Windows 10: Cursor Changes

Discus and support Cursor Changes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On 21H1, the cursor changes when pointing to text. My normal cursor is an arrow which changes an index finger pointing at text in any browser. In Forte... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ken1943, Jul 6, 2021.

1. ken1943 Win User

Cursor Changes

On 21H1, the cursor changes when pointing to text. My normal cursor is an arrow which changes an index finger pointing at text in any browser. In Forte Agent a big fat letter capitol 'i' Really annoying on a 13" laptop ! Can this be changed, I hope ???? TNX

:)

ken1943, Jul 6, 2021

2. CANT CHANGE MOUSE CURSOR

Hi Stan,

We suggest that you try the steps provided by Syed Abdul Jabbar on this
    link
    on how to change the mouse cursor in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Jul 6, 2021
  3. deeneecy Win User
    cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Jul 6, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Cursor Changes

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

Cursor Changes

1. Cursor Changes - Similar Threads - Cursor Changes

2. My cursor changed the resize option from the default diagonal arrows to something else i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor changed the resize option from the default diagonal arrows to something else i...: The normal cursor is still there but there is a vertical rectangle with arrows at the top and bottom attached to the pointer. How do I change it back, please? I have tried to rest the mouse settings and update drivers but it still appears. Unfortunately, the image upload...
  3. My cursor changed the resize option from the default diagonal arrows to something else i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cursor changed the resize option from the default diagonal arrows to something else i...: The normal cursor is still there but there is a vertical rectangle with arrows at the top and bottom attached to the pointer. How do I change it back, please? I have tried to rest the mouse settings and update drivers but it still appears. Unfortunately, the image upload...
  4. Cursor changes color to red or beige

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor changes color to red or beige: Hello,On Win11 Asus Zephyrus Duo 16 laptop I have a problem that the cursor changes its color to red or beige. The problem appears only on the main display. On the secondary display after moving the cursor to it the cursor becomes white as needed. It turns back to normal if I...
  5. Cursor changes color to red or beige

Cursor changes color to red or beige: Hello,On Win11 Asus Zephyrus Duo 16 laptop I have a problem that the cursor changes its color to red or beige. The problem appears only on the main display. On the secondary display after moving the cursor to it the cursor becomes white as needed. It turns back to normal if I...
  6. Mouse cursor changes to hand cursor, thus unable to click and enter password to log in to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor changes to hand cursor, thus unable to click and enter password to log in to...: Hey folks! I have this weird issue with my Asus Aspire A515-57 on Windows 11. Sometimes, when I return to my laptop after a break or after the laptop has been in sleep mode, there's a hand arrow on the screen instead of the usual mouse arrow, and nothing works. Normally I...
  7. Mouse cursor changes to hand cursor, thus unable to click and enter password to log in to...

Mouse cursor changes to hand cursor, thus unable to click and enter password to log in to...: Hey folks! I have this weird issue with my Asus Aspire A515-57 on Windows 11. Sometimes, when I return to my laptop after a break or after the laptop has been in sleep mode, there's a hand arrow on the screen instead of the usual mouse arrow, and nothing works. Normally I...
  8. Why the cursor doesn't change when I use the pen it should become a dot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the cursor doesn't change when I use the pen it should become a dot?: I use a not-Bluetooth pen for my graphic panel, it should show a dot as a cursor, but it doesn't. Windows recognizes it as a pen but the cursor doesn't change to a dot as before. It didn't change the lines using pressure. What should I do to?...
  9. Why the cursor doesn't change when I use the pen it should become a dot?

Why the cursor doesn't change when I use the pen it should become a dot?: I use a not-Bluetooth pen for my graphic panel, it should show a dot as a cursor, but it doesn't. Windows recognizes it as a pen but the cursor doesn't change to a dot as before. It didn't change the lines using pressure. What should I do to?...
  10. Why does my mouse pointer change to the vertical resize cursor on my 2 non main displays?

Why does my mouse pointer change to the vertical resize cursor on my 2 non main displays?: I am using Windows 11.My mouse cursor is set to Normal Select Windows Inverted, and this works perfectly on my main screen. And until yesterday it also worked perfectly on my 2 other displays. But today without any changes being made to the system AFAIK when I move the cursor...