Windows 10: Cursor clicking by itself!

Discus and support Cursor clicking by itself! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I noticed this behavior yesterday but i wasnt sure at first. Today i verified that my pc Cursor, is right-clicking, selectingpressed left mouse button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DimitrisPyrillis, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Cursor clicking by itself!

I noticed this behavior yesterday but i wasnt sure at first. Today i verified that my pc Cursor, is right-clicking, selectingpressed left mouse button by itself ornfaile to respond at first click. Tried many things like updating drivers, clean the mouse, replace the mouse, restart the PC etc. The problem is not the mouse, bacause i unplugged everyrhink from the PC, internet cable, mouse, keyboard etc, and the cursor still continue to act by itd own. Then i thought propably is a virus, so i scanned with windows defender and malwarebyts, found 1 trojan, cleaned it, but the problem is not solved. Also i am using a desktop, so no touchoad or touchscreen. Any ideas about the problem?

:)

DimitrisPyrillis, Mar 10, 2021
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Cursor turning invisible without warning

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists if the cursor is not changed and using the default mouse cursor for both gaming and accessing the computer. If the issue still persists, follow the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices/touchpad.
    • Right click on Mouse driver and click on uninstall.
    • Restart the computer and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Cursor clicking by itself!

Click and drag keeps speeding up on touchpad

Hi,

Do you face this issue while moving the mouse cursor normally on the desktop screen?

If yes, I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to slow down the mouse cursor speed.

• Go to control panel.
    • Click on mouse.
    • under pointers options tab adjust the pointer speed, click
      a
      pply and ok

let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

Cursor clicking by itself!

1. Cursor clicking by itself! - Similar Threads - Cursor clicking itself

2. My laptop cursor is not in my control. It is moving itself and clicking by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop cursor is not in my control. It is moving itself and clicking by itself.: Looks like someone else is controlling my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-cursor-is-not-in-my-control-it-is-moving/307746b9-e43c-4423-8f42-145ff721ff47
  3. My laptop cursor is not in my control. It is moving itself and clicking by itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop cursor is not in my control. It is moving itself and clicking by itself.: Looks like someone else is controlling my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-cursor-is-not-in-my-control-it-is-moving/307746b9-e43c-4423-8f42-145ff721ff47
  4. Cursor clicks on things randomly all by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor clicks on things randomly all by itself: Doesnt matter if a mouse is plugged in or not - my laptop just does left clicks randomly. dont know when it started. Win10 - fully updated, cant find any newer touchpad drivers....
  5. Cursor clicks on things randomly all by itself

Cursor clicks on things randomly all by itself: Doesnt matter if a mouse is plugged in or not - my laptop just does left clicks randomly. dont know when it started. Win10 - fully updated, cant find any newer touchpad drivers....
  6. Cursor clicks on things randomly all by itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. terminal cursor is ahead of itself

terminal cursor is ahead of itself: I buyed this laptop yesterday and wanted to have the wsl on my machine, after finishing the install the windows termial cursor having error, termial cursor is far ahead of its self where it suppose to be, i would like to know how to fix it.thank you in advance...
  8. cursor always reloading itself

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cursor always reloading itself: cursor reloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cursor-always-reloading-itself/785af7fc-c8f3-414f-8067-72a102cdd458
  9. how to fix cursor clicking by itself

how to fix cursor clicking by itself: Hi this is the 2nd question cause so more people can see this.. how do you fix my cursor is clicking on its own or how to disable touchpad i cant find disable touchpad this is emergency pls help mee :...
  10. cursor moved itself on touchpad

cursor moved itself on touchpad: My laptope model is Asus A45vd. After i installed windows 10, when i used my touchpad, the cursor was moving itself without me moved my finger on the touchpad. May i know what is going on? May i know how can i solve this issue as this has been irrating me for several days?...