Windows 10: Cursor changes not working

Discus and support Cursor changes not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I prefer the classic windows cursor, however when I apply the cursor I want to use. It stays until I restart the pc, then it reverts back to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by joegti, Dec 9, 2018.

1. joegti Win User

Cursor changes not working

I prefer the classic windows cursor, however when I apply the cursor I want to use. It stays until I restart the pc, then it reverts back to the default one. How can I fix this?

:)

joegti, Dec 9, 2018

2. CANT CHANGE MOUSE CURSOR

Hi Stan,

We suggest that you try the steps provided by Syed Abdul Jabbar on this
    link
    on how to change the mouse cursor in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Spinning cursor on task bar for work desktop

Hello TaraKelley,

For us to better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the Start menu troubleshooter on this
    link. This troubleshooter automatically diagnose and repair common problem with Start menu.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 9, 2018
  4. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Cursor changes not working - Similar Threads - Cursor changes working

2. cursor not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cursor not working: HiThere mouse has a hand in the background whenever I point the cursor it shows up I have tried uninstall twice, changed the all the pointers, unplugged from USband updated drives and window but it remain stubborn Thanks...
  3. cursor not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cursor not working: HiThere mouse has a hand in the background whenever I point the cursor it shows up I have tried uninstall twice, changed the all the pointers, unplugged from USband updated drives and window but it remain stubborn Thanks...
  4. cursor not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cursor not working: for the past 3 days my cursor has been glitching, I move it it takes awhile than it moves, sometimes the cursor doesn't even appear, I cant move the cursor using my zowie mouse but I can move my cursor using the trackpad so I'm confused on that part, I tried to update drivers...
  5. cursor not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cursor not working: for the past 3 days my cursor has been glitching, I move it it takes awhile than it moves, sometimes the cursor doesn't even appear, I cant move the cursor using my zowie mouse but I can move my cursor using the trackpad so I'm confused on that part, I tried to update drivers...
  6. cursor not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Cursor Changes

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor Changes: On 21H1, the cursor changes when pointing to text. My normal cursor is an arrow which changes an index finger pointing at text in any browser. In Forte Agent a big fat letter capitol 'i' Really annoying on a 13" laptop ! Can this be changed, I hope ???? TNX 182177
  8. Changing cursor not working. Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing cursor not working. Help: So I'm trying to change my mouse pointer to the cross one and when I go to mouse setting and go to the schemes to change it, in the preview it shows what I want and when I click apply and set the scheme it doesn't change. Please help. submitted by /u/EternalTalent [link]...
  9. Change cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change cursor: I would like to change my cursor. I have done it before (years ago) & cannot remember how I did it. I am 78 years old so memory (and other things) are not working as well as in the past. Please help. Thank you....
  10. Cursor changes not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor changes not working: I prefer the classic windows cursor, however when I apply the cursor I want to use. It stays until I restart the pc, then it reverts back to the default one. How can I fix this? 123183