blinking underscore so i decided to push my restart button in my hardware and gladly it opened but the next day when i opened my pc, there is a blinking underscore present in the screen before logging...